Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan I saw the thunder and rain predictions on the news yesterday but none up here 🙁  Yesterday evening more rain predicted - YAY good news!!  Hope you got your insurance issues taken care of.  I also sleep in spells and have unusual dreams which bother me.  I am happy to know that I'm not the only one with this problem.  

walker, I'm not sure we got any of your cool weather as we are still very hot. It is really stagnating and DD has huge fans assisting the AC with circulation on daily.  It really helps but I don't want to see the bill 😄!!!   Your "Catch you later"  brought back memories,  We thought we were so cool 😅  Good old days.....

Tootie, glad to hear you are recovering and yes I did sing the Alphabet song while dealing with the Alphabet Police.  I sang it backwards! (I say it backwards when I cannot go back to sleep so I had lots of practice and it was easy).  Such a waste of talent😁😂😂

Foot is much better and I can wiggle and stretch my toes.  Hope I don't do that again!  Inconvenient and uncomfortable to say the least. 

Passing the coffee ~

J -  Jalapeno Peppers  - had some stuffed ones last night 😋 🥰 

K next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, fans and A/C? I need to try and send you some of our weather ... right now we are at a breezy 53 ... (sending now) ... glad to hear that your foot is doing much better ... stretch away!!

kittyfan, did the rain you got cool your temps down any?

Hi to walker ... 👋

We'll have another sunny and pleasant 73 degree day ... each day I'm feeling a little better, hopefully by the end of the week I'll be "illness free" ... 😁

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

K ~ Keurig Cups

L ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏.....☀️

Happy Tuesday!  Have another get better...feel better day!

Can't keep the good down!!!  Glad to hear you are both on the mend, cookie and Tootie!  

kittyfan, funny story about that book I mentioned.  Just last weekend my friend talked about it.    I guess she really wants me to read it because yesterday I received a book delivery...ha!  She ordered it and had it sent to me.  I need to really do some speed reading here....I'm into one book, Personal Librarian, have another one, Oil and Marble,  waiting here to start ...then library sent notice another I requested came in....yikes!  I can only read one at a time.

Tonight I have DS, DIL and 3A's coming for dinner....also GD .....GS has ball game out of town so DD and SIL take him there.  Anyway, not sure what I am having yet....need to decide and get to store.  3A's have camp coming up next two weeks and then rest of month at lake house so only time to get together....take what I can get.  GD just had camp last week so anxious to see her.

Better get on my horse🐎....."catch ya later"..😉...giddy-up! 🐎

L ..... Limes

NEXT .... M 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... walker, your kids are busy, busy ... I hope you had a good dinner and time with them ... it sounds to me like you will be doing a lot of reading ... 📖

We had a beautiful 74 degree day here ... enjoyed a nice grilled dinner ... chicken, potatoes and corn ... first meal I've enjoyed since I was sick ...

Have a good night ... see you tomorrow.

M ~ Margarine

N ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Tootie: a nice meal after being sick. Lovely.

Had a drs apt today. Home with more prescriptions. Had labs in office which was a change. Prior Had to go to another location. Then off for some imaging. Hand and knees. Getting older is not fun.

When I got home saw mom deer and twins next door. Mom jumped fence. Babies stood at fence and then when another direction. Lost sight of them.

I came home for a UB. Too much here and there. Didn't take mask. Was provided with one. I was okay wearing one just didn't think about needing to take one.

Coffee pot ready. Ready for walkers update on her gathering.

N: noodles

O: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ 

walker, you may be able to start your own library if you have many books you want to read -  I used to read 2-3 books at a time and after awhile it got confusing - depends on the book I guess.  One at a time!  Hope you enjoyed your family get together.  You sure do have busy kids and G'kids. Always good to see family.

Tootie glad to hear you are feeling better - sounds like your grilled dinner last night may have helped.  Delicious I'll bet. 😋😊 

kittyfan, I agree getting /being older is no fun!!!  Did you get any more rain?  We only got thunder and a little rain the night before last. Hoping for more - we definitely need it!! 🌧️ 

Passing the coffee ~

O - Okra - not a fan

P next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, how fun that you got to see the twins ... I'm picturing the two of them standing there watching mom as she jumped the fence ...

We will have a 75 degree day with a chance of rain after dinner ... I have no news to share this morning ...

Shout out to walker and cookie ... 👋👋 ... I've never had okra.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

P ~ Peppers

Q ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏.....☀️

Happy Wednesday!  June is almost over.....six months of 2022 .....enjoy each day....it is flying by....⏰✈️ ing! 😁

Sometimes time doesn't fly so fast....if you aren't feeling well.  But, glad you are better, Tootie....dinner sounded liked good medicine.  How about your foot, cookie?  All better now?....watch your step....easy to happen to any of us...so painful.  kittyfan, you are right about old age...🥴...aches, pains, etc.  Then you have to try new meds...some work, some don't.  I recommend Grandma's Meds....😂....🍷....disclaimer...not recommended for everyone! (Dr. Quack)

Family get together was nice....good to see everyone...kids getting older...like me....but, still cute!  I decided on a simple pasta dinner...one GS has a gluten issue so had to use gluten-free pasta ....don't care for that but oh well.  Poor guy...hard for him too.  

Meeting a friend for lunch today.  Then later we are going to GS's baseball game (he lost last night).  Might miss my UB today...🫤.  

Bye for now......have a nice day....feel good....don't worry..be happy!  

Q .... ??? ....🤔....Quick....Quick-Cooking Oatmeal...😆

NEXT ..... R 

Respected Contributor
Good evening. Okra is not on my favorites. I do like it fried but there enjoy it with tomatoes---no thanks.

Uneventful day for me.

Walker: gluten free does cramp ones cooking style. Although there are lots of products now. Bought some gluten free oroes to take to TS one time. Tasted like regular maybe a bit softer in texture.

No deer sighting. Slept in this morning. I seem to have difficulty falling asleep so when I finally do fall asleep want to enjoy it!

Coffee pot ready.

Pleasant dreams all.

R: relish tray

S: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker, love your comment about the kids are getting older, like you, and still cute.  Of course that would include you - still cute after all these years😊 Let's not forget G'ma's meds from Dr. Quack 🤣 I have never made anything gluten free.  Had a brownie once - not very good - it has got to be difficult for those that must have gluten free food. 

Actually saw a mama deer and her baby while driving up our street.  The mama was small as was her baby.  So sweet -  baby was trying to nurse and mama was trying to get away from the street. We have an enforced 25mph on our street for a reason - horses, cows, goats and other animals live here and occasionally get out.  Not to mention people walking. I don't like seeing "accidents" and deer that are no longer😥  Foot is back to normal - but am I??? 😄

Shout out to Tootie and kittyfan 🎇📢🌻🌷

Passing the coffee ~

S - snow peas

T next