Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... I would say I'm 75% better ... still have sinus pressure but I feel much better than I have ... fresh air might have done the trick 😉 ... although yesterday our area hit 100 degrees ... 🥵

I see cookie isn't on yet, so I'll be quick ...

walker, we're expecting some of that rain today but it doesn't look like it right now ... sunny skies and 72 degrees.

kittyfan, hope you were able to get some sleep.

cookie, hope all is well with you ...

Stay cool my friends and have a good day ... pouring and passing.

A ~ Apple Pie

B ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏

cookie?  🧐 cookie? 👀....looking for you out there....I better be quick too!

Tootie, glad you are slowly improving....surprised doctor didn't treat it as a sinus infection but what do I know here....ha!

No news....better go....Happy Sunday....👋👋 to kittyfan and cookie...👀.

B .... Bread

NEXT .... C 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Late this morning - stubbed my toe yesterday and now the toe and ball of my foot is swolen and hurts.  I must stub my toe daily (klutz here) but never swelled up and hurt.  This too will pass......

kittyfan,  more triple digits today - what else is new?  Yes rain -even a T storm would be welcome!

walker, I do believe that we have officially adopted Scooby making our canine family 7!  He is such a sweet good dog.  Way too many IMO🤔

Tootie, hope relaxing on your patio and fresh air helped with your lungs and you are feeling better.  Too bad Wanda Wand is on vacation somewhere out in the universe or you would be completely well with one swish of her magic wand.  Dream on.................... 😔

Passing the coffee ~

A - Apricot crisp💖

B next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

🚓🚓🚓...🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨......cookie has arrived BUT....BUMP...BUMP.....because you are in pain of the foot (sorry about that) ...the Alphabet Police will give you a pass today.

Take care of your sore foot....UB with foot UP!  Sing the Alphabet Song while resting too....actually check back....you missed early birds here today.  Start over, cookie....😂😂😂.

C .....  Caught cookie..🚓..😁...or Cookies!

NEXT .... D 

Respected Contributor
Oh no. We have tootie on the mend and now we have Cookie on the DL!!!

I ventured out earlier expecting to see Amazon delivery. Wasn't there. Checked my orders and doesn't show. I am certain I saw delivery notification.

I seem to always be dealing with insurance issues. Realized my new cards hadn't arrived. July 1. So jumped through hoops to request. Sent to my phone but I want real information!

I did sleep in spells but had unusual dreams which woke me up!

Jake is at his post nrxt to me. Sound asleep. Years ago we had a little terrier girl. She may have been 10 lbs. She could outsnore any man!!!sweet girl who left big paw prints on our hearts.

D: deviled eggs

E: next

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi friends.....we are having a beautiful day here...cool breezes......windows and doors open....loving a lazy day reading and relaxing.

kittyfan, I am really enjoying the book The Personal Librarian.  Funny about your Amazon delivery that didn't show.  The same thing happened to me yesterday.  I received a notice that it would be delivered but never arrived.  Then I got a message saying..."sorry, delayed"...should arrive in next day or so.  

cookie, hope your foot feels better and Tootie, hope your head cold/sinus problem is better too.  May week ahead be a GOOD one! 

See you all tomorrow.

E ..... Eggs for Deviled Eggs...a favorite here!

NEXT .... F 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

I am so envious of you walker - open windows and doors to let in the cool breezes (what are they?  Haven't done that for a long time)😃 Reading and relaxing is a great way to enjoy your day!  

kittyfan, annoying about the delivery mixup with Amazon. There are delivery problems everywhere any more.😕  Does your insurance company have your cards available for you to print on line?  Real information is the best!

Tootie, hope you are better and the fresh air helped.  Maybe a Mimosa would help clear things up?😊 

My foot is better today but taking it's time to go away.  Swelling is down and that is a good thing. Temps should be a little cooler - 95.  A cold front??😃  Haircut this morning - YAY!  

Passing the coffee ~

F - Fig Newtons

G next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... I think I'm in the home stretch ... not as much sinus pressure today ... sat out on the patio for a while yesterday, it was a warm day but we had a nice breeze.

walker, glad you enjoyed a relaxing day reading your book ... good catch ABC Police ...

cookie, good news on your foot feeling better ... I see you got yourself a break from the ABC Police .. did you sing the Alphabet song while you were resting?? 😁

kittyfan, ugh! more issues with your insurance cards ... hope you can get that resolved ... we can print ours ... does TX require you to carry a paper copy in your vehicle?? NY does.

We'll have a pleasant 72 degree day ... will send some down to TX ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ...

G ~ Green Grapes

H ~ NEXT

PS .. just heard on the radio news ... It's National Sunglasses Day ... 😎

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏...😎

Happy Monday....Happy 😎 Day!  Who thinks these days up?  Another beautiful day here....will try ...keyword try....to send some to TX but don't want to lose too much of this cool air.  (Selfish, sorry..😉)

Monday's medical updates sound good from cookie and Tootie.....slowly but surely getting better...👍.

kittyfan, another book recommended to me....Giver of Stars by JoJo Moyes (?).  Have you heard of that one?

Have a good day everyone...catch ya later...remember using that expression?  

H ..... Ham

NEXT .... I 

Respected Contributor
Walker: I do have the book and read it. I admire those folks.

Thunder rumbling. Wonderful rain coming down. Know I need to appreciate it while I can.

Not much in my corner of the world.

Coffee pot is ready.

I: icing

J: next