Q .... Quiet Night All!  Sleep WELL! 😴

NEXT .... R 

Respected Contributor
Mom and twins visiting. So cute

R: relish

S: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ 🥀🌞 

I think the heat has gotten to all of us🥵  It should be one degree warmer today - haha.  Hot is hot.  the power washer guy was here all day ridding the roof of mold.  Mold?  In TX?  He did a great job on the house and came back to do the roof.  Very nice man - everything looks great.  All this in 102 temps???  Kudos to him!  Dogs barked their appreciattion all day!😁

Tootie, hope you are better today.  Glad you were able to get in touch with your doctor.  Pink eye is no fun and very contagious!

Funny about empty shelves walker.  They have stuff you don't want or need when you are searching for  definite items and have them when you don't!!  DD was able to get a couple of red onions and some large super sweet grapes on her way home, but no berries.  Change the menu time.  

kittyfan, nice encounter with such a courteous gentleman.  You don't see that much anymore.  Something like that would make my day.  

Passing the coffee ~

S - Salad   a nice cool one with red onions, berries and grapes

T next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... the drops seem to help a lot with my eye ... right now my head feels really stuffed but usually does first thing in the morning ... once I get moving around it should feel better ...

Shout out to my friends ... 👋👋👋

I'll be back later ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

T ~ Tuna Fish

U ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏

Good news on your eye, Tootie!  cookie and kittyfan...TX is a HOT Zone!  You aren't getting a break.  I don't know how the outside workers do it!  I saw workers putting a roof on a house here in heat. Yikes!  Laughing about the dogs "barking their appreciation", cookie!  

Well...sometimes waking up during the night has its perks like last night.  I had heard our weatherman say that there would be a "Planet Alignment" about 4:30AM.  Well, I woke up at 4AM ...looked out to east....saw it...SO NEAT!

I don't know which was which but saw Mercury, Moon, Mars, Pluto and Saturn...maybe Venus....all kind of in an arch form.  Went back to bed....DH got up before 4:30 and I heard him so I got up again and we both went outside...front of house to look....HA!!!  If anyone saw us they would think we were lost dementia patients!  But it was VERY COOL to see!!

Happy Friday!  I will need a .....

U .... UB today!  

NEXT ..... V    (you can come back now Tootie..😁)

Respected Contributor
Good evening. This morning went to Cafe. Deb was in town visiting her sister. I said let's go to Cafe. She had been living here. Moved back just as Covid hit. We had a lovely visit. When I arrived was debating witing outside. My favorite appeared and said wait inside. We just got inside when she arrived. It was so good to see her. We had a lucious plate of biscuits and gravy. She had a lemon ricotta pancake I know it was delicious.

We chatted about TS and people we knew mutually.

It was so nice to see her. She is a special person. Lost both of her adult kids in a two month period a few years ago.

Before she moved back I had taken her to the Cafe. She said she really enjoys everything. Of course I got VIP treatment. I happily left a generous donation.

I came home with food. She and her sister are fabulous cooks. Deb and I talked about cooking and earing alone .

She said she will time her next visit to coincide with the TS schedule. She was so much fun yo work with.

Jake is still being lovey. Laying against my leg

I am not getting too excited but chance of some rain early next week.

Walker: how nice to enjoy the planets

Tootie: hope you are on tge mend

Cookie: of the doggie chorus. Been to hot!!!

Coffee pot ready

V: velvetta cheese sauce for those vegetables. Loved cauliflower in cheese sauce.

W: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

This week seemed to just fly by!  Must be getting older - they sure drag when you're young😊 Go with the flow and enjoy the ride I guess....

kittyfan, how nice you were able to spend time with your friend and enjoy a great meal at the Cafe along with some memories of the TS😊  Lemon Ricotta Pancake - YUM!  Sad to hear about losing both of her adult kids.

walker - I'll bet it was worth it to get up early and see the planet alignment!  I wouldn't know one planet from another either but the view must have been spectacular!🎇✨🪐🪐

Tootie, I hope you are feeling much, much better.  Sounds like the eye drops helped. You know we are all rooting for you!!!  

Passing the coffee ~

W - watermelon

X next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... my eye is much, much better but I still have this darn congestion and sinus pain ... I "chatted" with the doctor and asked if there was anything they could give me but he said this was a virus and to use over the counter meds ... still have no taste or smell (haven't felt much like eating anyways and not tasting makes it not even worth it ... maybe a plus! weight loss?? haha) ... he told me to take another Covid test, which was negative!

walker, how cool to be able to see the planets lined up! glad that you and DH got to see it ...

kittyfan, glad you were able to enjoy a nice meal at the TS with your friends ... it sounds like a nice visit.

Hi cookie, hope you are able to stay cool.

I've been cooped up in this house just UBing on the couch so today I'm going to see if I feel like sitting on the patio to get some fresh air in these lungs ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

X ~ Xtra Crunchy Peanut Butter

Y ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏

Happy Saturday!  Get outside and get the fresh air, Tootie. Maybe today you "turn the corner" and start feeling better.

Hope so!!!  

kittyfan, sounds like a nice reunion with your friend at the Cafe.  You know you have a good friendship when you haven't seen someone in awhile and pick right up where you left off....like seeing her a week ago.

cookie, has #7 dog been officially adopted at the Lucky Dog Ranch? 😁

Looks like we may have some rain coming in today....much needed so ok with me.  I was thinking about all the hot days we are having and Summer has just started this week!!! 🥵 Maybe we will have a cool July...🤞.

Have a nice day....bye for now.

Y ..... Yogurt 

NEXT .... Z 

Respected Contributor
Good evening

Hot here. Went out twice to do some tasks. Only later a few minutes.

Tootie: hope the fog lifts for yk.

WALKER:

rrain would be lovely.
Cookie: hope
You are staying cool

Coffee pot ready

Z: ZZZZZS. Hoping to find some tonight.

A: nex