Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... 😲😲 cookie! I would have been out of the house so fast if I EVER found a frog in my bathroom ... I do not like them at all ... and this one was poisonous?? yikes!!  at night, I'd be ripping back the bed sheets to make sure there wasn't one in there!! ...

walker, hope you were able to get a good nights sleep, mine was pretty good! ... and I hope you are able to get to your movie today ...

Hi kittyfan, hope you are staying cool ...

We'll have an 89 degree humid with a chance of a thunderstorm kind of day ... another inside day with A/C!!

I was starting to feel better but this morning ... not so much! I feel like my head could explode ... maybe once I have my coffee and get moving around I'll feel even better ... even though I can't taste/smell anything ... BUT I did a test and it was negative!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

F ~ Folgers Coffee

G ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏

🐸...😳.....cookie, I'm running with Tootie!  The only frog I like is Kermit! 😁  I can barely deal with the summer bugs!  I have never heard of a frog that is poisonous either.  Those doggy doors are nice but I worry about what else can enter too.  DS in FL has one for his dogs and I always think ....snakes!!! 🫣

I slept a little better last night but crazy dream night that woke me up.  And so it goes.....not sleeping "like a baby" anymore.

Hope your coffee helps you, Tootie.  Sounds like one of those winter head colds that does not go away.  

We are planning to go to movies this afternoon.  DH will only go if it is really a good movie. He would rather be home puttering!   So far I have only heard good things about Top Gun.  🤞 I hope to get a dinner out of this too...haha (method to my madness...haha).

Happy Wednesday!  👋👋 to kittyfan.

G .... Garbanzo Beans

NEXT ... H 

Respected Contributor
Good evening

Oh a frog!!! My goodness.

Hooe you enjoyed the movie. I have heard good reviews

Tootie: hope you are feeling better.

No news from me. Mu phone is acting up. Had it repaired once. May just buy another. It is a problem with charging port.

Coffee pot ready.

H: half and half

I: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Hope you got go to Top Gun walker.  I heard it was very good.  Laughing but also commiserating with your DH - I am not much of a move fan because I can't change channels and browse or go in my nightgown😄 I would rather stay home in comfort - Movie on the Couch.  Uh oh, something about this sounds familiar🙂

Tootie, I hope you are better🌻.  Glad you took a test and it was negative, but no taste or smeall and you still feel bad.  Not a good thing.  Take care and GET BETTER!!!

Back to triple digits today - 101 predicted and more coming the rest of the week.  Of course it will change - crazy weather all over.  I will be staying inside.  

kittyfan, sorry about your phone - for all the high tech stuff inside of them - they always seem to have some sort of problems.  I keep getting messages to save $$ if I upgrade to the latest and save $$$$.   haven't even managed to understand my current one!  Prices are waaaay too high. Stay cool today and cozy up with your love bugs  Too hot to do much of anything.

Passing the coffee ~

I - Ice cream   yes please😋  with hot fudge or salted caramel😋😋

J next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... walker, I like you way of thinking ... a movie and "since we're out, let's get dinner!" 😉 hope you got to go ...

I'm going to call the doctor this morning to see if he can give me something ... still not feeling that great ... and I've got a bloodshot eye.

Hi to cookie and kittyfan ...

Have a good day everyone ... pouring and passing.

J ~ Jelly/Jam

K ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏

Happy Thursday to all!  I hope you start to feel better, Tootie, so it will be happy for you.  Glad you are calling doctor.  Maybe some medication will get you back on track!  🤞 Not just an ordinary head cold....a hummmmdinger!  

We did get to the movie Top Gun last night.👍👍 We went with friends too and all enjoyed it.  You definitely will not fall asleep during this one.  ACTION!  A little humor and little romance too...nicely done.  It has been so many years since original came out.  They picked up story and blended new twists.  I laughed about "Movie on the Couch", cookie.  I understand and like that too.  After the movie, we did get dinner out which was a bonus!  It was a nice afternoon/evening all around.

kittyfan, good luck with phone problem.  I laughed and agreed with cookie's comments!

Another warm day here too....need to get to store early.

See you all later.....FEEL BETTER SOON, TOOTIE!

K ..... K-Cups

NEXT .... L 

??????  I don't understand above font change but is what it is......🙄.

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... I was able to do an e-visit (my doctor suggests this for illnesses that aren't considered serious so you don't have to go into the office) with my doctor ... done through the computer and you fill out a questionnaire about your symptoms ... because of my bloodshot eye they wanted a picture ... so, I sent that and he answered a couple hours later and said I have pink eye ... not much they can do for the cold but I have drops for my eye!! I don't ever remember having pink eye (unless I did when I was younger) ... my cold is starting to break up and I don't feel as stuffed now ...

walker, glad you had a good time at the movies and dinner!

Hope everyone is having a good day ...

L ~ Lettuce

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi there......I'm glad you had your e-visit consultation with your doctor, Tootie, and also that you are starting to feel better.  Pink eye, eh?  Out of nowhere too!  I don't think I have ever had that either but remember my kids having it.  Drops will clear that up quickly.

No news from me....noticed bare shelves at store today.  I wanted blueberries...none!  Red onion? None.  I'm thinking this is a trucking/delivery/lack of employees problem. If you see something you want....buy 2!

All for now.

M ..... Mustard

NEXT ... N 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon.

Pink eye. Oh my glad you are staying away from others!!

Had dentist apt today. Rescheduled by them Two weeks ago. I knew they had remodeled waiting room. What a change. Like a living room! But it was triple digit outside had one of those faux electric fireplaces. Too hot to find that appealing.

Left there went to bank. Had a business check I had for three months. Decided I needed to deposit. I told teller I wanted to put it into account. I didn't give her the # she looked me up by name. Ibank local. Bank has been around since late 1800s. Branches around. You can visit any branch. A gentleman was exiting as I was walking up. He stopped to hold the door for me. I do appreciate those common courtesies.

Home after that. I had considered lunch but headed home.

Walker: nice to get together for friends with movies and dinner.

I am with Cookie. Rarely go to movies. Last one was pre pandemic. Not sure what. I hate to go to movies and be disappointed.

N: noodles

O: next
Valued Contributor

Q Happy-Sun Tootie better.jpg

Happy to hear you're feeling better             Tootie!  You're on the way back

See you tomorrow ~

N - Nectarines 

O next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.