Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... walker, you're in the home stretch! I hope you make in with no traffic issues!! ... sitting in traffic is so frustrating, especially when it's not due to anything big ... we used to travel I-95 in Washington ... ugh!! not fun!

kittyfan, you're right! that salad is very basic and should be easy to make ... I think there are probably a lot of people that carry guns and after all of these shootings maybe more will start.

cookie, glad to hear that you got your printer ... hopefully, you'll be back in business on Saturday ... I had to check out the Banoffee Pie ... what?? sounds absolutely delicious!! pie made with bananas, cream and caramel .. and sometimes includes chocolate and coffee!! ... yes, please!! 😋

We had a lot of stores around here close down yesterday due to idiots making threats ... come on people, grow up!

Oh! a fun fact ... our nightly news always does a "tidbit" and last night I thought of us ... The first Mimosa was served in The Ritz Hotel in 1925 ... and just think, the SCC still enjoys them ... 😄

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

C ~ Coffee ... with a big piece of that pie!!

D ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi there......I am back...Home Sweet Home!  Whew!  Feel like I have been gone a month!  Came home to find flowering trees in bloom....and, of course, lawn had grown.  Did not take DH long to get his mower going!  Ha!

Tootie, I heard Mr. and Mrs. Biden were in your area today because of the shooting.  Did you go see him? 😁 Too bad the SCC could not greet him!  LOL!  Your PD could not handle it all!  Can you imagine?  😂 We could have set up a Mimosa Stand! Interesting fact you heard about the first mimosa.

Well, I am really tired and fading fast.  It will be an early to bed night for me!  See you in the morning.  Oh, yes, pass the pie...yum!  Had never heard of it, cookie.  At friend's home the other night, she fixed a Buttermilk Pie...yum!  First time I have had that!

D ...... Dannon Yogurt

NEXT .... E 

Respected Contributor
Buttermilk pie is yummy. But most pie is!!!

Know you are happy to ne home. Not surprised the mower came out!

Hot in our corner. Even with breeze and in shade I guess we are in for it this summer.

I threshing about the mimosas.

Coffee pot ready.

E: eggs for breakfast. Love a good omlette

F: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker, it's always nice to come home!  You deseerve a UB in a rocker/swing with a Mimosa on each side of you! Laughing at SCC greeting BIden😄😄😄  We would give him something to talk about!  The PD would probably hide yelling "Oh no those crazy ladies are at it again"! After they enjoyed the Mimosas we provided😄 

Love your E kittyfan!  Everytime I make an omelet it magically turns into scrambled eggs!😄  Expecting another hot day here too.  We usually have a slight breeze but you never know. I love Butterilk Pie - YUM!!! 

Nice tidbit about Mimosas Tootie.  At the Ritz too boot!!!  Nothing is too good for SCC!  Maybe we should celebrate this bit of Mimosa History with some of your deliciouus Mimosas?  More hot temps today if you need some😊  

Passing the coffee ~

F - French Toast

G next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... welcome back walker! ... I'm not surprised that your DH got the mower out 😉😂 ... the TV is the closest I got with Biden ... I guess he met up with the families in private (which was nice) but, our world is upside down and talking just doesn't cut it ............... (that's all I'm going to say)

cookie, laughing at your "scrambled egg omelet" ... I have a hard time folding them ... but they're good no matter how they are served!! ... please send some of that heat, but not too much ... our high for today is 64!

kittyfan, I hope you can find some shade and a nice breeze to enjoy in the heat ...

G ~ a Great big pitcher of Mimosas ... cheers!!

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🇺🇦🙏....☔️

I know I am out of place today but my body clock is messed up.....woke up early....still on EST I guess.  So, I will be quick before Tootie is here.

Laundry to do today!  And, run to store if I can talk myself into getting into car again...ha.

Boy is it hot in south!  Hope you are not headed for a scorching summertime in TX, kittyfan and cookie.  

cookie, laughed at your omelette making turning into scrambled eggs....that would be me too!

OK....better move along.......still coffee for Tootie although I need extra today.

Happy Wednesday!

G .... Grapefruit....from TX, of course! 👍

NEXT ....H 

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

OOPS....I did it....BUMP!  Hi Tootie!

Good G!  And, I agree with your comment about world being upside down...etc.

Have a good day everyone!

H ..... Honey

NEXT .... I 

Respected Contributor
Yes the world is upside down.

Another hot day for us

I didn't go on the road but the thought of travel was exhausting. Walker hope you grocery run was uneventful.

Cookie: printer plug in is usually easy. Hope it was for you.

Tootie. After tragedy it seems there is stress. Hooe your city recovers. Senseless event

Coffee ready

I: icing. Buttercream!!!

J: next

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~

Tootie, I agree with you about the "sensless event" in your city.  Too much tragedy and bad things going on in this upside down world to waste on unimportant issues.  As you said, talking doesn't cut it!!!  Sorry I didn't send any sun yesterday, but it's on the way today!  96+🌞🌟🌟🌞

walker, hope your body clock is back to normal and you were able to get out and go to the store.  The heat is coming and it already feels like Summer.  that means it's MIMOSA TIME!!!!!  SCC is ready!

kittyfan, hope you got a cool break from the heat and enjoyed  the day ~

Passing the coffee ~  

J - Juice  for the Mimosa's 🥂🥂🍊🥭🍓🍍

K next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie, we had a little sun yesterday and can sure use it today ... right now it is very dreary with a misty rain coming down ... it's supposed to clear up with sun and a high of 67 before noon ... Texas sun, you are welcome here!!

kittyfan, yes, roadtrips are exhausting and driving on the roads is not what it used to be ... I always say people "are in a big hurry to get nowhere fast!!" ... they have no regards for anyone else being on the road ... and red lights?? they now mean to continue on through ... it's rather dangerous on the roads ... yum! to buttercream frosting.

walker, I hope you were able to get things done yesterday with a few UB's in there too!! ... and I hope that your body clock is back to "normal" ... haha!!

DS has an appointment this morning so I'm going over to watch LS ... LG is at daycare so it's going to be a "girl's only" party ... 😁

K ~ Kiwi ... to add to our list of Mimosas!! 🥝 cheers!!

L ~ NEXT