Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🇺🇦🙏....🌴😎

Happy Thursday!  We have really lucked out with weather....very comfortable.  But, today we head further south of here to visit friends overnight...probably a bit warmer.  I'll be in touch again on Saturday.  Take care!

I .... Italian Dressing

NEXT .... J 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... walker, I hope you made it to your friends house ... maybe get a sneak peek at the alligator??

It's hot here today ... 82 right now ... we had to put the A/C units in the windows ... I guess I should think about our snowy and cold weather and then it wouldn't seem so bad but I think it's a little too early in the season to be this warm ... oh well, there's really nothing I can do ... but complain 😉😂

cookie and kittyfan, hope you are having a good day ... and I bet you are really hot!!

See you later ...

J ~ Jello

K ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Hi Tootie,  from your post it seems the Texas heat made it up your way!  We are only 92 right now, but it will get warmer later this afternoon.  If this is an indication of Summer - I'm moving to Alaska!  Ha!  Actually it is pretty nice outside now - 92 and a breeze - not real hot.  

GS texted that he would possibly be over tomorrow to fix my printer!  After I got up off the floor, I sent him a love note😊  Hope he shows up as I have a backlog of printing to do - besides I always love seeing him!💚

I decided to do the laundry today so Monday won't be Moanday.  Feels pretty good to get things done.  Now for a UB!

K - Kiwi   for one of Tootie's delicious Mimosas! 💥🥂

L next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. Yes it is warm here.

Cookie: glad help is on the way. You don't realize how much you use something until you can't.

One of tge ladies at book club has a GS in the program at the Cafe. She said hevis really doing well. Her daughter and family flew in from NM and daughter and family came up from Houston. They all went to SA o visit him at the Csfe. She said it was gorgeous. People started lining up at 8:30 for 9 opening.

I had considered my Saturday visit to the TS/Cafe.

Bossy Betty is in charge. She can rub me the and olive wrong way. So I will defer. Last time I was there on her week I got irritated.

Don't need the aggravation for sure.

Walker enjoy!!

Tootie: stay cool.

L: limes

M: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Oh kittyfan, no one, especially you, need to put up with a Bossy Betty!  The one good thing is you have another character for your continuing book😄 Sounds like the Cafe is a beautiful place and how nice that one of the BC ladies enjoyed it.  I wonder if they have a picture of their revered and best customer on the wall😊 🐝 

Tootie, hope your nice weather continues.  I can send more sun up your way if necessary😊  

walker, hope you are enjoying your time with your southern friends - with NO SNAKES!!!  

Today is going to be a free Friday for me - relaxing on the back patio in the rocking chair with my Kindle and enjoying any longhorns that show up.  Weather was so nice yesterday with no humidity - hope today will be the same.  

Passing the coffee ~

M - Mimosas        on the back patio taking a nice UB

N next

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie, that's my kind of day ... enjoy your rocking on the patio ...

kittyfan, yikes! Bossy Betty is going to end up with no help at all ... you don't have to treat people like that! ... it makes me feel good when I hear stories about those that are benefiting from the Cafe ... both those in the program and those that get a good meal there!!

walker, I hope you have a good visit with your friends ... (and not the alligator!! 🐊)

We'll have another warm day ... high of 80! ... DD is coming over after work for dinner ... grilled sausage on the grill! yum!

Have a good day .. pouring and passing.

N ~ Nutmeg

O ~ NEXT

330 Friday The 13th Illustrations & Clip Art - iStock

If you're superstitious .. be careful!!

Respected Contributor
Good evening

Quiet day in my world oh the longhorns. Years ago lived next to a ranch where they had some. Beautiful creatures.

Bossy Betty is our financial person. But she also is in charge of her group. We are all volunteers. One of her ladies still works. She chooses to work with our group. We love having her so it's great. Last ti.e she worked with us BB told her she needed to be working with her own group not us. I was witness. So to appease she will.eork one day. Her plan is to work 3 days with us. I have helped all groups including BB. Some volunteers didn't come back after covid. Some moved away etc.

Coffee pot ready.

O: onion rings

P: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, I agree - Longhorns are beautiful creatures!  Didn't see any yesterday but there's always another day.  Sounds like Bossy Betty has to be in charge no matter what.  Part of volunteering is sharing and helping with others in the groups.  I wonder if COVID was the real excuse for some not returning????  

Tootie, love your Friday the 13th picture!!  I am not superstitious (have had and do have black cats)  I forgot all about it until I saw your reminder😊 Glad you had such a nice grill - sausages - YUM!  

walker, please don't bring back any Aligators - even if the baby ones are so cute!!!  They grow up!!!!🐊 🐊  Looking forward to your return.

Passing the coffee ~

P - Pancakes

Q next 

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, how funny that the one volunteer works for your group 3 days and 1 for BB's ... doesn't BB realize that she just isn't a nice person? ... but good for that worker!! ...

cookie, I'm not superstitious either ... DS/DIL have 2 black cats!

walker, safe travels on your way back.

We'll have another warm 81 degree day with rain moving in around dinnertime ... (we'll have to see if we are able to grill tonight or not)

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Q ~ Quiche for our Queen on the road!!

R ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🇺🇦🙏....🌴☀️

Happy Saturday!  Back at DS's again.  We had a really good time visiting our friends.  They have a beautiful place overlooking pond.....alligator...and golf course.  I was actually disappointed I did not see the alligator.  My friend said it is mating season so guess he was out on the prowl...haha.  

Today....pack up....take family to dinner and leave in morning.  We will head up to NC and visit friends on our way home.

Glad you are all fine....coffee pot going....had to laugh about Bossy Betty!   

I'll be in touch after I get home.  Good thing everyone got through Friday the 13th....I am always conscious of that date but "try" not to get anxious about it.  

Bye for now....

R ..... Raspberries

NEXT .... S