Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker, laughing at your DH and his "helping" with the lawn😂  Three acres!!  Men are strange.  When we used to go up to Mendicino/Fort Bragg, mine would ask if there was anything that needed to be fixed or repaired😂  Men are so funny.  We were on vacation for pete's sake!!  Glad you found your office on the porch.  Sorry about the swing - they are wonderful things and as you said, very peaceful 😌.

Tootie, hope your weather stays nice - let me know if you would like more 90+ weather sent up.  I am sure kittyfan and I would not miss it😃 

kittyfan, I agree Chatanooga is beautiful.  We went up Lookout Mtn to ride the incline railway  and the view was wonderful - so pretty. It has been in operation since 1895 and is a historical monument.  Fun.  How is FHG doing? 

I am 10# lighter - I got a haircut yesterday!!!! Darn hair grows so fast so she cut it a little shorter.  Haircuts always make you feel so good!  Saw a few longhorns - a couple looked huge!  They are beautiful animals.  Would love to sit out on the back patio (with a Mimosa of course) and stare, but the humidity doesn't like me and the feeling is mutual

Passing the coffee ~

Y - Yorkshire Pudding

Z next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... walker, I did LOL about DH helping with the lawn!! (but really, what else would he do?? 😉😄) like a kid in a candy store he'll be zipping around on that riding lawn mower!! ... I know exactly what you mean about the glider ... I have one on the patio and it is my favorite spot to sit ... even in a "city setting" it is peaceful ... in the meantime, enjoy your rocker ... (I like those too!! 😁)

cookie, you're right! you feel so much better (and lighter!!) after a haircut ... ugh! maybe you have to find a shade tree with a nice breeze to sit under and drink those Mimosas!!

Shout out to kittyfan ... 👋

We'll have a sunny and warm 78 degree day!! (keep that sun coming ...) I think I am going to go through my dresser drawers today ... I usually do that when Spring/Summer is here ... I'm sure there are some shirts/pants that I just don't wear anymore ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Z ~ Zucchini

A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🇺🇦🙏...🌴😎

Happy Tuesday!  Nice morning here but just a little cool for sitting in my office yet.  OH..not sure I want to anyway.....had my first snake sighting yesterday!  😳😵‍💫 YIKES!  DH and I were sitting on porch....rocking like old folks do...haha.....there is landscaping in front of porch.  All of a sudden I looked down and saw this thing slither from one side to other....told it was a harmless black racer.....NOT HARMLESS TO ME....what next?  UGH!  I think that is the first time I have seen one here in years.  And, DS thinks we should move here?  NOPE!  I'll take my mosquitoes and snow in the north.  Or else I need to be on a beach here.  In a couple of days we go to visit friends south of here who have an alligator in pond behind their home....Mama Mia....Queen may need extra medicine! 😆

cookie, I agree about those haircuts....sure makes you feel lighter and better.  I wish I could go to my gal once a week.

I've been to Lookout Mtn. too and it is beautiful.  We used to stop at a hotel near there but they really raised their prices this year....😠...so, we bypassed that area.

kittyfan and cookie, did I hear some place in TX had temperature over 100 the other day?  🥵

Tootie, you have an open windows day there....good time to clean and sort things.  Gets you in mood to wear lighter clothes.

Well, all for now.......have a good day....see you later.

A ..... Animal Crackers (I still like those.)

NEXT .... B 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... oh no walker!! a snake!! you may have to curl your feet up on the rocker the next time you go out ... and just think, in a couple days you get to run from an alligator!! hahaha!! you may need your extra meds in a "bottle to go" ... (Have Drink, Will Travel) I'm sure you're having a good time and will be excited to see your friends too! ... I managed to get a bag started for Goodwill ... can't figure out why I save some of these clothes ...

I still buy Animal Crackers ... and I share with LG. 😁😉

We sat out on the patio tonight but it was really a little too chilly and my allergies started to bother ... what the heck??

Have a good night ... see you tomorrow.

B ~ Brownies

C ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker, A SNAKE!!!!!!  No thanks!  Many people can tell which are which but I am not one of them so all snakes are a big NO. I agree - Queen should rule from up North.  Alligators?  Not me!!!  G'Ma's meds would definitely be a necessity!!!  Yes the temps here are in the mid 90's and I am sure it hit 100 somewhere in TX (good weather for snakes)

Tootie,  I agree with you - why do we save some of the things we are getting rid of???  I have a rule of sorts.  Once in the Goodwill bag, always in the bag.  I have been known to take back some items🙂🤨  They seem to be returned to the GW bag on the next clean out.  I also shared Animal Crackers with my kids and G'kids. They are pretty good dunked in coffee too!

kittyfan, hope you are staying cool ~

Passing the coffee ~  

C - Cream Cheese

D next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, that Texas sun is still hanging around 😊 ... today we'll be a high of 77! ... DD was telling me that there is a Textile Bin in a plaza near her ... it's for clothes that are too badly stained or ripped to donate ... apparently, it's like recycling clothes ... they make other things out of the material ... what a great idea!

walker, any more sightings?? I was thinking about the snake and alligator you saw/may see and it reminded me of a show I watched as a kid ... The Animal Kingdom (it showcased different animals each week) ... but in your case, it would be the Animal Queendom 👑😁

Hi kittyfan, hope all is well with you! 👋

D ~ Doughnuts

E ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🇺🇦🙏....🌴😎

Happy Wednesday!  Laughing at the Animal Queendom, Tootie!  😂 I remember that Animal kingdom show too.  

Yesterday was a good day....no snakes!!!  cookie and kittyfan, do you see snakes in your yards there?

Beautiful morning in my office.....I do have my feet up...haha....and I find myself constantly looking down now...🫣.

No news......just relaxing....have to do laundry today...some things never change.  I'll see you later.  Have a good day.  👋 to kittyfan.

E ..... Extra Cup of Coffee...☕️

NEXT ... F 

Respected Contributor
Went to book club today. 0nicr gathering. However they had already done the book I chose. This was before I joined them. So back to choose again.

Nurse Brenda back for tge first time in forever. She had been doing covid vaccine clinics. It was good to have her back.

Coffee pot ready. Have been trying to order scripts. May just try again in the morning.

F: fruit cocktail

G: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, how nice to have Nurse Brenda back. She sounds like a very busy and dedicated lady.  Another book choice for you!  Hope you find one soon.!

walker, glad to hear you are resting - with your feet up - in your "Queendom"™️ Tootie😂  No snakes.  Just think, I could find a specialncrown and we might have had another Medusa🤣

Tootie, hope you got in another session with your grill 🥩🌭🍔🍗

Had a long text session with GD in CA. Hard to believe she is 39!!! Her two boys are into Basketball and Flag Football - and so old now.  She sent a cute picture.  They have such cute smiles.  

Passing the coffee ~

G - Garlic bread 🥰

H next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, ugh! it's back to the "choosing board" for you ... hope you can find a book ... and I hope you can get your scripts ordered too! ...

cookie, glad you enjoyed a "visit" with your GD and got to see the cute smiles of the kids ... laughed at our very own Medusa!

walker, I hope you had a good day.

We'll have another sunny and hot 83 degree day 🌞🥵 ... we sat out on the patio last night (no snakes! 😉😁) but boy have my allergies kicked in .. I usually don't have issues until mid August but for some reason they're bothering me now ... I haven't seen any baby bunnies ... I hope mama moved them far away and nothing else happened to them.

H ~ Ham Salad

I ~ NEXT