Honored Contributor

Hi friends......in Tennessee.....sooooo tired....up early and 10 hours of driving...🙄......flying is looking much better to me.  The day went well....weather good.  DH does most of the driving but I drive after lunch so he can sleep awhile.  Then we really make good time because I have a lead foot...🤣.  Nice to drive because I can throw anything into car.  But....up, up, and away we go sounds nice...✈️.  Geeee.....why am I not using QA? 

Happy Wishes to all mothers tomorrow and memories 

of mothers passed ....enjoy smiles!  I sure do.  A good mother....many blessings!

Night all....fading....🥱....see you from FL.

W ..... Wishbone Salad Dressing or...😉...🍷!

NEXT....X

Respected Contributor
Oh that is a long stretch in car!!! Yes pros and cons of each.

Went to tS. Did a bunch of baby boy clotbes. I talked with a lady shopping. She asked why there were more girl clothes my thought is they are so darn cute!!

When I arrived I saw there had been a fire in our dumpster. Back of building. Not real close ro store but could have been bad. We do have insurance but it would be devastating. I saw o. FB that the catholic tS is my town was closed due to lack of volunteers. I had a conversation with a volunteer I had not seen in a while. She is a retired teacher. Said she has been subbing. Reallytough. Loves the kids but things so different after pandemic. Lots leaving the profession. Said there was a school district nearby needing to fill 200 spots
Left Ts headed to Cafe. Was first choice was sold out. Went to next. Finally saw my favorite. Said he had been out on errand. Always walks me out to vehicle. We always end with "love you" when I arrived I sat down. Didn't see any usual folks. Then gal who greeted me at door came to take my order. I had planned to go up when there wasn't a line. But I love the special treatment. Hope for a UB. It was hot and we were under heat advisory.

My mom has been gone for years. I am know older than she was when she passed

Happy Moms day. Special good wishes

X: xtra best wishes to all the moms.

Y: next
P

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Q Mothers Day 2022.jpg

Good to hear from you walker.  Ten hours is a long time!  Next time - QA for sure. WIshing you a Happy Mother's Day and in thoughst to QM who we all know in our heart and mind💓💓 

Very quiet here.  Jennifer arrived promptly on time for her dog and horse duties yesterdaymorning and then she had to go to work.  She is another busy bee!😄 She then came back last night to do it again!!!  Gotta love her - she is a riot of fun and a plesure to be around.DD and SIL come home this afternoon.  Uh oh, I can almost hear the noise and 6 dogs barking their heads off🤣😒

kittyfan, very lucky that the TS didn't have any damages from the fire in the dumpster!  Wonder how it started?  Glad you were able to enjoy the Cafe and received your special treatment. Yes we were very warm and humid yesterday 😓

Tootie, more 99 heat today and I will be sending some up your way minus the humidty - it seems to be stuck here😄😒  Enjoy the grill and save a burger for me!!

Passing the coffee ~

P - Poblano peppers

Q  next  

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ...

Mother's Day | ... Mother's Day. I hope you have a wonderful day, enjoying  some well | Happy mothers day clipart, Happy mothers day images, Mothers day  cartoon

thanks for the Mother's Day wishes and I hope everyone has a wonderful day ... (remembering QM as well, even though we never met, she was our Queen Mom ... what a lady!!)

walker, I was happy to hear from you and see that you made it to your first stop ... 10 hours in a car is a long time (been there, done that for 9 hours) legs don't work that great after sitting for so long ... safe travels this morning as you continue on ... remember "I think I can ... I think I can ..." 😁

kittyfan, another busy day for you! ... it's a good thing that the fire stayed in the dumpster and didn't spread, like you said, that could have been a lot worse!! ... glad you got your special treatment at the Cafe ... I think they know a good friend when they see one!!

cookie, enjoy your quiet time before the dogs alert you that DD/SIL are home!!

We'll have a sunny and warm 65 degree day!! the kids are coming over this morning and then we'll visit DM later on ... grilling steaks for dinner!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Q ~ Quiche (to go!) for our Queen .. (and DH too!)

R ~ NEXT

Enjoy your day!!

Honored Contributor

Hi friends....I made it!  🙄 Two long car travel days...too much....flying for me in the future!  Traffic got really bad...as usual in FL!  DS was able to route us around trouble spots.  I will catch up more tomorrow but tonight very tired....guys all outside doing something so I am vegging out.....probably pass out soon....🤣🤣.

Thanks for thinking of QM today.....a special day for all!

Hope you enjoyed a nice day!  DIL was sweet and left a bouquet of flowers on nightstand for me. 

Bye for now.....

R .... Ready for bed...😴....😂 or Raspberries

NEXT ..... S 

Respected Contributor
Oh we allowed QM. She was an honorary member!!!

Oh I know the drive was exhausting. Very warm and windy today. We got only a brief bit of rain. It is very dry here.

Oh how sweet to give you flowers!! Very nice touch.

Cookie: hope you had a good day with the kitties.

Tootie; family visit and then visit to your mom.

I had terrible insomina of late. Last night read for a while thinking I would nod off. Nope.

Coffee pot ready.

S: sleep sweet sleep or strawberry crepes from the Cafe.

T: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Glad to have you back walker!  The drive sounds horrendous to me.  Lucky your DH will share the driving and miss the trouble spots.  "Lead Foot"🤣🤣  Me too!  I have been to Tennessee, once with GD to check out the UofT, and thought it very pretty. We flew into Atanta and drove to Chattanooga.  Hope you had a nice Mother's Day!  

kittyfan, I'm with you on getting some good sleep!  I have no problems falling asleep, just staying asleep for more than 3-4 hours.  I have tried many things and can even say the alphabet backwards fairly fast.  If I do fall back asleep, I have bad dreams which make me sad.  Oh well, plenty of UB'S or maybe too many?  

Tootie, I remember "I think I can, I think I can" from The Little Engine That Could - a family favorite! Sounds like you enjoyed the little ones and had some great grilling with your DM!!   I enjoyed a very quiet MD.  DD left a nice gift on my cabinet last night when they got home.We will be in the 90's again so send a request if you need more sun😊🌻

Passing the coffee ~

T - Thai Chicken

U - UB's lots of them!!!  

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... walker, glad you made it to Florida ... hope you are rested up to start your week!! ... how nice that your DIL left you flowers ...

cookie, glad you enjoyed a quiet day yesterday ... the grilling was great, the food was great and the company was better! ... I think the Texas sun likes it here ... we're supposed to have a sunny and warm week!!

kittyfan, I hope you were able to get a good nights sleep ... sorry that reading doesn't help you ... that's my go-to when I can't sleep ...

A beautiful week ahead (70 today)... we had to bring all of our flowers into the garage the other night because we had a frost!! DH doesn't plant until Memorial Day weekend but they were all sitting out or hanging out on the patio ... I don't think we have to worry about a frost anymore, but where I live you never know!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... hmmm, the V is next??

V ~ VELVEETA ... 😁

W ~ NEX

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🇺🇦🙏 ....🌴😎

What day is this?  Where am I?  Ha!  Oh, yeah....FL!  Nice morning....I should be out walking before it heats up ....in awhile....no hurries today and I am not getting in the car!  
Tootie, you'll laugh.....guess what DH is doing?  Helping DS with lawn chores! 😂 DS has about three acres here so lots of lawn, trees, etc.   DH can't wait to get on the riding lawn mower.  He reminds me of Tim from the Tool Time show...😂....look out everyone!  

I'm sitting in "my office" they call it.....covered porch with rockers.....lost my glider swing DS said he had to get rid of...☹️....might have to buy them a new one!  I miss it.  Very peaceful.

cookie and kittyfan, sorry about those sleep issues...so frustrating.  I do wake up a lot and sometimes I get back to sleep easier than other times.  Our body clocks changing, eh?

Well, all for now.......Happy Monday!  See you later.

W ..... Wine! 😁

NEXT .... X

Respected Contributor
Walker: sounds absolutely delightful.

Oh boys and their toys.

Saw some deer today. Not much going on here. Did some picking up.

I don't know anything about house racing. Amazing horse was last minute add

Cookie: Chattanooga is beautiful.. FHG lives in that area. She is very nice into bible prophecy. Always sending me info.

Coffee pot ready

X: xtra hugs to all!!!

Y: next