Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. Oh baby bunnies. How cute.

I remember Joan's bee pins. I know they had a significance. It's been years since I followed the Q.

I ordered some adult/baby diapers for a drive at church. I order online to deliver to church. I have been doing that for a while. This morning I took care of my TS blurb for the newsletter. I don't know where April has gone!

Oh grilled cheese. I also enjoy homemade pimento cheese. Well I am a cheese fan.

I am planning to go to Ts on Saturday. Don't know if I can make Cafe.

I have been considering trying the mission congregation in my town. 2 miles vs 15. And I understand it was a great experience. Will see. I don't think I can get key to TS for Sunday and don't know if schedules will mesh. May have to see what I can do Saturday and finish on Monday.

This week I am staying close to home. No big events. We won't be meeting for dominos next month. Missed last month.

Don't have news to share. Jake and Holly are snoozing under covers. They love to be covered. Sometimes I see a nose sticking out but usually just a lump!!

Ts lady in FL visiting family.

I can't imagine cooking on those stoves. But they did what they had to do. Interesting to see. I love history.

X: xtreme weather. Snow in April!! Cookie and I will share sunshine. In a few months we will need help dealing with our heatwave.

Y: next

Respected Contributor
Checking in to dim the lights and get coffee ready. Oh love the smell of coffee

Y: yellow squash

Z: next
Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~

kittyfan, your schedule is busy even if you aren't!  I also love the smell of fresh coffee!! Nothing better. Years ago, there was a young pastor at my kids school who made the best coffee!!  It tasted as good as it smelled🥰💓 ☕ 

Tootie, love your baby bunnies story!  DD and I love bunnies. I don't think we could have them safely - dogs are way too nosey and noisy as well.  Short of making a rabbit cage for safety, you are the Bunny Police🧡😊  They are so cute.  We did have some in CA but the cats thought they were moving food😢😒 Sending more sun.

Yesterday DD brought home two little girls from work until their daddy could pick them up.  Cute as bugs.  They brought me little decals with bats on them from their decal book.  So sweet and cute.  They can come back any time.  There are three of them, but Thofia (Sophia - as she pronounces it) was with mommy at the store.  Made my day!💓💓💓

Shout out to walker ✨📢

Passing the coffee ~

Z - Zwieback toast  my Grandfather loved it!  Memories💗

A next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, it sounds like you will have to juggle things around but I hope it works out for you if you visit the Mission congregation ... I'm picturing Jake and Holly under the covers ... I bet they are nice and comfy 😄

cookie, how fun that you had two little visitors ... and they shared their decals .... how cute!! ... nice that your DD can help them out ...

walker, those Birthday signs are always fun to see ... I didn't realize that the Q still had that Bee Pin ... I always liked that but I'm not a "pin person" .. I really don't watch as much as I used to ... pretty much only ITKWD or Mary ...

No news on the Bunny Front ... the crows must have been preoccupied as they weren't around them yesterday ... I'm going to go out later to see if I can tell if they are still "underground" or if they have been moved ...

We broke a record yesterday ... we got 1.4 inches of snow ... today, sunny and a high of 52!

Have a good day ... aahhh, the smell of coffee ... pouring and passing.

A ~ Almond Extract

B ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🇺🇦🙏

☔️....rainy day ahead here......Happy Thursday...oh, garbage day ....no wind...👍.  Ahhhh....yes, enjoying that smell of coffee! ☕️

I also enjoy the smell of fresh cut grass in Springtime...and lilacs!  I pass a big lilac bush on my walk ...not blooming yet...but each year I pass...pause...enjoy smell and think...wonder if I could just pinch a few off? Ha!  Or, walk with clippers in hand...😂...people would think I was a crazy (yes) dangerous person (harmless). 

cookie, cute story about those little girls....glad they gave you smiles....and decals...haha.

kittyfan, hope you do try that Mission Church near you.  Let us know.  Pups under cover....so cute!!

Tootie, hope the bunnies are safe and sound in your yard. I'm not a pin person either but QM was and I still have some of her pins.  What am I going to do with them?? Sometimes you just have to let things go.  😢

Have a nice day everyone!

B .... Beets

NEXT .... C 

Respected Contributor
Good evening.

No news from my corner. Lilacs sound lovely. Too hot here.

Cookie: your visitors sound like fun.

Tootie: hope mom bunny able to keep family safe.

Immigration tve lights after coffee pot.

C: carrots

D: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Lucky you walker, smelling Lilacs on your walk.  There are so many gorgeous flowers blooming and as kittyfan said, it's too hot here for many of them.  I did see some Blue Bonnets popping up and am looking forward to more.  Fresh green grass is good for the senses too.  Laughing at your crazy but harmless 🤣

Tootie ~  this is for you to enjoy while looking for Mama Bunny and her little ones. We will be 85+ today so please help yourself!  

Q Good morning sunhine.jpg

kittyfan, hope you have a good day😊✨

Passing the coffee ~  

D - Dumplings

E next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie, thank you for the sunshine (cute picture too!) ... today we'll have a high of 55! ... I never thought of TX being too hot for some flowers but I guess that makes sense ...

walker, I'm picturing you walking with a pair of clippers ... people would think "there's that lady that wears a crown and she's carrying clippers!!"  we would be visiting you in a cell 😂

I thought of QM (RIP) last night while watching Down Home with David ... they had Life is Good blankets and one of them had "Today is a Good Day to Have a Good Day" printed on it ❤

kittyfan, hope you have a good day.

The bunnies are still safe and sound ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

E ~ Extra coffee

F ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🇺🇦🙏

Happy Friday to you!  Good news....the bunnies are safe!

Cute pic for Tootie too, cookie.  Crows sent out an alert...don't mess with that lady there! 😆 Like in TV and movies...do you run out with your broom, Tootie?  😂  Keep up the good Guard Duty!

I saw David's program last night too with blankets.  I like that message about Today is Good Day for a Good Day.  David has really lost weight!  👍 and 🖐 and 👏 David!

He is such a nice guy!  Always enjoy watching him.

kittyfan...busy 🐝...thinking of you yesterday as I read (online church bulletin)....our church wants to start up funeral luncheons again but needs worker bees!  And "coordinators" aka Queen Bees.  I have helped in past years.  I hesitated but did respond I would "help" but did not want to be a coordinator.  I got a message right back..."we will be calling you"!  🐝...🙄

Bye for now ...... enjoy your day.

F ..... French Vanilla Coffee

NEXT .... G 

Respected Contributor
Oh I understand about helping n ut NO to being in charge.

Nit much going on here. Was a quiet day windy at tines.

I saw a report the bike fundraising event is tommorrow. I had planned to ho to TS. They travel a portion of my route. It is a bit different but thousands of bicycles on the road.

Coffee pot is ready.

G: gravy fir budcuits snd gravy. Probably a southern thing.

H: next