Honored Contributor

Hi there......my eyes are always bigger than my stomach...no discipline.....ordered a Reuben Sandwich for lunch.....it was sooooo good I ate the whole thing plus a few of DH's fries.  Also had a $10 😳glass of wine too.  DH had green beer.  I do not eat sandwiches for lunch....usually something small or a salad.  Oh well, tasted good, once a year treat!  Fell asleep when I got home..ha.  Then I forced myself out for a walk.  Light dinner, if any, tonight!  I am still full!

How was your day?  Bye for now.

P ..... Pumpernickel Bread

Q ..... Queen is stuffed!  🤢

NEXT .... R 

Valued Contributor

Good afternoon ~

walker, your sandwich sounds delicious!!  Haven't had a Reuben in years and never had green beer!😕😕   A stuffed Queen!   Perhaps you need a St. Patrick's Day crown???

Q Green crown.jpg

By now you should have a vast collection of occasion appropriate crowns🤣🤣🤣

No corned beef dinner here.  DD is working late and SIL and I elected to have Pizza.  Fine with me - there are green peppers and jalapenos on it.  

Hope everyone enjoyed St. Patrick's Day !  We never got much sun until now. Tomorrow will be better.  

R - Radishes

S next

Q Tiny shamrock.png

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... yikes walker! was there gold in that glass of wine? 😂 but really, it sounds like you and DH had a nice Irish lunch ... I like Reuben sandwiches too .. we sometimes make those with our leftover corned beef ...

cookie, your pizza dinner sounds good too ... still Irish because of the green peppers and jalapenos ... hahaha!! ... love the crown!!

kittyfan, I hope you had a good day and dinner ... whatever you decided on ..

We had our corned beef, cabbage, carrots and potato dinner ... it turned out really good! ... It was another open window day ... we were in the mid 60's!!

Have a good night ... last call on Mimosas!! ... see you in the morning.

S ~ Sandwich ... Reubens??

T ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
I love a Reuben. Will pass on green beer..

I picked up the pie. Somehow my order was scheduled for next week. Still not happy about aggravation. I would have saved a lot by a phone call.

Coffee pot is ready.

T: tea bags

U: next
Valued Contributor

Good Morning ~

Running late again - darn DST!!!  I guess I am addicted to schedules and routines😏  Better get going - there are two kitties patiently waiting for their breakfast.

Tootie, your dinner sounds wonderful.  No wonder you enjoyed it.  Lucky you to have open window weatther!  No green beer??

walker, hope you are unstuffed.  It's now time for leftovers - if any🥰 I hear the green crown has some Irish magic.  Wear it proudly!

kittyfan, glad you finally go your pie.  How was it?  

Passing the coffee ~

U - Upside down cake   or the Ubiquitous UB!

V next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, I'm sure if you had slept any longer the kitties would have let you know "it's time to get up, we're hungry!" ... no green beer for me ... I don't like beer, and the different varieties they have sound so good that sometimes I wish I did like it ... I like wine or Mimosas 😁

kittyfan, glad that you were able to pick up the pie ... I agree, let us make phone calls and talk to a real person ...

Shout out to walker ... 👋

We'll have another nice day although not as warm as it was yesterday ... high of 53.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Oh look, it's the

V ~ 🤔 think, think ... 💡!!  VELVEETA!! 😏

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🌷

Still feeling my "Irish High" from fun spirits yesterday!  Less stuffed but memory still with me. Last night DH and I had leftover Shepherd's Pie for our dinner.  Perfect!  Just enough for two small portions which is all we needed.  Back to normal routine of eating less....and no wine with lunch Ha!  I don't care for beer either, Tootie, but should....much cheaper!  No gold at bottom of that wine glass...🤣.  

cookie, I have a well-stocked closet of crowns you have provided to me over the years.  The green one is a perfect addition to my collection.  Thank you.  My "lucky" crown.

I should probably get insurance coverage for these beauties!  😂

kittyfan, finally got your pie.....I hope it was a good one!

Hope you are able to recruite some new volunteers for TS.

Hope you all have a Happy Friday!  🌷🌷2 or 3🌷🌷...lost count and my weather gal confused me...haha!  She says Spring starts Sunday!  Almost there!!!!

W ..... Wax Paper

NEXT ...... X 

Valued Contributor

Hey walker ~  Your word is what we are counting on for Spring!  

Q Crown of flowers.jpg

Your officious official Crown of Flowers for Spring! 

X - X'ing out your weather gal's Spring prediction  or Xtra Mimosas

Y next

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

LOVE IT, cookie!  Thank you!  How pretty!  A Spring Crown!   Maybe I better just wear it indoors.  If I go outside, a bird may decide to nest in it! 🤣🤣🤣  Robins are all over the place chirping ...looking for worms or a place to nest....😳....not on my crown!!

See you later.   Keep your sunny side up even on cloudy days (here today).  Sunshine and laughter with friends here makes a good day too! ☀️😂👍

Y ...... Yellow Onions 

NEXT ..... Z 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor