Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Yes, the news from Ukraine is so sad.  I only catch snatches of information - hurts to watch it.  I procrastinated yesterday and did not get any paperwork done.  I did get some nice UB's in though 😄😔 My sentiments exactly ~

Q Pocrastination saying.jpg

walker,how fun to have A2 over and such a great treat - crunchy grilled cheese sandwiches - yum!  Do all three enjoy the same?  Glad your GD did well and family home safe.  A traveling care taker for your "jet setters" travels😄

Shout out to Tootie and kittyfan 🌷🌷🌻🌺 - Tootie I hope your temps are warmer.  kittyfan - hope you find those missing docs.

Passing the coffee ~

K - Key Lime Pie

L next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie, I like the Procrastination quote .. how true!! I hope you can fight off the urge for those UB's to get your paperwork done ... 😂

kittyfan, how cute that one of your kitties carried around a matchbox car ... I've seen dogs do that with water bottles but never would have guessed a cat would do that ... DS/DIL have 3 cats, I've seen them play and fight, but lately they don't come of out hiding until the kids are in bed (LG loves to chase them) ... I do hope that you can find your missing paperwork or that you can get some kind of help finding it ...

walker, glad to hear that the Boat Building Buddies were back at it and that your GD did well at her meet ... I'm not sure when I'll go back to Church .. I have very mixed emotions about everything that has gone on ... we're supposed to have a sunny morning then rain/snow will move in ...

Our mask mandate has been lifted at all of our county buildings ... stores can choose to set their own policy ... schools mask mandate will be lifted Wednesday (why on a Wednesday? I'll never know ... 🤷‍♀️ why not Monday??) ... I guess we proceed with caution and wear a mask when we want.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... high of 26 today.

L ~ Lemonade

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🙏

Happy Monday!  🌷🌷21🌷🌷😃....last day of February.  The next few days here will be near 50.  Coming your way, Tootie! 🤞

cookie, cute procrastination quote....hey, that's the beauty of retirement, eh?  You set your own time schedule.  Funny how we don't procrastinate when it comes to our UBs!😂

So frustrating to be missing things....good  luck, kittyfan, hope we hear later you found paperwork. 

I hear the school buses outside....good sound...means children are in area and I'm not in an old folks home! 😂

Well, time to glance at the paper....then breakfast and on with day.  Hope you all have a good one.  See you later.

M ..... Milk

NEXT ... N 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... walker, I laughed at your comment about not being in the old folks home .. 😂😂 Our morning sunshine turned into afternoon gloom ...

I don't have anything new to report ... I did my laundry today .. woo hoo!! now I get to take UB's all day tomorrow ...

Have a good night ... see you in the morning.

N ~ Noodles

O ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just got on and think I better hurry....could bump again...this is time for kittyfan!  OK...no news....and, you know Tootie, I laugh about being in the "old folks home"..a good place at a certain time but.....not yet for me...happy to hear those buses and see people of different ages in neighborhood.  A time for everything, eh?  SCC still cruising along....in slow lane....🤣🤣.

Got to get off......all yours kittyfan....

O ..... Olives

NEXT .... P 

Respected Contributor
Olives. Yum

Got u this morning intending to tie up tax paperwork. One form was coming in mail. I was on phone for an hour dealing with this. The other Ossie was finally resolved. I did not receive a 1099. I had to leave another message and finally got a call back.

In the midst of this gotva text that bathroom key was MIA. Unfortunately it was clueless Clara. I knew she was in another project in another town. I Sent her a text. Well she did not reply. I called her and she was frosty. I do understand but I was only the messenger. She has handed key off. I relayed info. Got a text it was found. I did call her to let her know it was found.

I had gone out to get mail. I wa still out when Amazon drove up. He stopped and checked but moved on. Really I don't order that much. Saw him stop across road and next door.

Coffee ready

P: peanuts

Q: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ 

Love the Old Folks comment walker! 😃 Nice to have a variety of ages in the neighborhood.  We are fortunate as well.  All ages.  Seeing those school buses early in the morning is a part of starting the day.

Tootie, we must have gotten the same notice - I did laundry yesterday too.  Funny day to lift mask usage - Wednesday???  I don't understand why they are doing that -  I would think that kids are the ones who need them the most.  Crazy!  I don't even know what's going on with masks around here.  It seems to change daily 😷😠😟

kittyfan, you were inundated with issues yesterday - tax document problems and Clueless Clara all in one day!🤔😣 Glad you got the missing key settled.  Another day at the TS.

Passing the coffee ~

Q -'s letter will pass

R next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... HAPPY MARCH AND IT'S MARDI GRAS DAY ....

kittyfan, glad everything turned out with your paperwork and the missing key ...

Shout out to cookie and walker ... I've got to run, DH has to drop his car off at the shop and I've got to get him home... hahaha!! see you later!

ETA ~ I'm back ... I thought since it is Mardi Gras I would whip up one of my BAT's ... eggs, bacon/sausage, hash browns, muffins, fruit and our Mimosas!!

R ~ Raspberry Mimosas!!

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🙏

🍀🍀🍀🍀HELLO MARCH!🍀🍀🍀🍀....🌷🌷20🌷🌷

Spring is in the air!  But, March brings twists and turns with weather too.

Sounds like laundry machines were whirling yesterday...mine too.....except, kittyfan, was on phone taking care of business....glad some things are taken care of....paperwork and keys.  

A2 launched grandpa's old boat yesterday!  He bought a remote control and hooked up a receiver in boat.  DS took him to an open pond and away it went....1950's special!  How funny....and pretty cute!  

Happy Tuesday my friends....have a good one and I'll see you later.  Breakfast.....YUM....with Mimosas? YUM!YUM!

S ..... Scrambled Eggs (along with Queen's QUICHE😁)

NEXT .... T 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... I popped in on my original post ... BAT is ready!!

walker, how darn cute that Amigo2 and DH launched the boat!! Fun, fun memories ...

See you later ...

T ~ Turnovers

U ~ NEXT