Respected Contributor
Oh Tootie. Happy Grammie. Good job taking care of them. Yes good to go home!!!

Walker: will look for the book. Ispent afternoon trying to find where I signed up for book club. Duh. Finally realized it was a two year calender. Put in wrong year!!!

COFFEE pot ready.

I: iceberg lettuce

J: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

How fun to spend time with LG and LS Tootie.  It is a lot of fun to be a Grammie.  You can have fun times with the kids and they go home when you are exhausted!😄 I remember the days.  So many sweet memories.

walker,  Mary Russell -  the author of The Women of Copper County, was my sister's maiden name - only spelled the last name with one L  I actually have seen my name among authors, etc.  Funny feeling.  Sorry for the nebulous info but nebulous info is better than no info - or is it???😄   

kittyfan, how funny using the wrong year on the two year calendar😄  I have done that before so you are not alone.  Enjoy the pretty weather we are having 69/32.  

Passing the coffee ~

J - Jalapeno cornbread

K  next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, I'm smirking about you putting your info in the wrong year ... been there, done that for wrong months! ... I hope you didn't spend too much time making yourself crazy .. 😁

cookie, ha!! nebulous or not ... we learn something new everyday!! I bet it is a funny feeling to see your name in print.

walker, good luck with your appointment today.

We are still waiting for our Covid test kits (not that we need them) but we signed up for them 2 weeks ago ...

We'll have a mild 40 degree day with a rain/snow mix but we're another day closer to Spring!! ... mornings are getting lighter/brighter earlier and daylight is staying longer!! 😀

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

K ~ Kettle Corn ... yum!

L ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️⛄️

🌷🌷RGC...40 days to go....🌷🌷 Happy Wednesday!  And, yes, days are brighter earlier and staying longer, Tootie!  👍 We'll make it!

cookie, how interesting about your name in print and Mary Russell connection too.  Someone is making good money with your name!  Ha!

Funny story about the calendar, kittyfan.  You are a year ahead...😁.

Back to dentist I go today...😟...good thing I like my hygenist so much!  Oh well....git er done!!  

Have a good day.....see you all later.. Good K, Tootie, I love that too! 

L ..... Lime Juice

NEXT .... M 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. We were six at book club. One ladies son in treatment for cancer. He is doing well. Another has a GS in the program connected with the Cafe. She said he is enjoying his journey. Her late husband had been involved in AA For 52 years so she is familiar
With programs. I was delighted to learn one of the other ladies was familiar with the Cafe.

We had a good discussion. Food was good. Local place. Like yo support local.

Need to make a decision on church ladies meeting tommorrow night. When I was secretary I never missed. I have been selective of late. I would prefer an afternoon time. I avoid night driving if at all possible.

Came home to try to finalize my meds refill. I am in donut hole this monyh!! Hadvisdue with CC. Changed it. Got email. Was it valid. Yes try again. Oh too late took care of it. I guess I should appreciate they flag some transactions. So much fraud.

Coffee pot ready

M; mustard

N: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Hope your dental visit went well walker.  Good thing you like your hygenist too.  The RGC Countdown is going nicely - slowly, but nicely😄 Can't wait for Spring🌷🌼

kittyfan, how nice that you found another lady familiar with the Cafe.  Small world for sure.  Sounds like a good afternoon at the BC.  Good discussion and good food.  I'm with you - no night driving and - support local business!

Tootie, sounds like your weather is warming up.  Yes, the days are longer and brighter.  Warmer too!  We will be 72/33 today and enjoying it immensely!!  Where did you order your COVID tests? Hope they arrive soon.  I haven't had much luck finding a place on line and am getting leary too, as I've heard there are imitations out there.  What in the world???

Passing the coffee ~

N - Nilla Vanilla wafers

O next.  

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, glad you had a good afternoon with the BC ... I like hearing how people are benefitting from the Cafe .. what a great place!! ... I'm not a fan of night driving either ... it seems the headlights on cars are getting brighter and brighter!!

cookie, I'm wondering if they even have enough kits to send out ... no one in our family has gotten them yet ... we ordered ours online at Covidtests dot gov ... (wrote it like that so my post doesn't get poofed ... but I'm sure you know the dot is a . ) 😂 ... you are having a perfect temperature day ... do you get to spend some time outside on your patio?

walker, I hope all went well at your visit yesterday.

We're having a gloomy, rainy/snowy, windy day ... high of 35 ... and of course people will put their garbage totes out today for tomorrows pickup ... we'll wait until the morning to put ours out ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

O ~ Oatmeal

P ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️...🌷"39"🌷😉

Light snow here over night but that has passed...think we are going to have a 32 degree day.  I'll take it....(but 72 sounds better, cookie).....and no wind because today is our garbage day...HAHA...I always laugh at the "flying totes" in your neighborhood, Tootie.

cookie, I ordered our free test kits from same place as Tootie....the dot gov.....good description, Tootie..😉.  We did receive ours within a few weeks so, hopefully, yours are coming, Tootie.  More important...hope you don't need them...me too.

My dental appointment went well.  I give my hygenist credit.  She is the best!  I told her she makes everything pleasant.  It really was a simple procedure/treatment in and out in 30 minutes.

kittyfan, glad you enjoyed book club meeting.  I like small groups and 6 would be nice for good discussion.  No night time driving for me either unless I have to!  

Time to check my online news and get breakfast.  Hope you all have a Happy Thursday!  

P .... Pepper

Q .... 🤔....sure would like ....QUICHE!  😆

NEXT ..... R 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Q thank you.jpg

Tootie

I did it!!!  YAY!!!!

R - Rigatoni

S next

Respected Contributor

Good news cookie! and you're welcome ... now we just have to wait for them ... but like walker says, I just hope we never need to use them ...

walker, glad everything went well with your appointment ...

See you later!

S ~ Sesame Seeds

T ~ NEXT