Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... no cookie yet! I'll be quick so we don't Bump!! Hope all is well.

kittyfan, were you without power for long?? we have to go on a hunt for you lost posts ... 😁

walker, I like garlic bread too! we had it last night with our ravioli dinner ...

Moanday, moanday ... I will tackle laundry today ... we'll have nother sunny day ... high of 28 but sunny 😎 ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

J ~ Jelly/Jam

K ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning and a happy Moanday ~

Sorry about the weather detour Tootie.  I do believe it was hijacked!😄 Some of it was supposed to go to walker as well... hmmmm??🙂 Glad you had sunshine.  We will be paying for the great weather we had yesterday - today we drop down to 58.  Still warmer than a lot of places.  Thankful for what is.🥰

walker, can you start your Spring countdown early?  Mabe we will get an early Spring if you do?!!!  Hope you can get in a walk today.

Awww, kittyfan - more lost posts😖  Hope the power outage isn't an precurser of what to expect this winter. At least it was not computer problems!  

Passing the coffee ~

J - Jicama

K next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️⛄️

Spring countdown coming tomorrow, cookie!🌷  Last day of January today....tomorrow February 1st....then comes the Groundhog on 2nd....is he ever right?  HA!  Today we are ONE DAY CLOSER TO SPRING!!!  👍

How are your kitties, cookie?  Best of buddies now?

Weather here is going to be nice today so I will walk.  But, sounds like snow coming in mid-week.  

Watched a lot of football yesterday and am so excited for the Cincinnati Bengals!!!  They will play LA Rams in the Super Bowl (Feb. 13th).  I know you all needed my sports report here...haha.

No news....moving on....oh, Tootie, garlic bread and pasta anything....YUM!  kittyfan, hope you don't lose any more posts....we look forward to your updates....especially ATTST and good food at Cafe!   🤔...hmmm...my mind is on food...must be time for breakfast!  See you later!

Happy Monday!

K .... Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer

NEXT .... L 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. It has been rainy off and on all day. Under flash flood warnings. Happy to br tucked in at home.

My electric issue was a bit of a flike. I am always cold. Bought a small electric heater. Plugged in in. Wasn't wowed. Was getting up to unplug it when the lights went out. I had a flashlight but had to maneuver to find it in the dark. By this time it was dark outside. Well made report to electric. They called back to say it was my issue. Well got someone to help me look at breaker box. It was apparent as a trip but resetting all worked. I did have an electrician look at the box several years ago when I was having issues. Well issue was box on pole. I honestly didn't know it was there. Electric would come and go randomly. Well that day 800 later it was fixed

Hopefully I am ok. Heater is out. Won't chance it again. They absolutely don't make things as they once did.

I so dislike house/vehicle issues.

So yesterday attempted to look at box myself. Realized I could not reach it. Finally found someone to help me. My power was out for less than 24 hours. Had Ben without for a week before. I had flashlight to help. Holly barks!whines. I don't know if her vision isn't good or she wants to know where she is. When my power went out I knew where the flashlight was got cemetery turned around trying yo reach it. Wow I finally found my way.

We are expecting some nasty cold weather later in the week. I won't be attending ladies meeting. Either way I don't think I will attend. My heart isn't in it any longer.

Coffee pot ready to go.

I know Cookie lives tge rain. Hope raindrops are falling in her area.

Walker: hope you got some walks in.

Tootie: glad you missed the worst of the snow.

L: lemongrass

M: next

Valued Contributor

Q Happy February  2022.jpg

Good morning ~

kittyfan, sorry you had to go through the mess with the electicity.  Always a pain.  I remember having to trip the switches back into place. Thankful that my husband was an Electrical contractor and showed me what to do. Hope you get things settled and no more problems.  You are right about small electric heaters - safety hazzard for sure.  

Not looking forward to the nasty cold coming upon us either.  I do like the rain but not when it is heavy and damaging to properrty and harmful to people and animals.

Tootie, you mentioned garlic bread?!!  I love garlic bread - sourdough garlic bread - and thought about it all day, so I decided to have a garlic toast avocado plate for lunch - YUM!  Thank you 🥰

walker, the kitties are actually getting along most of the time.  Molly is a pest and always wants to play.  Shadow is an older cat and wants to retire.  How about you?  Any "messages" from your number one Doggie Day Care client??  Good ole' Buddy - he probably misses you and DDC. Start the countdown!!!  Yay, Spring!!

~ STAY WARM AND SAFE ~  

Passing the coffee ~  Thanks kittyfan☕🌷

M - hummmmm another hard one    MIMOSAS!

N next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, what a nice spring picture welcoming in February ...

ugh kittyfan, glad you were able to get your electrical problem fixed ... sometimes those little heaters are more trouble than they are worth ... you know with your ladies meeting you have to do what is right for you! maybe it's time to take a break for a while??

cookie, happy to hear that you enjoyed your garlic avocado plate ... that sounds really good!! ... I hope that you don't get too much cold and rainy weather ...

walker, I didn't watch the game but was glad to hear that the Bengals won ... especially since the Chiefs took us out of the playoffs ... 😉😁 ... we're expecting another storm tomorrow night into Friday ... another 18" is expected ... we've had a really snowy winter so far ... how about you?

For today we'll have a sunny 40 degree day ... the sun will melt the snow to make room for the new!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

N ~ Nectarine ... for those Mimosas!

O ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🌹❤️

FEBRURY IS HERE!!!!  👏👏 Very nice picture greeting, cookie.  AND NOW FOR THE COUNTDOWN.....🌷 48 DAYS UNTIL SPRING!!!!  🌷

We are suppose to have bad weather the next couple of days, Tootie, like you....SNOW...but good news for us...most will be south of us ....🤞I hope.  

kittyfan, sorry too about your power outage....so frustrating!!  Glad you are back in business.

Good to hear kitties are doing ok, cookie.  Had to laugh at your mention of DDC and Buddy.  Buddy has not been over for a visit since he left!  HA!  I am sure he is worried he will be left!  😂  And, in our cold winter weather I AM GLAD I DO NOT HAVE TO GO OUT WITH A DOG!!  DDC CLOSED IN WINTER NOW!  HA! 

Happy February 1st Everyone!!!  Tuesday all day! 😁

O ..... Onions

NEXT .... P 

Honored Contributor

Hi all....no news...ordinary day....no bad weather yet.  I did take apart our big puzzle....good-bye to that one!!!  I have been meaning to ask....did any of you sign up for the free Covid tests in the mail?  We had a community notice that we could about a week ago.  So, I signed up online and received the 4 tests yesterday.  Hope I don't need them but ....oh well...guess I have something.  Not sure if this is best way to go if I was very sick.  Guess I should look closer at one...do I mail in and wait or do I get a quick result??  Guess I will ask DD ...she got them too.

Bye for now......STAY WELL.....so you don't need the free test or any test!!  Pass Grandma's Medicine!  🍷😁

P ..... Peet's Coffee

NEXT ..... Q ...... GOT IT...🤗...QUIET NIGHT TO ALL...😴

NEXT .... R 

Respected Contributor
Good evening. We are expecting possible weather. Some school districts cancelled Thirsdsy classes. My meeting is rescheduled. Regardless will be tucked in with the dogs.

I did sign up for tests. No sure how that works. I know Nurse Brenda tests every day but she is doing clinics

I don't know where January went. Got some more tax stuff. I need to be sure I have all the pieces and drop off. Argh. Deadlines.

LOL about DDC. Yes I know you are glad to not have yo walk dog in weather.

Deb returned home today. Sounds like just in time for weather in her area.

I hope ours in in and out. Not a fan. But our weather is so up and down it's hard to know how to dress and prepare.

Coffee ready for Cookie.

R: ribbon candy. ( remember old fashioned candy from childhood)

S: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, we sure are going to have a storm if the weatherman is correct!  Icey rain??  Oh joy😒 Glad Deb made it home and just in time for a storm!  Good idea to stay tucked in with the dogs.  It's going to get cold.  

walker, I just read that you can go online to your state dot gov and order the free COVID tests mailed to you - shipped from Amazon!  I'm going to try it and see.  DD paid $25.00 for hers (2 kits in box)  Thanks for starting the countdown - can't wait for Spring!🌷

Tootie and walker, hope you are not directly in the path of the storms that are predicted.  It seems that no one is exempt from these storms that are all over.  Stay inside, safe and warm. 

Passing the coffee ~

S - Soup and Sandwiches 

T next