Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🥶

BRRRR....think we are at 1 degree now going to high of 12!  How do I do it?  Or Tootie?  Years of conditioning...ha!  Some people enjoy winter sports...getting too old for those now....did some when younger.  The good part now is that we don't have to go out if we don't want to...usually anyway.  But, no job, no kids to get here and there, etc.  So, we hibernate!  HA!  It doesn't work well for people who have a need to be on the go all the time.   Winter does get old but do we have a choice?  (Could go south! 😁). I do like the four seasons...however, winter is not my favorite!    I may have to start my Spring Countdown soon!!  🌺🌸🌼🌷😊👍

kittyfan, the story about your cousin in gymnastics is right...BUSY!!!  Lots of practice and this is season of competitions.  Some are in our area but my GD has two more out of town in February...Indiana and Florida! It is a lot....I think!  But, DD said as long as she enjoys it they will support her.  I worry that she'll get burn-out....but that's what grandmas do ...worry...haha.  She also has a brother very BUSY in sports too!  Mama Mia! 

cookie, I have a folder too for tax stuff.  During the year, I put things in it.  At tax time I hand it to DH....here you go!  Up to him to make sure things are there and then off he goes to Mr. Tax Man.  Definitely worth it to pay his fee.  ZIP, ZIP....done all electronically!  

Good coffee....has me gabbing away...😂...DH too and he is talking in my ear....doesn't he know I am having coffee with the SCC!!!??  THIS IS IMPORTANT!!  😂  

Happy Tuesday!!  See you later!  Have a good day!  Keep your sunny side up!  ☀️👍😁

F ..... French Bread

NEXT ....G 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... gee walker, you are cold ... we made it up to 20, that would be a heat wave for you!! ... that's a lot of travel for your GD's gymnastics but kudos to her for enjoying it and sticking to it 🤸‍♀️ ... Good luck to her!!

I laughed at your comment about DH talking in your ear while you're trying to "talk" to us ... been there, done that!! ... don't they get it when we just respond with a "uh huh" .. 😂😂

Have a good night ...

G ~ Grapes

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Tootie....that "uh huh" comment is perfect!  Very funny!!  
That is why I really enjoy being up early by myself....just me...peace....haha....doesn't work out that way all the time though.

BIG NEWS!!!  We finished the puzzle!!!  Alleluia!  We are just going to look at it for a few days and then back in the box it goes....buh-bye!  Done with puzzles for now.

We got up to 11 degrees today...lots of sun which really helped.  DH is getting cabin fever and bugged me to go for a short walk...🥶🙄....so I did bundle up and we went around the block.....The  Crazy Michelins!!! 🤣 Then DS from FL called.  I told him I am putting his dad on a plane for FL...haha!

All from me today......see you in the morning.

H ..... Hot Tea on cold day! 

NEXT .... I 

Respected Contributor
Good evening. Woke up to rain this morning. Cloudy and overcast all day.

Went to dentist. Have had the same hygienist for years. Really like her but my mouth is ways sore after she finishes.

Planning on TS tommorrow. Deb is in town. So will get to say hello and get a hug.

Coffee pot on ready.

Good night all.

I: ice cream sundae

J: next
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... no cookie yet!? hope all is well ...

I'll be quick so we don't Bump ... Yay! the puzzle is done ... enjoy looking at it for a few days ... it will help warm you up!!

We'll have a chilly 18 degree day ... LG is at daycare today so LS is coming over for a little while this afternoon ... DS has a big meeting (still working from home) and can't have any interruptions ... 👶😂

Have a good day .. pouring and passing.

J ~ Jelly/Jam

K ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~

Congratulations walker and DH!!!!  You're done, finished, completed, over and done with,  No more puzzles this year!!

Laughing at your un-huh Tootie!  Another gold star for you ⭐😊 Glad you enjoyed a heat wave - hope you get more.

kittyfan, enjoy your visit with Deb - hugs are good.  Thanks for the coffee🌺

Passing the coffee ~

K - kitchen duties

L - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🥶🥶🥶

BIG BRRRR today....it is -8 here right now!!! Going to 12..whooopeee.   OK, I need to start my Spring countdown..🌷..or just stand and look at my Paradise Puzzle!!🌴

Tootie, have fun this afternoon with that sweet little LS!

kittyfan, have good day at TS ...and, glad you made it through your dental appointment.  cookie, did DS's SO get home?  Doing ok now?

No rambling this morning just....Happy Wednesday to all!

Hot coffee to go....another for me, thank you! ☕️

L ..... Lemon-filled doughnuts ....yummy!

NEXT .... M 

Honored Contributor

Since it is too cold to go out....but looks pretty with the sunshine....I decided today was the day to really clean out the refrigerator.  I keep up with things and wipe down shelves.  But, I knew the produce and fruit bins needed to be cleaned out.  Good time to do it since I have not shopped in awhile....refrigerator pretty empty!  So, one shelf, etc, at a time, I took everything out....removed the shelves that I could  to wash them down good.  Wow!  Much better! Good for another five years.....HAHA!

Question....when I log on for this, I scan the QVC main page to see what is on, etc.  Has anyone tried those NYC bagels that are a TSV?  They always look good.  I love bagels but rarely buy them since it is extra calories I don't need.

UB Time!  See you later.....

M ...... Mayonnaise

NEXT ..... N 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... walker, I'm not a big fan of bagels (DH is) so I've never thought about ordering them ... 😂😂 ... good news about cleaning out your refrigerator ... I bet it looks really nice!! everything in its' place ... (for 5 years hahahaha!! 🤣🤣)

We had a good afternoon with LS ... we haven't seen her (in person) in a couple of weeks because of LG's quarantine ... oh my gosh!! did she get big!! ... big smiles and talks ... so much fun!! ... she's almost ready to roll except she can't figure out how to get her arm out from under her to give herself a boost ...

Have a good night ...

N ~ Noodles

O ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Oh LS. What fun. Grammue duty.

Had a great visit with Deb. Flyingbhome next week. She is such a special person. She snagged some cute girl baby clothes for someone she knows. She checked to be sure it was okay to bring from TS. We were working. I asked her if she had much snow. Well the reply comes from the peanut gallery. Thrn she said dont mind her talking yo herself. Boy she talked non stop.

Was cool today. I think we had another front come in. Thank goodness no snow!!!

Coffee ready to go for our first on deck.

O: olives

P: next