Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

BUMP!  Hi there, Tootie!!  Guess we were in the revolving door together.  Good to see you.  Bye everyone....good coffee ☕️ waiting for kittyfan and any refills!  😁

M ..... Milk

NEXT .... N 

Respected Contributor

BUMP ... sorry walker, I didn't see you getting your coffee ... hope you didn't spill any 😁 happy to hear that the puzzle completion is in the home stretch ... I'm sure it's a nice distraction in this ho hum season ...

See you later ...

M ~ Mimosas!!!

N ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

😵😵 and we can't get out of the door ... round and round and round we go .... hahaha!!

There's the door!! 1, 2, 3 ... run!!

N ~ Noodles

O ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

🤣🤣....laughing at us stuck in the revolving door this morning, Tootie.  Dizzy Dames!!!  🤣🤣 

Sun is out so might get a walk in later...depends on temperature....would like it near 30 at least.  In meantime, back to puzzle table.....oh, first to finish laundry....dryer stopped......see you later.

Exciting day.....haha.

O ...... Olive Oil

NEXT ..... P 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. Got up this morning. There was a memorial service on zoom. It was the mom of a lady I worked with. Had met her mom a few times. Well it was a lovely service. Done at home. GD engineered it. I had not zoomed but hoped my face didn't appear anywhere!!!!

I got text from my friend. Said she knew I was on. .got a call from another work friend. Said he knew I was there. I was afraid to ask if I appeared. I wasn't dressed appropriately. He commentedno other people from work. I was a bit surprised. She was well thought of and in a leadership position.

Helpless Hannah is moving early February. Willdo lunch at Cafe after church. I wish her well.

Rain predicted for Monday. I t is very dry here.

There was another small fire yesterday. In area destroyed in fire 10 years ago. They were able to contain it.

Oh jig saw puzzle. Picked up on to share with domino ladies. Orchids. I try to grab unusual/hard puzzles.

P: pimento cheese

Q: next
Honored Contributor

Checking in and see my letter is up!!  Dinner done....DH working on puzzle...more dedicated......I am done for today on that but we are closing in!!!  In winter hibernation....very little news...maybe that is good thing!😁

Hope you find out you were not "on" with the Zoom service. kittyfan.  I do a Zoom meeting once a week with out of town friends.  I always have to do a "precheck" before Zoom time....ha!  That is why I do not like surprise Facetime chats....yikes....forgot to "powder my nose"...😂.

Night all.....looks like kitchen is ready for coffee in morning.

Rest well my friends.....😴. See you in morning.

Q ...... Quart of Milk....hard letter but that works! 😂

NEXT .... R 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~

Oh the wonders of technology - Glad you were able to connect via Zoom kittyfan.  I have never tried Zoom, but have tried to use a similar thing when I had an online Dr. appointment.  Brain did not attend that one😒!!  Good news about HH!  Have fun with your puzzle and the domino ladies.

Yay walker!! Almost finished with your Hybernation Puzzle!!!  I do miss doing large puzzles on a table, but no space here.  DD has every space occupied😒 Thankful for onlne ones! 

Tootie, when you and walker got stuck in the revolving door, all I could think of was Merry Go Round.  Had  good laugh imagining that one!😂  Hope you are 100% well and staying warm.  

We are getting warmer - 59 today, cloudy and light winds. Love it!  

Passing the coffee ~

R - Red cabbage

S is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, I hope that HH does well in her move ... I forget, will she still be able to see you occasionally? or is she too far? ... like cookie says, our technology is amazing ... you were ablt to go to the service over zoom ... I've only done zoom with family.

walker, I laughed at your "powder my nose" for zoom ... hahaha!! ... just curious, will this be a framable puzzle? or maybe a save one for another year? ...

cookie, enjoy your 59 degree day.

We'll have a 23 degree day with more snow ... another big football game on tonight ... I'll be playing games on my iPad.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... time to find a seat at Church of the Couch ...

S ~ Soup and Sandwich ... this always makes me think of the TS ..

T ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️⛄️

We had a couple inches of snow last night.  Everything looks bright and white this morning.  I could go out and make a snow angel but trying to get up would be too much entertainment for neighbors.  I'll skip that idea.

GD might come over this afternoon.  GS has three basketball games and I doubt GD wants to be at all three or any at all.  Can't understand why a team would have three games scheduled in a row....2, 4 and 6.  But, grandma knows nothing!  Ha!

Maybe this will be finale day for puzzle....not keeping this one!!!!  I told DH we can just let it sit on table for awhile but we are not saving anymore puzzles!!!!  

Happy Sunday to all!  😊☕️👍

*******P.S.*******editing my first message so I don't have to take the next letter....too stressful...haha....BUT....I forgot to mention that YES...FOOTBALL today.....I see the BILLS play tonight, Tootie.  Go BILLS but I think it will be a tough one.  Never say never though!  This afternoon...Tampa and L.A. ....go Tampa...because I like Tom Brady!  OK....time for me to "powder my nose" before Church of the Couch..😂.  OK....take it away now......👋👋.

T ..... Toaster

NEXT ..... U 😉

Respected Contributor
Good evening.

Went to church this morning. First time in a few weeks. Attendance appears to be way down. Then meeting after church. Organ needs a major overhaul $$$ but can't schedule for a long time. However need to have fees paid. Will see. They are talking about adding back potlucks etc. NO ans NO. I looked around and only a handful were masked up.

I did have a nice lunch at the Cafe with helpless Hannah. I has warned her about the changes. We were in line at the counter when I was spotted. We has vip service with bringing everything to table and taking our order at table. She said tge cold is difficult for her but her youngest DD loves there and cab help with medical issues etc.

To.morrow is scheduled to be rainy most of tge day. Will see if they are right. At least no snow.

I have a DDS apt on Tuesday. I suffer anxiety with dentist. Has really horrible teeth as a child and tge dentist was not nice. I didn't realize how bad until someone was recounting their negative experiences as a child with thus dentist. I do remember tge dentist telling my mother no sugar. My dad did not have good teeth and unfortunately this trait followed me.

Coffee ready for morning.

U oh my. UB is in order. Cookie hope you enjoyed a fewctoday

V: next