Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  🧊 brrrr............ it's 27 outside

Tootie, you sure have had a bad go of it.  Hope you are done with it!!!  I wonder if anyone else got such bad effects?  II also question the difference between COVID and Shingles side effects.  

walker, the way your weather is going, you can probably do a 5k puzzle!😁 - with no sky?? Your temps are beyond my imagination!  

kittyfan, glad to hear the fire is 79% contained as of last night. Glad there was help from other cities. I wonder how it started.  A nice bowl of soup fom the Cafe sounds great😊🥣

Manicure and Pedicure this morning.  I am kind of leery of driving i the cold with sleet (weather predicted some) and will have to wear a sweater.😄  Michelin Man Jacket is packed away somewhere in that vast area that used to be the garage.  SCC STRONG💪🏻

✵STAY WARM AND WELL

(and get that puzzle done walker!)

Passing the coffee ~

D - Dunkers for the hot coffee

E is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... well, after 4 days of misery I think I can finally say that I feel better 😃

WE ARE SCC STRONG!! 💪

cookie, good luck with your mani/pedi today and most of all be careful driving! ... I laughed when you said you would have to wear a sweater. I'm going to talk to my doc about the side effects and ask if there is something that I can take before I get another vaccine ... if not, I'm not putting myself through this again ...

walker, yes, this reaction was much, much worse than the Covid vaccine ... (I wonder 🤔 ... I've gotten the flu shot the past few years and never got sick ... all this getting sick after a vaccine started after I got the 1st Covid vaccine 😮 ... got me thinking?? and I did get sick with my flu shot this year ... ??) ... glad you are moving along with your puzzle ... hundreds of blue sky pieces will be difficult ... have fun!! 😁

kittyfan, glad to hear that the firefighters are winning the battle with the fire ... stay safe.

We're having some really cold weather here ... we're at 8 now and our high is 15 ...  but, we're supposed to see some sun 😎

Have a good day ... I'm going to see if I can get some things done around the house today but throw in some UB's as well!

Pouring and passing ... Stay warm!! ☕

E ~ Everything Bagel

F ~ NEXT

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️😷

A Happy Friday It Is!  Tootie is finally better.  I am glad you will ask your doctor about these reactions.  I would too.  I know we all did what we felt was best by taking the vaccine but I have doubts too.  Oh well...done now...🤞.

cookie, glad you can get your mani/pedi 💅 today but pay attention to road reports.  Be careful.  I am assuming that since usually TX temperatures are above freezing, the pavement will be ok.  

I must have been living under a rock.  Just heard Meatloaf died....never heard of him.  Only meatloaf I know of is for dinner.  😁

I am ready for those good TX grapefruit.  I can look up that place...Pittman's (?) that you suggested, kittyfan.  Hoping store gets them in if crop is good this year.

All for now......have a good day....see you later.

F ..... French Dressing

NEXT ..... G 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon.

Cookie: happy to hear your DS--SO is going home. I heard reports of ice on overpasses but not in my area. I know you were happy to get out if the house.

Tootie: oh my you have had a journey. I understand you not wanting vaccines after your experience.

Walker: sunny skies. Think of mimosas on that beach!!!

Sun is out here so it is nice. I am not a fan of cold. But it depends on what we grow accustomed to.

G: grapefruit. Ruby red are the best
This year's crop lmay not be the best. The polar freeze last year extended down to valley. Heard knees haffecited.

H: next
Respected Contributor
Oh I meant to comment on Meatloaf. I personally had not heard of them. A lady I worked with had a frienwith a connection. Long time ago h0er friends husband may have been in band. My only knowledge. Don't know why I remember this. Random things pop up.

H: half and half

I: next
Valued Contributor

Good afternoon ~

It was a beautiful day here.  Sun was out and just perfect - 29 when I left for my mani/pedi.  I actually wore a sweater over a T shirt (just in case it got cold).  Not a fan of layers.  25# cut off! 😂 Nails were so long.  Looking good now - top and bottom.  What a feeling. Went to pick up my meds and pay my medical yearly.deduction/copay.  Somebody's sure making $$$$ on medications🤥

Tootie, you have some cold temps!!!  Glad to hear you are feeling better.  From what you describe, you might have gotten Shingles from the shot. 😧  So tired of all the stuff going on.  

How's the puzzle coming along walker?  Are you any closer to the sunshine in the blue sky??  Stay warm.  It's cold up there!

Passing some Mimosas ~

I - Ice cream sundae   Hot Fudge please

J is next

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... cookie, glad you are happy with your shortened and colored nails 💅 and that you were able to get your errand taken care of ... thankfully, I didn't have shingles ... that is a blistering painful rash ... I didn't have anything like that 😌 ... we had some sunshine to enjoy here too!!

kittyfan and walker, I knew some of the songs that Meat Loaf sang but really didn't know much about him ...

I also heard that stand-up comedian Louie Anderson passed away too ... I had another UB kind of day!!

Have a good night ...

J ~ Jello

K ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Tootie, glad you didn't have Shingles - after what you went through! Did you get some warmer weather as predicted?  Too bad you can't freeze all these viruses out of existence wth all your cold weather. 

I only knew of Meatloaf - DS and G'kids know all of these things.  Sorry to hear he died.  Also Louis Anderson.  So many losses.  We had a beautiful day here yesterday -nice drive down and back.  Not much traffic, just some nice scenery.  

Shout out to walker and kittyfan ✨📣🌻🌷

Passing the coffee ~  good and strong this morning

K - kettle corn

L is next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... I'm running late because DH decided that my computer needed to be updated this morning ...

cookie, we are having a very cold spell here through next week ... it's 1 degree right now and our high is 23 ... but!!! the sun is shining 😎 ... I'm glad you had a nice day for driving, I bet it felt good just to get out!!

Shout out to kittyfan and walker ...

No other news from me .. Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

L ~ Lemon Drops

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️

Hello and a Happy Saturday!  No Tootie?  Hope she hasn't had a setback.  I will be quick and come back later.  No news from me.....puzzle might be done this weekend...DH is a machine working on that thing!  Ha!  We both agree that after this one, we're done for now....two puzzles in one month....enough....but, fun to do....frustrating too..need a break from that...haha.

cookie, I'm jealous of your pretty nails.  I really need a pedicure but putting it off for a warm day...guess it will be awhile.  Glad your cold weather wasn't a problem getting to salon.

OK....signing off.....good coffee waiting for Tootie and kittyfan.  See you later.

L ..... Lettuce

NEXT .... M