Regular Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Buddy's Bulletin....Day #7.....🐕‍🦺WOOF!

Another day.....I'm beginning to wonder if my family is coming back.  Grandma says...YES, 6 DAYS!  I miss playing with my 3 Amigos.  I've been good today.  It snowed so I can't find all my familiar "smell" spots.  I did not touch the tree lights today.  Pretty good, eh?

Thank you all for your nice messages.

I'll see you tomorrow.  WOOF! 🐕‍🦺

Regular Contributor

Hi all....time to say good night....right after ol' Buddy.

You know this is the earliest I have been putting away Christmas things.  But, Christmas Day, kittyfan?  WOW...no way!!!  I have a friend who does day after and I thought that was early!!!  Tootie, you know blood pressure is a funny thing.  It goes up and down all day for most people.  When mine was high the other day, I got very anxious and I don't think that helped.  I probably worry too much. Laughing at "take 2 UBs"...HA!  Good medicine! I'll check again before I go to bed but this afternoon it was near perfect.  Then, hopefully, a good night's sleep.  If the vertigo problem doesn't clear up, I'll talk to doctor.  Maybe I should wait until Buddy goes home....could this be stress related??? 😆

Night All!  Rest Well!  

G .... Green Beans

NEXT .... H 

Respected Contributor
Wishing all a good night.

I only knew this one person who took down Chrjstmas sp early. Her response was Chrjstmas was kver! I think not.

H; happy Buddy Tales or Hollonddise

I: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Thank you Buddy for #7.  I must have overlooked #6 though. Had one of those days that you don't remember which day it is😕   Sounds as if you may be homesick for your 3 buddies.  We will miss you!

Hope you are even better walker.  Take Tootie's advice:  2UB's🤣🤣  Hope the vertigo goes away and your BP straightens out.  We need our Queen Happy and Healthy!

kittyfan, taking down the tree is a bit too early even for me who likes them down soon.  I used to make a day of taking down the tree and decorations on New Years Day, but what little energy I have must be used when it's present.  As Tootie said, why even put up a tree???  Tootie is a wise woman.😊

Speaking of Tootie, maybe you should start a list of all your wise inventions and advice?  Now if you could only create how to stop Totes from flying on windy trash days. 🗑️🗑️

I went online to get my Booster appointment and they said information does not match????  I got my 2 Moderrna shots there and used the info they had written down???!!!!!  I will go to CVS (not my fav place) and ask in person.  I wonder if there's a shortage of Moderna?  Or???? Too many things going wacky or wrong.  My pea brain was overflowing yesterday - oh well, I got to dance😁  Today will be a better day - more sunshine - 80 then the cold front arrives later this week.  Stay warm Northern Ladies 🧤

Passing the coffee ~

I - Iron skillet   or an ice bag for walker?

J is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, ugh! I bet there was a clitch or an issue with the CVS site ... that is so annoying though, you try and get an appointment scheduled and it won't let you! ... I remember I had issues trying to set my booster up too through CVS ... I would get all the way to the very end of registering, hit the button and it would bring me back to the beginning ... aahhhh!! Good luck! ... gee, a "no flying down the street" tote would be ideal!! ... I'll have to get my wheels turning 💡🤔

walker, I hope you're doing better today ... yes, BP is very tricky and when you saw that it was high you probably stressed out ...

Hi kittyfan, have a good day!!

We'll have another dreary 40 degree day ... enjoy your sunshine cookie and kittyfan ...

Have a good day .. pouring and passing.

J ~ Juice

K ~ NEXT

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🐕‍🦺🎄

Happy Wednesday!  I slept in a little today.  But, awake during night a few times.  When I went to bed, my BP was good.  Had some vertigo during night.  There are head exercises you can do for vertigo.  Maybe I need to try them.  I just love to exercise....😂.

cookie, that is frustrating trying to make appointments and have that happen.  Just like described!!  I had same experience the first time I tried to get appointments for shot.  STRESS!  Covid nothing but STRESS!  😡 BAH HUMBUG!

Tootie, get your creative wheels turning on Tote Gizmo....hey, if everyone had a Buddy, he could run and catch them.  😂

kittyfan, read any good books lately?  I have one on hold at library about Don Knotts.  He was so funny on Andy Griffith.  I saw his daughter interviewed on TV about the book she wrote so I requested it.

Adios for now.....have a good day everyone!

K ..... Kerrygold Butter (🍀)

NEXT .... L 

Regular Contributor

Hi there......breaking news....especially for Tootie and myself.....winter is over...SPRING is coming!!! (In my dreams) There are six robins in my backyard!!!!  Crazy, eh?  Birds changing habits....I have noticed robins before in November which seemed late.  Birds are buzzing all over my yard this afternoon.  Fun to watch.

No other news....just bird news instead of dog news.😂

L .... Lettuce

NEXT .... M 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow walker! Spring is really on it's way (I wish, too!) that's so unusual to see robins this time of year ... I've only seen a pair of cardinals in the trees out back and huge crows that think they own the neighborhood! ... I'm going to watch for robins now ...

Think Spring Clipart - Clipart Suggest

No news from me this afternoon ... see you later!

M ~ Mimosas... a toast to Spring!!

N ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Wow!  Spring has sprung and I missed it🤔 We have had such nice sunny weather lately I didn't notice.  We aren't fortunate enough to have many birds (dogs).  Cute picture Tootie.

walker, sounds like you've perked up with 6 Robins and plenty of other birds in your yards.  

Vent cleaners here this afternoon to clean out all the vents that haven't been done in years.  Sooty messy stuff, but done!  Sure opened up the vents😄  More little soot balls keep coming, but easily picked up.  I didn't think to cover the bed (vent is above the end of the bed) Brain fog???

My oldest DS was just tested for COVID (he had been feeling sick) and found out he's positive. His SO is testing and awaiting results.  Another good friend, that rents a room from them, has it.  These are the very people who were totally against "putting poison in your veins"  and refused to get vaxxed!!!  Hope they only have a light case. 

Hey to kittyfan 🌺

Thanks for the Mimosas Tootie, I'll have one or two........

N - Natal Plums

O is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Regular Contributor

Oh, cookie, sorry to hear about your DS.  Like you, I hope it is a mild case for him/them.  It seems like it eventually catches up with those unvaccinated.  

We have never had our vents cleaned and I think we should.  I need to speak to my Chief Maintenance Guy here about that.  Our neighbors had it done last year.  

I do enjoy my little bird friends.  It was unusual to see so many flying around....robins looking for frozen worms?  HA!  And, two woodpeckers in tree right by my kitchen window.  Cute Spring picture, Tootie....we can dream.

I have felt pretty good today.  I did try one of the recommended exercises for head.  Suppose to do it 5 times and 3 times a day.  I did 5 times once...it's a start, eh?  I would like to have one night without an episode of this! 🤞

See you later.....oh....have those Mimosas ready for New Year's Day....I'll have a pitcher. 🤣

O ..... Oregano

NEXT .... P