Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Happy Halloween Clipart

Good morning friends ... ah cookie! you are on the ball this morning ... DW is decorated and Slipper Police because our Queen is "slipping" ?? ... hahaha!! 😂😂 ... cute picture ... I'm  the Witch in Orange ... (I just don't look good in a witches hat!! 😉😉😄)

I have no other news this morning ... my arm is just a little sore this morning ... I think I beat any other side effects 🤞

We'll have a pleasant 56 degree day .. it should be a nice night for the Trick or Treaters! ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... off to Church!! thanks for sharing the U this morning cookie ...

U ~ UB's all day ... it's Halloween .. (not like we really need an excuse ...) and I'll share the V this morning 🙂

V ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 🎃👻💀🧙‍♀️🧟‍♀️🦇🕷

Good Morning Friends!!!  🇺🇸☕️

Great greeting pictures, ladies!  I would be the witch with slippers on....😂!  Pretty good about Slipper Police too!  HA!  

Weather here is going to be nice so I'll be ready...time here is 4-8PM.....ding-dong....ding-dong!  Trick or Treat!

I remember we used to say Help the Poor too.

Hope you all enjoy a good day....well started here!  
See you later......have yourself a BIG BOWL of....

V ..... VELVEETA Mac 'n Cheese....😁👍

NEXT .... W 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Oh my, I had to jump in!  Taking a break from ex's paperwork.  Saw these and couldn't resist - THEY ARE SLIPPERS QUEEN!!!! Not to be worn to the grocery store!!! 😁

Q WItch slippers for Queen.jpg

I also got a text from CE - he is sorry he couldn't make it to see us in person so................

Q Happy Halloween from Cousin Eddie.jpg

He has many, many deliveries to make and wishes us a Happy Halloween.  

W - Witches a comin' tonight   or Wine

X is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

LOVE the slippers, cookie!  I need those!  And, CE's shirt...haha...nice of him to think of us.   

I think trick or treating is dying....😢....very few here so far tonight ....I might be making M&M cookies soon!

Love your W, cookie.  

Hope everyone has had a good day.  See you tomorrow.

X .... Xtra candy leftover!  😋..🙄

NEXT .... Y 

Respected Contributor
Ding dong---trick or treat!!!

Saw on next door there was a drive through local event yesterday. Hour plus wait!!

Went to church this morning. Stopped in kitchen to water plant in window. Sink full of dirty dishes. They are still there. I wasn't going to clean the kitchen. Really!

Went to TS. Was completing my duties when Jan's husband came in. I didn't have my mask on as it was alone initially. He was masked but took his off. We had only incidental contact. I had hoped the dish lady would have done her area. Nope. I did return my key and went out the back door. Drove by Cafe. Too many cars. Decided to head for home. I would have loved a great entree but opted out.

When I let the dogs out this morning big deer in yard. Hadn't seen any for a few days.

I had stopped participating in quilting at church although I did buy batting. The lead toldvme when they packed them up to take to ingathering lots of complaints. Really! She does so much. I am sure she isn't appreciated for her many gifts.

Walker: glad to hear your DB is recovering.

Tootie: I only had a sore arm. From both 2nd shot and booster.

Dimming lights. Coffee pot is ready to go.

Y: yellow squash.

Z: next

Valued Contributor

HAPPY NOVEMBER!

Good morning ~

I just lost my entire post😠👿 

kittfan, you sure encounter some strange people.  Leaving dirty dishes is unforgivable and complaining about needed donations -what's wrong with people!

We had no Trick or Treaters and it was very quiet.  walker, hope you were able to enjoy more candy corn and your DH was full too.  I also think T or T is dying as well.  

Tootie, I'll be you got some cute pictures of LG and LS.  I sure miss seeing the little ones and their costumes.  

Moanday, moanday it's here to stay 🎵🎵

Passing the coffee ~

Z - Zinfidel     or zapping out ungrateful people

A is next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... it is November already!! and that means Christmas Music!! 😊 the radio station I listen to has it on ... yay!! ...

walker, we had a TON of kids last night ... probably about 50 which is a lot for us ... BUT, I do not like when parents bring kids in carloads!! we had several of those ... double parked on the street, car radio blaring ... and then those that drop the kids off at the corner and "follow" them down the street in their car ... ugh!! maybe I'm getting too old?!! we did have a lot of cute witches and princesses!! ... the cutest one we had was Buzz Lightyear .. LG!! he stood on the porch and got so excited when Grandpa answered the door ... LS had a colorful tutu on with a "my first halloween" shirt on!!

cookie, those are some cute slippers for our Queen ... and wasn't that nice that CE thought of us for Halloween.

kittyfan, dirty dishes left in the sink .. why do people think that the next person will wash them up? ... sorry you couldn't get your meal from the Cafe but a long line is a sign of good success for them ... I hope they continue to do well.

Moanday Catch Up for me .. we'll have a mild 50 degree day ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

A ~ Apple Fritters

B ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🍂🦃

Out with Halloween....In with Thanksgiving!  Favorite month....😊hmmm....and holiday!  No to Christmas music yet but glad you enjoy it, Tootie.  

I can just imagine how cute LG and LS were last night, Tootie.  Such fun for grandparents!  Cutest group here last night were two kids as police officers ...dad was behind them in an orange jumpsuit with K-9 dog (said he was the fugitive..ha).  Then they had another dad with them and young child as doctor.  Almost all kids last night (mostly older) were in costume and polite which was nice.  But, I have too much candy left over...🥴.  Candy Corn gone for another year!  OH....agree on dislike for the carloads that show up, Tootie....do not like and we did not have any last night...unusual.

kittyfan, I agree with cookie's comment today....what is wrong with people....no common sense?  I would not have cleaned up the dishes either.  And, some people are just plain negative....complain, complain!  

HA....speaking of complaining....remember last week DH talked to newspaper man about our late delivery?  Guy said....I'll put you down for ...by 6:30....and next day it was here early!!  Yippeee!  That lasted ONE DAY!  Back to late again.  We laugh.....well, he said 6:30....but he did not say EVERYDAY!  😂

So, guess I will get breakfast......thanks for coffee....and yummy apple fritters!  Happy Monday!  See you later.

B ..... Bacon....another yum!

NEXT .... C 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. Went to TS this morning. Just got home. I finally decided to volunteer to do baby clothes. Did a bunch today. Another lady hung them snd put them out.

The ladies who took over seasonal have taken over in a big way. Not everyone is pleased!!! They took over a cabinet that belonged to toys. We all have our spots. They will have a rude awakening next month when Christmas is over!! It won't all be fun and games. Lots of tedious work. But I have moved on. I had been watching the baby clothes for a while. I did a lot one day but nothing seemed to move after that. Even with all that I tagged and was hung out there is room.

Oh how sweet LG at the door!

Someone left some candy corn on the table. Well I had to have some. Since it wasn't that much I was okay. But I did enjoy it!

I saw on the news that there was an argument Over a parking spot. This was about 11 in the morning. Fatal shot. Then I saw where there had been an armed robbery involving customers at a pharmacy. They had to wait more than an hour for law enforcement. Very unsettling.

C: corn, sweet corn or candy corn!!!

D: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, it's always something isn't it?  You must have a sign on your head:  Hit me with your problems, selfish, rude and strange behavior!  You are indeed a Saint and a Queen Be🐝 to boot!  Heard about the armed robbery/fatal shots involving a pharmacy. The police took that long to arrive????  What is wrong with these nutso people??  Tough and also dangerous to be a policeman.  I have the utmost respect for them.👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♀️

walker, I found something I think is funny but chose not to post it as it may not be funny to everyone.  You can view it in Community Chat  by aubnwa01 on the last page.  🤣😄  

Tootie, inquiring minds want to know - did you ever get the big bowl of Velveeta Mac n Cheese left to you by our Queen on Halloween's post???😄 I kept thinking of you digging into that and the images were so funny. 😃  Hope LG didn't eat too much candy - hope the littles had a fun time.  They were probably the custest kids in costumes.

We are cooling down in expectations of some rain coming our way tonight.  We will enjoy 76 - way down from yesterday's 85. 

Passing the coffee ~

D -  Dark Chocolate

E is next