Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... today is the day!! everything is ready to have a fun, fun day ... 🎈🎁🥂🎂

I saw some clips on the news about I Love Lucy ... they showed the one where Lucy and Ethel worked at the Candy Plant ... I chuckled as I pictured the SCC doing that ...

We had rain all night long and it is supposed to rain for most of the day ... (I'm glad I won't be here ... 😉)

Shout out to everyone and see you in a little while ... ✈

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

V ~ VELVEETA?? on the menu? or Very excited for the day!

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🎂🎈🥳

Happy CRAZY Saturday!  🥳🥳🥳🥳....away we go....

Waiting on Chef here....he seems to have overslept with all his preparations....or was it his "sipping and sampling" 😂.

Looks like he has several eggs dishes .... scrambled with VELVEETA👍 (or plain)...QUICHE!! 👍....Eggs Benedict 👍.....doughnuts, apple fritters, muffins, fruit, bacon, sausage....and, of course....MIMOSAS!  Then ☕️! Ha!

cookie, good T, U and V for Tootie!  I got a flu shot yesterday and feel fine...ready to party..ha.  Due for booster shot in November...we'll see...guess I should??  Just read that those who received the J&J vaccine (1 dose shot) would have been better off with two like others...see...what can you believe!?

Also, did you hear that the Queen (real one) has been told to skip her nightly martini?  😳 What?  95 and she needs to stop what she enjoys?  I guess she also enjoys a little champagne before bed.  Love her!  GO QUEEN...drink what you want!  😁

This Queen taking off.....heading your way, Tootie, then off for our TX friends.  Let fun begin......

W ...... Waffles anyone? or aWay we go.....

X ...... X out any trouble...🙄🤣

NEXT ..... Y 

Respected Contributor

Cartoon Airplane Towing Banner with Stock Footage Video (100% Royalty-free)  1017041251 | Shutterstock

We're on our way ....

Y ~ Yes, we are ready for fun!

Z ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

PERFECT, Tootie!!!  cookie and kittyfan, look for that plane and banner in the sky!!  We are flying high and "lit up" already!  🥳🥂🥳 😂 

Z ...... Zoooooooom......🛫🛬🛫🛬...arriving soon....

NEXT .... A 

Respected Contributor
Ready for the games to begin. Everything sounds yummy

A: apples

B: next
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Crash Plane Trees Stock Illustrations – 7 Crash Plane Trees Stock  Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

Sorry cookie, when QA came in for a landing she hit the top of a couple of trees near the back 40 ... walker and I just couldn't help but "sample" the Mimosas on our way over ... the Birthday Banner was stuck in one of the trees but thanks to cookies SIL and a ladder, we're back in business ... a couple of tears on the banner isn't going to hurt ...

OK, all aboard!! we're ready to go to Albuquerque ...

🥂🥂🥂 ... cheers!!

B ~ Bottom's Up ... and repeat!! 😂😂

C ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

HAHA....another good pic, Tootie!  What a ride!  The birthday 🎂 cake didn't fare so well but still tasted good!  Of course, everything goes well with mimosas! 😂  I am stuffed!  As we approached Albuquerque, we thought we spotted that piece-of-junk truck that belonged to CE.  Sure enough there he was waving his hands for us.   Do we or don't we?  Well, what the heck....after enough mimosas we could even handle CE!  Riding in his hot air balloon was another story......up, down, up down...swirling around...🤢...only up about 100 feet and we screamed to land.  Bye-bye CE!!!  Back into QA and away we went....not feeling well on ride home!  But, fun day!  Happy Birthday cookie and kittyfan!

I do need a UB now because I have 3 Amigos coming later to spend the night!  If I am not on early tomorrow I'll be busy with my guys fixing breakfast, etc.....or can't get out of bed.....😂.

C ..... Cheers to the SCC!!!  Another great party!

NEXT ..... D 

Respected Contributor

Delicious food and fun with friends ... I guess the Balloon Ride wasn't such a good idea 😉 ... CE was very gracious when we screamed at him to land but I saw him (at least I think it was him 😵) hop in his beat up piece of junk truck and take off (tires screeching ...) I wonder if he headed over to TX to continue celebrating?? ... cookie or kittyfan, any sign of him??

I just heard on the news that the police were looking for CE's piece of junk truck and him ... apparently, that balloon we were riding in didn't belong to him ... the owner is not happy ...

Enjoy your time tonight with the Amigos ...

See everyone later ... time to rest up from our big day.

D ~ Don't drink and ride a balloon ... or Donuts

E ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

LOVE YOUR D, Tootie!  🤣🤣 And, now there was a bit of trouble for balloon....WE'LL GET BLAMED!!!  Better lay low for awhile, right?  APB will be out for SCC...."Not armed or dangerous...just CRAZY!" ...🤣.  No news from cookie and kittyfan.....maybe CE caught up with them?  Or they locked doors, pulled shades and collapsed. Ha!

Bye for now....

E ..... Enchiladas

NEXT ..... F 

Valued Contributor

Hello ladies!!!!

What a day!  CE sightings, great food and terrific decorations.  Mimosas as always wer fabulous. I guess good ole' Cousin Eddie was confused.  He only brought his POS food truck.  He drove it over to my house and took off in his HAB but had a little trouble.  Hard to imagine CE had any trouble 🤣🤣

QCE's air balloon on fire.jpg

As it turned out, it was not his?  Oh boy are we in trouble. Found out he balloon he took off in belonged to one of Tootie's PD officers!  Last I heard they were in Houston looking for him..............watch out Tootie, they may be coming to your house!

All in all, thank you for the great time.  I am exhausted!  You two ladies did a great job!  THANK YOU!  Outdid yourselves!  

F - FABULOUS B'DAY BASH     or Fresh avocados for the Enchiladas  

G is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.