Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🌥

Appointment Monday for cookie and Tootie...hope all goes well for both of you.  And, home before rain, cookie!  It is good to be back in your nest for rain...I agree.

Speaking of nests, I saw my squirrel family early yesterday but nothing since.  Hmmmm.....did DH do something and not tell me?? 😡 I hope they relocated on their own.

By the way....football...good thing DH's Steelers won because the Chicago Bears did not...yup, Bad News Bears!

kittyfan, I think you have a good routine for Sunday...church and afternoon nap!  Day of Rest!  Another character now...Sally Seamstress....sounds like quite a house.  I've always said my dream home would have a large first floor storage room for my Christmas decorations so I don't have to go up and down stairs to basement!!  Good idea, Tootie? Ha!  

Well, no appointments for me today unless I decide to call for pedicure.  I'll see how the spirit moves me.  Right now....it's moving me to kitchen for breakfast.  See you all later.  Have a good Monday!

D ..... Deviled Eggs....yum!

NEXT .... E 

Honored Contributor

Hi again.....quick note to tell you I sent some funny cartoons to the SCC on our other connection site.  Enjoy.

Let me know if you get them.

E ..... Egg Carton

NEXT .... F

Respected Contributor

Hello ... thanks walker I did get those funnies! ... and they are Laugh Out Loud funny!! ... mine would be the one where you put something in a special place and then can't remember where you put it ... you better tell DH if he did chase those squirrels away they may come back with a vengeance ... and they may bring their family and friends ... haha!!

Well, my visit ended with news that I have to get two old crowns replaced $$ ... ugh!! I reluctantly made it for Thursday (to get it over with) and then go back in two weeks for the "final crowning" ... not the news I was expecting.

Thanks for the laughs ... see you later.

F ~ French Fries

G ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Walker: thanks for the funnies. Needed the laugh.

Tootie: oh no. $$ for sure. Argh.

Cookie: hope your apt went well

Have been watching weather. Saying we will get little rain. Will see. I had the best weather app which I somehow deleted. Can't find it again. Said rain at 2 pm. Usually right on target. I do have another app but miss that one

Sally Seamstress has a baby grand in her music room. Well when they built one one bedroom. Circumstances had son and DIL living with them. They were in music room. Son upstairs I had not been up there but picturing large room for DHs toys! Anyway they have moved but you can never predict the twists and turns. DIL didn't work so she would cook. GS lived with them for a time and I guess he was upstairs.

G: green beans

H: next
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Tootie, glad you got the "laughs for today" since you weren't laughing after dental appointment...😩 ...I feel your pain...in mouth and wallet too.  Always something...my dental check-up is in two weeks and I'm dreading it already.  

Made a pedicure appointment for tomorrow....spirit isn't moving out today....haha.  I did go for my walk though.

Laughing about squirrels coming back with a vengeance!🤣🤣 .....flying squirrels might even attack...😳....I have not seen any activity today....have not asked DH if he scared them off....🙄.

UB time....bye for now.

G ...... Green Grapes

NEXT ..... H 

Honored Contributor

BUMP!  Hi there, kittyfan!  We were both thinking Green type food too.  Glad you saw funnies as well.  Sometimes some good ones go around.  Have to share the laughs which we need daily!! 

Adios....

H ...... Horseradish

NEXT .... I 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~  

Tootie,I see you got an unexpected early B'day gift from the dentist. 2 crown$.  Another child in college for him 😄  

walker, I read your funnies and agree with Tootie - put something in a special place so you can forget where you put it when you need it 😄Hope you enjoyed your pedicure.  It's always nice to treat the toes.  Watch out for vengeful squirrels.

kittyfan,  we never got the rain promised.  I got several drops in the next city while driving to my doctor's appointment.  Stopped after a mile or so. Hope you find your weather app.  I use Wunderground - Weather Underground and love it.  It gives  all sorts of info completing the weather picture.  

WATCH OUT FOR VENGEFUL SQUIRRELS! 🐿️ 

Passing the coffee ~

I - Ice Cream  we'll have plenty on Tooties Big Day!

J is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie, I'm laughing ... when my dentist was telling me about my issue and we were talking, I told him I cringe whenever I think about him retiring ... he said "I have a son going to college next year ... I won't be retiring for a while" hahaha!! ... lucky me!! 😁

kittyfan, it sounds like Sally Seamstress has quite the house! hopefully, you'll be able to find your weather app that you liked!!

walker, any squirrel sightings?? they may be planning their attack ...

It is so noisey here this morning ... the crows are squawking up a storm from the trees in the back of the house and in the front ... they are so loud!! sometimes when they see cats roaming around they start "yelling"

We had a bad thunder and lightning storm last night with lots of rain ... today we'll have a "partly sunny" 82 degree day ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

J ~ Jelly/Jam on toast

K ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️☀️

Quick hello....running behind a bit...need breakfast....

Good one, cookie, about Tootie's birthday gift of crowns ...paying for college tuition...haha...I am sure we helped put our dentist's three kids through college too with our combined crowns here!!  

Oh....asked DH about the squirrels and he admitted he put some repellent around tree...😕....so maybe mom hurried her children out....hope so....run squirrels run!!!

Breaking news...furniture we ordered in MARCH is in and will be delivered this week!  Alleluia!  Now I am nervous...will I like what I ordered??  🥴🤞

Bye for now.....Happy Tuesday!

K ..... Knives

NEXT .... L 

Respected Contributor
Good morning

Cookie: thanks for recommendation. I had weather channel but this us better

Tootie: another child in xollege!!! I hold my breath at the dentist hoping the other shoe doesn't drop!!

Walker: hope you recognize/like what you chose.

Dogs and I were out. We were back in when the saw two deer. One large the other a juvenile.

I got drops of rain only. Got dark and blowing but nothing. I guess our chance is past. Saw some pics from coast.

I still think about Harvey rain and rain. My first hurricane memory was Carla in 1962. People evacuated to Austin. I remember mother baking cookies to take. We were off from school for a few days.

L: limes

M: margaritas

N: next