Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... oh cookie, you left me with the V ... hopefully by the time I'm done typing I will have thought of something 🤔 ...  maybe your SIL will have to get the grilling done earlier before he leaves or he can make up for it on the weekends ... 😀 from what I've read we're supposed to get a booster shot 8 months after our last vaccine shot ... but then also heard that it doesn't fully protect against Covid. So if we had the 2 shots (that also doesn't fully protect) why do we need a 3rd?? I'm confused too. 🤷‍♀️ oh, and I wish they would come up with a vaccine for the under 12 group ... lots of kids getting sick now.

walker, I hope you didn't get hit too hard with the storm last night ... your area looked pretty bad on the news ...

Hi to kittyfan, good luck with your flu shot. (I think it's today?)

We will have a 91 degree day ... indoors for me again.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... and guess what?! I think I thought of a really, really good V this time ...

V ~ VELVEETA 😉😏😁

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️☀️🥵

No new weather report today....still steamy....thankfully, we did not get worst of storms last night.  It passed through quickly for us.

Count me in confused on what to believe about the shots too.  I just heard something yesterday along lines of what Tootie was saying.  Immunity after first and second shot goes up....then down... but, goes up much higher after booster shot....ok..and, then down again...so you need another shot?? It really becomes a yearly flu shot so do we still need those?   

cookie, I heard that about the Rolling Stone drummer passing away too.  Hard to see that happening with some of our favorites....sigh....but the music lives on.  

I am meeting a friend for lunch today that I have not seen in several months.  We were hoping to eat outside but I don't want lunch in a sauna!  So, inside it will be which is ok, I guess.  Not sure about anything anymore.

Happy Wednesday!  Be Well...Be Cool! See you later.

W ..... 🤔... Wine! 🍷

NEXT ....X 

Respected Contributor
Good morning. Heading out for flu shot. Confused about all this stuff also. I have gotten flu shot for years.

I was told to get booster shot in December. Asked if this would be yearly and no answer. I guess so many questions

My friends great nice is a medic stationed in Germany. Heading to Afghanistan. Would appreciate prayers for all. I have been avoiding news reports but somethings find me.

As Cookie said another HHH day for us.

Walker glad bad weather missed you.

Tootie: I dislike choosing frames also. I do have good medical but vision and dental aren't great. But I am grateful to have what I do have. It does help.

Was asked (told) to bring cookies and dessert to ladies meeting. This is my third round gor someone adamantly opposed to food I will stop at store not heating up house. Would go yo bakery but parking impossible.

X: xtra special prayers for all our folks involved in the madness.

Y: next
Respected Contributor

Hi kittyfan ... prayers for your friends niece heading to Afghanistan 🙏 ... and for everyone!! that is a really sad and tough situation ... what is going on with our world?? ... I don't blame you for not wanting to heat up your house baking for the ladies meeting ... if you must bring something, store bought is just as good ...

See you later ... great X!

Y ~ Yellow mustard

Z ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, great X, kittyfan!  This situation in Afghanistan needs round the clock praying!  Horrible!  Very concerning if all people who need to get out will make it or not. 

I would definitely breeze through the store for a tray of cookies or type of dessert too, kittyfan.  I guess they haven't "heard you" yet!!  Food? NO!

I had a nice lunch out with friend.  Lots of catching up.  
No more "heat and eat" dinners in my refrigerator for tonight....sigh...spoiled!  Ha!  On my own now.

Bye for now.  See you later or tomorrow.  

Z ..... Zesty French Fries....can't find anymore

NEXT ..... A 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi ladies ~

It is HOT. Jumping in to say SIL grilled the Ribeyes!!  YUM!  Perfection. 🥩 Considered that a late lunch/early dinner.  Saved a few little tidbits for MY kitty who wolfed them down waiting for more.  

kittyfan, prayers, good thoughts and safety for your friends niece on her way to Afghanistan.  Very thankful for all these people who risk their life and health for all of us.  Since your were asked  ordered to bring cookies, maybe you could get the Muppet Chef to make some "unusual" cookies just for the occasion? 😄😅

Q  Muppet Chef.jpg

And...... as Tootie said store bought is just as good if Chef declines your offer.  Hope your shot went well.  Deserving of a UB for sure.

walker, hope you had a great lunch with your friend - inside!  Sounds like you are getting better.  

Tootie, hope you were able to get a walk in.

Z -zapping out confusion, humidity and demanding ladies

A is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Valued Contributor

BUMP!  

Sorry walker.  I didn't see you. Too hot to dance. 

A - Apricot Mimosas

B - next

Respected Contributor
Cookie: how nice your chef grilled for you and kitty!!!

Got .y flu shot. Went to pharmacy. Handed her v my ID and insurance. She said she didn't need ins. I knew she did as it had changed. Not pharmacy I use for meds. Finally figured out how to get them mailed so she says she does need ins card. Got my shot. Decided to go to Walmart. Get to light. Cycling through but missing our turn. Again and again. Long line of cars in both lanes. I was thinking of just driving on but decided to inch up. Apparently I had not triggered signal even though another car v
Beside me well we finally got green and realized PD behind me. Thankfully didn't pull out!! Get to Walmadt. Picked up a few things. Lots of empty shelves and empty spots. Went to check out. First one I went to the previous customer didn't pay. Fortunately I realized this before I put my card in. Moved to next spot. Employee comes around corner and says "you must have a real sweet tooth" no I doubt I will ear any. Pay and on my way. Get to intersection. Light turns green. See ambulance with lights and siren. Don't pull out. About the time it passes light red. At least folks not honking. Home to a UB. Enough traffic excitement. Arm a bit sore. Early turn in.

B: buns

C: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Sounds like you had a busy, hot day kittyfan.  Glad you got your shot and were able to get the pharmacy straightened out.  There sure is a lot of traffic lately.  Crazy drivers, heat and impatience doesn't make for a good drive.

How is the Cafe doing?  Wishing them well.

This week has been strange.  I have felt that everyday is Sunday and it is confusing.  Need more to do I guess.  Too hot lately to do much.  We will be cooler - 95 today with chances of a T storm/rain.

Tootie, how are LG and Princess LS doing?  Love the bonding with Grandpa.  I'll bet LG is moving fast! Line up your sneakers!  These have wheels and lite up!!!

Roller Shoes for sale | eBay

walker, glad to hear you are better and enjoyed your lunch.  Back to whatever is normal now.  😊🥰

Passing the coffee ~

C - Chalupas

D is next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, glad you made it home in one piece ... you sure had a stressful day in traffic ... I noticed that there are a lot of crazy drivers on the road ... hope your arm isn't too sore today from your shot.

cookie, yum! you got your grilled ribeyes (and so did the kitty) ... I guess you'll have to look at the calendar every morning so you know what day you are on ... 😁 ... it's very confusing (what? an SCC member confused??) when all the days run into one ... today is Thursday. LG and LS are doing good ... those sneakers are perfect ... put them on and away I go!!

walker, glad you enjoyed a nice lunch with your friend ... so, you're out of your "heat and eat" dinners ... now it's back to figuring out what you want to have and making it!! ... and pretty soon we'll be putting our grills away and it will be cooking inside for a while 😯

We'll have another 90 degree day ... ugh! I'm getting so tired of this hot and humid weather ... 🥵

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... stay cool my friends ...

D ~ Dark Chocolate ... yum!

E ~ NEXT