Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... HAPPY AUGUST!!

There you are MissMadi, it's good to see you but sorry to hear that you lost your beloved Lucky ... may memories bring you and DH peace!

cookie, had I rode my bike to the Produce Market I would still be pedalling away ... the Market is about a 1/2 hour ride in the car. I got a big array of fruits and vegetables.

kittyfan, the "higher ups" here are trying to get people to wear masks on their own before they try to enforce it and make it a rule ... not many want to go back to wearing them though ... I still wear mine ... not worth the chance of getting sick (even though they say we won't get as sick, I don't want to rish that!!)

walker, I hope that you enjoyed your boat ride yesterday.

We'll have another cool, but rainy 74 degree day ... glad I could cool it down to 95 for you cookie and kittyfan ... 😄 I'll send some more today.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

C ~ Cherry Pie ... yum!!

D ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Miss Madi. So sorry to hear about your beloved

My lawn gut came early. Told me he thought he could do my yard and get home in time for church. I think he said they were still online. I left a check and headed to Bible class bdeckddd I M not see njoying the current series but will keep on. After church and fsmil g Sundsyschool it was off to ts. I had checked out the key so they were aware of my plan. I had just unlocked the door when Susan drives up. She did her task and left. Then Jan is next. Argh. Jan and I talked about the Covid/,mask issue. She told nd the lady who was so opposed. I was a bit surprised but will limit interaction. Jan and I both felt that masking was a smsll issue to try to avoid issues. I understand the lady who is ill feels like a bad cold but she has numerous medical issues which I know of and certainly others j don't

We talked about Christmas. I work seasonal and he had to shut down early last year due to covid so I am happy to see us starting earlier than last year

Baby countdown!!!!

D: dates

E: next

Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~  

Thank you Tootie, the weather you sent us seemed to have gotten here - we are going to be cooler - 84 - today AND..... T storms in the am! 

THINK PINK!

Yesterday we lost a beautiful animal - SIL's sweet horse Fernie. He fwent out to feed and found her lying in her stall with blood and more (TMI).  Called the Vet who lives down the street and she came over immediately and checked her - it was too late - she passed shortly thereafter. She apparently had some issues that were undectectable but very harmful.  She never gave any indication that she wasn't feeling well.  She lived a very long life -  33 years old.  SIL had her since she was a filly.  It was a very sad day here.  She was so  sweet and gentle.  I have many good memories of her. 💔

Back to today - Moanday. Catching up day.  Safe travels back walker.  Hope to see you Tuesday.

kittyfan - enjoy your freshly mowed yard.  Hello MissMadi 

Passing the coffee !

E - Enchiladas

F is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie, sorry to hear about Fernie (I remember you talking about her) .. my gosh, 33 years old!!? thoughts to you, your SIL and DD ...

kittyfan, it sounds like you had a good day at the TS (even when Jan showed up .. haha!) ... good idea to avoid the one who is opposed to wearing a mask ... with the way that this virus is now running rampant again (at least here) I just wish people would wear them! ... they're starting to be mandatory here again, especially in government or county buildings ... I don't know what is going to happen when the schools open next month.

walker, I hope you are enjoying your time away ... 👋 safe travels on your journey back home.

Oh yes, I'm thinking PINK ... in three days LS will be here!! we won't be able to go up to the hospital this time (due to Covid) but we'll be helping out with LG so that's OK ... we'll get to see her when she gets home!! and through Facetime from the hospital ... 💗💗

We'll have a pleasant 74 degree day ... in fact, all this week is supposed to be sunny and in the 70's!! my summer has arrived ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

F ~ French Fries

G ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Oh no. Yes you did mention Fernie. Always tough to lose a beloved pet.

Woke up to thunder tumbles about 3. I checked the weather. Expecting TS. I know I need to return the key will plau it by ear. Don't want to drive in rain. Well rain is starting.

I have a BbC book. I am not enjoying it. I haven't been to this one since pandemic. They only resumed meeting in person last month.

Looked out the window to see deer in yard. One day I did see four deer including youngster

Covid cases here very high. Unvaccjnated are reportedly the majority in hospital. I know it was a personal choice but there were so many opportunities. Well I was in the first scramble to get an appointment but I understand that events were poorly attended later

I know tootie and family will enjoy duties with LG. Congratulations

G: gravy

H; next

G:
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Tootie, can you stop thinking PINK yet???  I am thinking early and am sure you will let us know, but it never hurts to nag a little 😊👶🍼

kittyfan, we are seeing more deer lately -  they are a beautiful sight.  One neighbor has a mom and baby that lives on her property and can be seen occasionally when driving by.  More issues with the TS?  Hope not.  Although you keep us wanting to know more 😃😄  

I finally did it!!!  I got my appointments for COVID shots!  I start next Tuesday.  Still on the fence (thinking connspiracy), but with elevated numbers, I'm getting vaxxed!!!  

Shout out to MissMadi, Lucy and Desi

Passing the coffee ~

G - garlic

H is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie, I can't stop thinking PINK just yet ... unless LS decides to make her debut today, we'll see her tomorrow at 9:30am!! 🤗👶 ... good news on your vaccine!!

kittyfan, I hope you were able to make it to the TS .. and how nice to be able to see deer in your yard ... on our bike ride last night we saw a mama and baby just sitting in the grass ... all we could see was the babies big ears popping up ... so cute!!

walker, I think you are heading home toady ... safe travels.

We'll have another sunny and 75 degree day ... pouring and passing.

H ~ Hazelnut Creamer

I ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Always drama at the TS. We recently had a new church join us. Three people asked if they could help me! Really I am a charter member if the group.

Nurse Brenda said they did a vaccine clinic. Apparently the passing of the food truck lady made a real impact on the Hispanic community. Most of the ones they did were first time. There were a handful of us masked up. My choice to be one of them. Hospitals are overwhelmed in my area.

Almost "B" day!!! Congratulations to all

I: Icee. Way to sweet for me but I do remember them as a summer treat many years ago

J,: next

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Afternoon Friends!  🇺🇸☀️

Back again.....hello and Happy Tuesday!  So glad I am back in time for arrival of LS!  I am excited for you, Tootie!

Quickly trying to catch up here....cookie, so sorry to hear about Fernie...so sad.  Good for you to get the vaccine!

kittyfan, lucky you...more people wanting to help at TS...just hope they give you the right kind of help.  Glad you are doing well....lots of storms there in TX!  MissMadi, Welcome Back!!  Another sad pet story...losing Lucky...I'm sorry.  I understand how hard that is.  We were worried about you....thought something happened to you or your DH.  Glad to have you back.

Thank you all for thinking of me with good wishes.  Lucy and Desi returned this afternoon ....still married...haha.  Traffic has really gotten worse with more trucks on road and construction!  Ugh!  But, safe travels so thankful.  It was a non-stop four days with friends and family so I am really tired!! I feel like I have been gone for a week or more.  We just went from one thing to another..boat cruise was fun..Lucy stayed away from edge...ha!  GO, GO, GO everyday but fun to see good friends and my DB and SIL.  It was Eat, Drink and Be Merry for four days....whew...have to get back to normal.  

So, as we return home DH immediately sees all the dry lawns and says....NO rain....my lawn will be dry!  Yup!  Lost a little green so he is out there now watering.  Crazy Desi!

All for now.....as they say....no place like home....and with my friends here!!  Good to be back.

J .... JUST ONE MORE DAY ...🎀 ...PINK! PINK! 
        EVERYTHING PINK!!!  COMING SOON....LS!

NEXT ..... K 

TOO TIRED TO CORRECT THE ABOVE! 

Respected Contributor
Walker: glad to see you made it back home! Of course the lawn was his first concern

Loved your J!!! By this time tomorrow it will be official

K: kitchen sink

L: ndxt