Respected Contributor

Thought I would pop on. Friday is NATIONAL GRAY HAIRED GRUMLY WOMENS DAY.   OKAY raising my hand on this one. Not totally gray yet but working on it.

Went to Ups Store to have typewriter sent on its way. Then popped into Walmart. Employees in masks. More than he customers. Rounded corner gentleman approached. Called me by name. Masked and I did recognize voice but no clue who it was. I turned around to grab some tp. Saw him again. Still scratching my head

M:  meatloaf

N:  next

M

Respected Contributor

GRUMPY WOMENS DAY

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Finally!!! Back to the boards.  Love the National Gray Haired Grumpy Women's Day kittyfan😁😁😁😁  Except for the gray hair (which is not much), I could be one of those ladies!

We will be 76 with rain and some light wind.  It should be gone by the Saturday. Crazy weather!  No plans to leave the house - rain and all the crazy things going on - road rage, etc.  What's wrong with people???  

Back to normal - whatever that is.  

Passing the coffee ~

N - Navel oranges   make good juice for Mimosas

O is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Welcome Home!! 🏡

Good morning friends ... 🙋‍♀️ count me in for the Gray Haired Grumpy Women's Day ... well, almost ... not totally gray yet and not grumpy (at least not all of the time) hahaha!! ... kittyfan, that's the trouble with masks, it's hard to tell who people are ... I bet it will come to you when you least expect it as to who the "mystery man" is ...

We'll have a 62 degree day with high winds ... we've had a lot of winds lately and it usually is on our garbage day (which is today) ... I may have to sprint after the totes ... but the sun should melt the snow that is still sitting on some roofs ... and then we can get back to Spring!! 🌻🌼🌷

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... it's good to be back!

O ~ Oh, I'll have a Mimosa! ... or Onions

P ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☀️

We're baaaaack!  Thanks Q!  Next time could you give us a notice that boards will be down? Thank you!  Fortunately, we have our own way around the problem. 😉

National Gray Haired Grumpy Women's Day? Who thinks these up?  Usually not grumpy....but, gray, yes.  After years of highlighting my hair, I decided to ...let it go...let my natural beauty show...🙄🤣!   Freedom from coloring feels good!  Unfortunately, we live in a world trying to stay young.  So, gray hair means old to some! I am what I am!  I have had people ask if it was hard to transition....yes, but a good haircut makes the difference.  And, attitude....still young at heart and crazy as ever..my grandkids love me and think I am funny! (maybe crazy to them too....haha)

kittyfan, just curious....shipping that heavy typewriter must have cost a few bucks.  Did you ship it to a collector?  Not my business really so you can ignore this..ha.

Good luck in wind today, Tootie, totes and garbage will be flying!  cookie, enjoy a nice day inside listening to rain fall.  
I have errands to run and laundry to do so I better get on my horse!  

Happy Friday!  See you later!

P .... Prunes (I like ...but not many...😂)

Q ... Quart of Milk 😅😉 

NEXT .... R 

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon. In answer to your question about the typewriter. It was probably a portable. It wasn't as expensive to ship as I expected. I had them pack and ship. A few years ago I was at FedEx. Lady was shipping some items. I don't know what. Her bill was huge. She commented more than items cost. I think she was flying. No she isn't a collector. In fact I have not met her IRL. Got to know her when we're in another group. I have watched her kids grow up to young men. She is a single parent. Ex passed a few years ago. She is an avid reader and has dabbled in writing short stories. I seem to remember she mentioned someone who had a similar piece. This one had been. Marked down. Jan who had an antique store said it was an antique. But so am I.  I immediately thought of her when I saw it. Its fun to shop for others. I know when I see something my work buddy may like I set it aside. Shs buys but its fun. I know we all do ghis!!

I did zoom last night. Wanted to see Historical Society Meeting. Not best quality but I enjoyed

Waiting on rain. Still expecting it go come.

R:  radishes. Love them on buttered bread

S:  next

Honored Contributor

Hi there.....kittyfan, how nice of you to ship the typewriter.   I agree it is fun to shop for others.  Definitely more fun to give than receive.

Got my errands run....lunch...laundry going...now UB time...then walk.

If you haven't seen the darling photos posted here of Prince Louis (youngest of William and Kate)...check out his birthday picture....think it is under Community Chat.  He is ADORABLE!!!!!  The other two kids are so cute as well.  I admire the young family.  Princess Diana would have loved them.  

All for now....oh, picked up a California grapefruit today...anxious to try it.

S ..... Soy Sauce

NEXT ..... T 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... taking a quick UB before dinner gets started ... walker, I did see the picture of Prince Louis ... he sure is a cutie (as are his siblings) ... I can't believe he is 3 already.

It is still very windy here ... but, I didn't have to chase after the totes ... I went right out to get them after the garbage truck came ...

See you later ...

T ~ Tomato Juice

U ~ NEXT ... hmm??

Valued Contributor

Hello ladies ~  Still waiting for the storm that was to be - we got a little rain, just enough to make more mud.  Now they are expecting it tonight with hail.  SIL moved all vehicles into the barn for safety.  Hail can be quite damaging.

kittyfan - how nice of you to think of your friend and send the typewriter.  As walker said, it is fun and makes you feel so good to shop for others.  Did you remember who the unknown manat WM was??  Inquiring minds want to know.

walker - I did see the pics of Prince Louis this morning.  He is adorable, as are his siblings.  Extremely good looking family. 

Tootie - Glad you didn't have to chase the Trash Cans/Totes!  I had a good time envisioning you running down the street in the wind.  A new hairdo included 😂😂  

U - UB of course!  It's what I did all day😊

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Hello Ladies!  We've had some really cold days with snow, of course.  But I think we've seen the last of it.

Absolutely nothing going on here to write about. 

Do any of you have an Air Fryer?  I am using my Ninja Foodie Double Basket Air Fryer more and more trying to get used to it.  We really like baked potatoes in the Air Fryer but it still takes at least 45 minutes for them. 

We are supposed to have a decent day today (Sat.) around 62.  I think I will be washing my SUV.  It has more dust on it than anything.  

Our youngest son turned 50 today and his college friends are flying/driving into New Orleans to celebrate and staying overnight.  I think that is really great.  He has the nicest football buddies and they really keep in touch with everyone.  

I'm off to bed.  Have a great weekend everyone!

V .... Velvet Crumb Cake

NEXT .... W