Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme for Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi friends...Tootie, that is funny about neighbors doing some planting!  Risky before May...even then you need to be careful. I usually do my flowers in late May.  No snow here today...a good thing!  Hope tomorrow is ok too.  🤞 Then maybe Spring will return. 

Have a good evening and I'll see you tomorrow.

B .... Broccoli

NEXT .... C 

Respected Contributor
Good evening. I haven't found my keys. Sigh. I did get my church keys replaced. I don't know where they can be hiding

Expectinga cold front to come in. Hopefully no severe weather

I had planned to run errands but didn't venture out. I agree too early to plant. We are usually good after Easter but we are different seasons. We have such brutal summer nothing thrives.

C; cauliflower

D: next
Honored Contributor

Good evening!  We are supposed to get a cold front and of all things spring snow!

From what I've read - a few of us are expecting the weather to get colder and possible snow.  That is a shocker! 

http://vegas.damyankee.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=10168.0;attach=4216;image

D .... Dill, Kiwi and Yogurt Pavlova

NEXT .... E

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ All this talk of a cold front.  We are supposed to have one coming this weekend.  We are cooler today - 65, so we'll see.  It is supposed to be Spring!!??

No plans around here.  Cleaning lady comes today for which I am very thankful.  I hit my tailbone last week and it is sore!  Sitting on a donut pillow helps.  Ahh, this old age - no Golden Years, just Rusty Years! 😣

Toottie and walker - enjoyed our comments on the neighbors planting schedule 😃

Sorry you haven't found your keys kittyfan. Hope they turn up.and glad you were able to get the church keys copied. 

Interesting take on the Pavlova MissMadi.  I have only heard of the dessert variety.  

Passing the coffee ~

E - Eggplant       not a fan

F is nex

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

🎵🎶 walking in a winter wonderland ... 🎶🎵

Good morning friends ... it is snowing!! so far we have about 2 inches of heavy wet snow covering everything ... we're expecting about 4-6 inches ... ugh!! but the trees sure look pretty ...

cookie, OUCH!! tailbone injuries are no fun ... hope you feel better ...

kittyfan, we may have to have an SCC Search to look for those keys ...

walker, any snow?

MissMadi, I agree with cookie ... your pavlova combo sounds interesting ... have you had that??

We'll have a high of 39 today .. Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

F ~ Fennel Seed

G ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸⛅️

Love your song, Tootie, but I don't have to sing it...hooray...no snow here.  DH was concerned because he put snowblower away.  Those fresh snow scenes are pretty though....enjoy....one last snow angel?

cookie, good you have house cleaning today so you can rest your tailbone.....oh my goodness...an all day UB? 😁

Hope you (it) feel(s) better soon.

Still haven't found those keys, kittyfan?  Frustrating...but, bet they will be found.  

MissMadi, first time the picture did not come through for me....OR....it was just covered in snow (?). 

Nothing on calendar today...no DDC...geee, my day...my way...ha!  Happy Wednesday everyone!

G ... Green Grapes

NEXT .... H .......after thought....

H ..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO QUEEN...REAL QUEEN who

wears the crown well...not like someone else we 

know....😂!   Quiet, sad birthday for Queen!  🎂

NEXT ...... I 

Honored Contributor

Hi there......quiet day on my home front and chilly!  We actually did get snow flurries and "grappel"...frozen snow/rain.  It was gone as quick as it came.  Ok, enough of winter weather!! 

Popping in and popping out here with this breaking news from my corner of the world. 🙄😂.

I .... Ice Cream 

NEXT ....J 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... we had a snowy on again off again day and now it is starting to slowly melt ... we apparently broke a record with 3.1" inches of snow!! ... so you had some odd April weather too, walker.

I had to push the snow off of the garbage tote and it is the perfect snow to make a snowman ... and I was able to make one last (I hope) snow angel ... I did it in the backyard as I don't want my neighbors to think I was crazy 🤪 ... (or to see me try and get up ... hahaha!)

Have a good night ... see you later.

J ~ Jello

K ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good afternoon ~  Tootie, laughing at your making snow angels in your backyard so the neighbors wouldn't see you and think you are crazy😄  In case you forgot - you ARE crazy - you are a member of SCC!!!  😍  

walker, thank you for the reminder about the "other" Queen's birthday.  She is one Royal Lady. (wonder if she has a Doggie Day Care)

MissMadi, I did not get the picture yesterday either.  Don't you just love technology???

Any luck on the keys kittyfan?

K - Keys for kittyfan or Kolaches

L is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Finally ... it's good to be back!!

L ~ Leftovers

M ~ NEXT