Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸 😷

Yes, let's keep the masks on awhile longer....unless outside, not crowded, etc.  I may not be spreading any Covid now, but maybe I don't want to breathe in other germs ...... guess you have to do what is right for you or as required.  We are still required to have on if you enter businesses here.

I received the Pfizer and had no problems other than a sore arm, cookie.  I have heard some reactions from both.  Everyone is different I guess.  Do you still plan to wait until you see your doctor in May?  DH and I have friends who have chosen not to get it at all!  

Running a bit late.....need breakfast.  Happy Monday everyone!  See you later.  

P .... Paprika

Q .... Queen will have Quiche, please...😁 (at Cafe?)

NEXT ..... R 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... I hope everyone is enjoying their day ... we made it up to 62 sunny degrees ... I spent some of the day UBing out on the patio ...

See you later ...

R ~ Ravioli ... on the menu tonight

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi friends.....short UB time before I fix dinner.  It has been a cloudy and cool day here.  I did walk and loved looking at all the pretty flowering trees....especially Bradford Pears....familiar with those? White flower blossoms...have two in my yard.  This seems to be a good year for them.  But....along comes a winter blast the next two days.....☹️....hope that doesn't end ...or blow away the blossoms....daffodils and tulips are up too.  

kittyfan, find those keys yet?  Hope so.  

Ravioli sounds good, Tootie.  Guess I better work some magic in my kitchen...or come over for a carry-out there..haha.

See you all tomorrow.

S ..... Salt

NEXT ..... T 

Valued Contributor

Just in time!!  Take Out at Tooties!!  🥘 Ravioli -Hurray!  What time shall I pick up?😄😄

walker, I think I had a Pear tree in my yard in CA.  They are gorgeous.  Today must have been UB day - I also enjoyed one and Tootie spent time on the patio (counts as a UB).  

Thanks for the info about Moderna and Pfizer.  Now to see if I can get an appointment within 10 miles.  I still may wait and get one from my doc - if available.  Now they are talking about a third shot.  Still wearing a mask just to be sure.

T - Take Out at Tootie's   or Tamale Pie

U is next         

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

End of the day laughs....thanks, cookie...🤣🤣🤣 Take Out at Tootie's!!!  Busy place tonight ..delicious... a new business...Tootie's Take-Out!  HAHA!  What do you think, Tootie?

YOU LEFT THE U????  Oh dear!!  🤔😧😬......that is UNfortunate.....hmmmmm...what would cookie say..??

U ..... UBs for everyone......a favorite thing!!! (next to mimosas....🤣)

NEXT ..... V ???

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme for Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hahahahaha ... Tootie's Take-Out has a ring to it ... next up on the menu is ...

V ~ VELVEETA ... 😁🤣🤣

W ~ NEXT

See you in the morning ...

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Tootie -  you are fast becoming the place for good food - BAT, Tootie's Take Out.  What's next? 😋  

Too bad Wanda Wand doesn't cook 🙁 As I have gotten older, I find I don't like to cook as much, just create something in what's left of my mind.  

Seven has decided that the rug in my bathroom will be his new place to relax/sleep.  He is almost as big as the room!   Not easy navigating around him as he doesn't like to be disturbed 😊 

Hi to kittyfan and MissMadi ~

Passing the coffee ~

W - Winter Squash

X is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme for Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie, I'm not the greatest cook and it's really not one of my favorite things to do ... how about we get you back into the groove and open up Cookie's Catering 👩‍🍳 ... be careful with Seven taking up the bathroom and don't trip over him ...

We'll have a mild 48 degree day and we're expecting 2-4 inches of s-s-snow tomorrow ... ugh! ... walker, you're supposed to get some too?

Hopped back on to say those pear trees are beautiful ... we have several around here!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

X ~ Xtra Large Coffee

Y ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☁️

Happy Tuesday!  We may have lucked out here and miss the predicted snow.  It seems to be tracking south of us.  It will be cloudy and chilly....maybe flurries.  

Good idea, Tootie.....Cookie's Catering...along with Tootie's Take-Out....ha....sounds like another Lucy episode, eh? 😂

No news....no plans for me.....hope you all have a good day....be careful, cookie, with Seven taking over your bathroom.  No more falls!! 

Y ..... Yellow Pepper

NEXT .... Z

Respected Contributor

Hello ... hope everyone had a good day ... we didn't have much sun today and now it's time to batten down the hatches for tomorrow ... maybe we won't get the snow ... who knows?!!

I had to laugh ... this afternoon I saw the neighbors down the street ripping out bushes from in front of their house and did some planting ... 😮 I wanted to run down and ask them if they had a radio/tv ... hahaha!!

See you later ...

Z ~ Ziploc

A ~ Apricot