Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Hi MissMadi !  Glad to see you stopping in.  Love your picture -  they look like my Leo (Ozzie's brother who has also crossed the rainbow bridge).  Love all cats 💖💖💖

walker, Seven was disappointed that he could not go to DDC but even more so, that he couldn't fly on the DW 🧹🧹☹️  So BUddy got an "A" - he is turning out to be quite the boy!!!  Good day all around for you.

Tootie - back to normal is a good feeling.  I did not watch the services - forgot.  I did see some info/pics though.  So nice that they gave him what he wanted in a service. Sad for QE though.

kittyfan hope your arm muscles aren't sore from litting and carrying the old typewriter.  They are so heavy.  Look what they have morphed into now!!!!

We will be 68 and cool today - no rain 😊.  Have a good day ~

Passing the coffee ~

F - Fig Newtons

G is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... good to see you MissMadi and thanks, those side effects were not fun! but way better than the actual virus ...

📣 to cookie, walker and kittyfan!

I don't have any news to report 🕵️‍♀️ ... We'll have a sunny 56 degree day ... Have a good one ... pouring and passing.

G ~ Green Beans

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☀️

Happy Sunday to you!  Hope you have a nice day.  Nothing planned here....church (on couch), take a walk and later GD and GS coming over.  DD and SIL have a funeral visitation to go to so kids coming here and will stay for dinner.  Good thing I can throw together a simple spaghetti dinner.  I've decided I should always keep items for spaghetti on hand.  It is easy to fix and usually enjoyed by all...especially kids!  That and chocolate-chip cookies should do it! 😁

MissMadi, I happen to see a post you made under quick and easy recipes.  AMEN to being tired of cooking!  My DH too is not fussy ...always says "I eat to live not live to eat."🙄....hmmmm...I do both...ha!

Bye for now......

H ...... Honey

NEXT ..... I 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme for Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... we ended up having a sunny but chilly/windy day ... I didn't know what I was going to have for dinner and I spotted a big bowl of leftover Golden Mushroom Pork in the freezer so I'm going to have that over some noodles with a vegetable and salad ...

walker I hope you enjoy your spaghetti dinner with the grandkids ...

Hope everyone is having a good day ...

I ~ Ice Cream

J ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

About to call it a night here.  Tootie, hope you enjoyed your reheated Golden Mushroom Pork....yum...always worked good for me.  I enjoyed time with GS and GD.  DD and SIL were not gone for long....said that due to Covid they did not want people lingering at funeral home...in and out respects....so we all had an impromptu dinner together.....fun!  Good thing I could stretch the spaghetti!  No one left hungry.

See you all tomorrow.

J ..... Jasmine Rice

NEXT .... K 

Respected Contributor

Good evening  all.

Went to church. Seating chart at the window.  I ended up in overflow!

Most people continued wearing masks. One exception was city manager in my town. They had lifted mask mandate at all city facilities. I guess they thought this continued to church. We then had a meeting after church. Her comments had me shaking my head. They haven't been members long.

My keys are still MIA. I checked at TS. Didn't think I left r hem there. Asked friend from church to loan me keys so I could get copies. I need to get vehicle key made. My vehicle is old and uses regular key!  

After I left TS went to Cafe. Walked in ft o learn they were out of burgers. I had one on f Friday so I was OK. Placed my order. Some people csme in. Received their Dr I nks. Got up to leave. Said too slow. Really they hadn't been there five minutes  they had been very busy and servers hustling. I try hard to be patient. They are not 

all experienced.

K:  kitchen closing. Turning out lights. Coffee set for AM

L:  next

Honored Contributor

@walker... posted

MissMadi, I happen to see a post you made under quick and easy recipes.  AMEN to being tired of cooking!  My DH too is not fussy ...always says "I eat to live not live to eat."🙄....hmmmm...I do both...ha!

@walker..... I felt exactly the way she posted it.  53 years is a long time day in and day out 3-4 meals a day to cook etc.  DH totally agrees with me and is very understanding.  No big meals during the week but on Sunday I cook a nice dinner like my mom always did.  I am just so relieved DH goes along with how I feel.

L .... Lemon Bars

NEXT .... M

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I love the picture MissMadi 💖💖 Of course any picture with cats/kittens is an absolute love for me. and I also agree with being tired of cooking!!  

walker, I have heard the Eat to Live/Live to Eat many times and agree - both is good 😊 - great minds etc......

Tootie, your dinner sounds fabulous!!!  Easy and delicious.  Always a great combination.  We had a chilly day yesterday too.  Today warmer - 71.

kittyfan, sorry you have not found your keys - what a pain.  Of course when you get new ones, the old ones will show up 😄,  Too bad those folks hd no patience and  couldn't wait for some great food - their loss.  

I finally found a site for COVID shots near me.  However, many are out or have only a few appointments.  Moderna seems to be the least available.  What, if any, is the difference between Moderrna and Pfzier??  I have heard, and have been told to ask for Moderna.  Any comments?

Passing the coffee ~

M - Meatloaf - yum!

N is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... walker, glad you had a good day with the grandkids and then to have dinner with everyone ... the reheated Golden Mushroom Pork turned out delicious ...

kittyfan, sorry you can't find your keys ... like cookie said, you will find them when you least expect them ... after you get the new ones made 😏 .. the Cafe is a busy little place and I guess some people just don't want to wait ... ugh to the guy who wasn't wearing a mask at church ... even though people are getting vaccinated I think that we should still be wearing masks ... (just my opinion)

MissMadi, my DH is not very fussy either ... there have been nights where we have soup and sandwiches and even some nights that he will cook dinner ... he loves to cook and bake (and has passed that down to our DS)

cookie, glad you found a place to get the vaccination and hope you can schedule an appointment .. I don't know of any medical differences between the two ... I wonder if people are saying to get Moderna over Pfizer because of side effects?? ... I can tell you I got Moderna and got sick from it and my DIL got Pfizer and got sick ... I really don't think there is any rhyme or reason as to which one to get ... good luck.

We'll have a sunny 61 degree day ... have a good day ... pouring and passing.

N ~ Noodles

O ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme for Fun!

[ Edited ]

Sorry about the font size on my previous post ... I don't know what happened but hope you don't have to strain your eyes to read it ... 😮😁

O ~ Onions

P ~ NEXT