Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Tootie, you are a new person!!!  A haircut does that to you doesn't it!!!  I got mine cut last week and what a relief - at least 10 lbs.  The last one I had was January 8th and I was long overdue.  Bouncing away.

My leg is getting better as is my balance.  Still not where I would like to be, but getting there slowly.  Hard to do the exercises when you're in the middle of a great UB -😂

No news here, cleaning up the ever present mud!  At least wee've had some good weather - 75 today - so it should dry up and go away.  Seven found out how to escape from the invisible electric fence and visited some neighbors. We could figure out how/where he was getting out.  SIL finally caught him in the act, fixed it, and he has been home bound.  We should send the neighbors a giant squirt gun and let him have it.  It works for cats.

The vaccine "joke" is getting old!  I hear/read differrent ways to make an appointment to get them as well as the complaints when trying.  I have also heard about the water and it seems to work. 

Hey kittyfan 🐝     Good night MissMadi  🛌

Passing the coffee ~

N - Nilla Vanilla Wafers

O is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... ah yes, I am bouncing ... my hair is nice and short again ... cookie, I'm laughing at your comment about exercising in the middle of a UB ... you're in the SCC so anything is possible!! 🤣  but glad to hear that you are on the mend ... so Seven was up to his tricks again and finally got caught!!? He sounds like a very smart dog and is probably figuring out to escape again ...

walker, glad you were able to get your walk in ...

We'll have a 28 degree day ... cookie, enjoy your 75, our temps will get there soon ... shout out to kittyfan and MissMadi 📣

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

O ~ Onions

P ~ NEXT

... pouring and passing

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷☀️

Happy Thursday!  16 days until Spring! 🌷I know you needed to know that!  😁

cookie, just have to chuckle at "Sneaky Seven"....you have to keep on your toes to stay ahead of him!  Glad your SIL made the fence fix..."fixed him"...ha!! 

Good news your leg and balance are improving, cookie.  It must be hard to work in your exercises with UB time! Ha! A woman has her priorities! 😂 Can't exercise properly if you are not rested!! 

Remember the Bobsey (Bobbsey?) Twin books?  Tootie and cookie are the Bouncing Twins with recent haircuts!  haha

Hope all is well with kittyfan and MissMadi. 👋👋

Have a nice day everyone......keep your sunny side up!

P ..... Pouring and Passing....😁...or Plate of Pancakes

Q .... QuickQuesaQuiche? or Quiet about the Quiche
         Queen! 🤣

NEXT ...... R 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. I am in desperate need of a haircut.

Yesterday went to TS. I had taken my temp at home and it was fine get to TS and shows red! I didn't have any witnesses so I grabbed water and went to my spot. Later I checked temp and it was good. So I signed in. Argh. Hatimg this temp stuff. When I got to RS parking lot full of movie folks. They have rented our parking lot in past. Well my proffered spot was not available. Was directed to another spot. When I got ready to leave had to drive in grass to get out. Pull into driveway. Truck pulls out. Fellaxstops to talk to him. Hello I am waiting. So he gets out and pulls tool box out. Finally went around him driving on grass.

I had a phone call when I was driving. My CPA had taxes ready. I understand IRS not accepting taxes. Finally lifted. I like to get it done. One year I waited and at last minute had to write a very large check.

Oh seven is a real character.

Opps. Don't know what is next up

Guessing.

R: refried beans

S: next
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi there, kittyfan, good to see you.  I would have done what you did too about temperature check at TS.  Drives you nuts doesn't it?  You had quite a time maneuvering around vehicles to get out of parking lot.  Good thing grass wasn't too wet from recent winter storm.  You might have gotten stuck!  

SO GUESS WHAT????!!!!!  Sure did not think this would happen so fast BUT...DH and I have appointments for Shot #1 tomorrow afternoon!  😬😩 I am NERVOUS!!!  But, think it is right thing to do.  I always said I wasn't worried and something would open up.  Well..it did....this afternoon I checked my emails and there was a message from our local township supervisor giving people a link to go on for appointments Friday afternoon at a new location.  Only 10 miles away.  I jumped on it and got two appointments....could not believe it.  Think they are gone now....word spreads quick.  My DD and DIL are ecstatic! DD has been concerned and looking.

So, that is my big news for today!  Get it over with and get on with life, eh?

See you later......need my 5:00 medicine tonight!

S ..... Sweetened Condensed Milk

NEXT .... T 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

kittyfan, I would have gone into the TS as well ... sometimes those thermometers don't work all that great ... it sounds like you had to manuever an obstacle course to get out of the parking lot ... I thought you were going to say you got stuck in the mud and had visions of your tires spinning and shooting mud all over ... glad it worked out for you!

Yay walker!! that was really fast!! I know you are nervous about this shot (I think I will be too) but you will do fine ... and I agree, it is the right thing to do ... we have to try and get back to normal ... once we all get vaccinated we're going to celebrate with a Big BAT ... 🥓🍳🧇🥞☕🍹

No news from me ... Hope everyone has a good night.

T ~ Turkey Burgers

U ~ NEXT .. hmmm??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello!  Hope everyone is doing okay. 

Went to the dentist Wednesday after one year of COVID postponement.  I always go every 6 months but COVID changed that. At my last appointment in March 2019, I was informed I have a severe case of dry mouth.  Even after buying products to reduce the dry mouth and doing everything I was told to do for this past year I had one cavity.  I was not happy about it because it's been years since I had a cavity.

Anyway,  my Dental Hygienist coated my teeth with a Floride treatment that is supposed to help.  We'll see!! Also got Pfizer #2. 

Have a great Friday!

U .... Upside Down Caramelized Apple Cake

NEXT .... V

See the source image

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Nice to see you MissMadi.  Another really cute picture - thank you!  Let me know how the Floride treatment works -  I have dry mouth as well. None of the stuff I've tried works very well.  TIA.

kittyfan, you sure have your share of problems associated with the TS!  I agree - take the temp yourself and sign in!  Sounds like a maze in the parking lot.  They must not have known - you are the Queen Bee!!!

Wow, walker you got appointments!  Wonderful news!  Very lucky. You will be fine, it's the right thing to do.   I haven't even found out where to sign up - not that I've looked very hard.  Very confusing around here.  You would think that with a huge Sun CIty nearby, they would set up there and make it easy for seniors!  

Great idea Tootie - a celebration BAT!!  I have missed your faulous BATs!  

Passing the coffee ~ 

V - Vichyssoise

W is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... Hi MissMadi, hope you find a solution for your dry mouth ... glad you were able to get your second shot ... any issues that we've heard so much about??

walker, good luck with your shot ... don't be nervous ... maybe you can bring a flask of your "Meds" with you ... haha!! seriously, I'll be thinking of you.

I have no news today ... We'll have a nice and sunny day 😎

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

W ~ Waffles

X ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☀️😎

Happy Friday to all!  🇺🇸😷 💉😬🤞 There...a whole sentence in emojis...😂. 

Cute baby and puppies, MissMadi!  I would love to get a puppy.  Then I come back to my senses.  

kittyfan, thought of you this morning ....article in paper stating many of those "thermometer checks" are "dangerously ineffective".  False positives and then false negatives as well.  🙄

cookie, I am surprised there hasn't been more information there about shots with Sun City nearby.  Fortunately, you are home for the most part.  But, what about your DD?  She sees a lot of people everyday.  Maybe she needs the shot before you do (?).

I will check in later after my shot appointment.  Tootie, I laughed at your suggestion that maybe I could bring a flask of my "meds"😂😂... Good idea!!! 

See you later.....

X .... Xtra Large Coffee

NEXT ..... Y