Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷

"18 to go...☀️🌷"......I feel Spring in the air!  We have sunshine now and going to 40 something! 👍

cookie, I am with you....starting to care less and less about where or when to get this magic vaccine.  I was talking to a friend yesterday who said ...do you notice when you see people today....they don't say..hi, how are you?...it is ...HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR SHOT YET?  True, eh?  Biggest topic of conversation these days!  

Good luck with dental appointment, Tootie.  Hope you get an A on your card!  🦷😁

On with the day....Happy Tuesday!  See you later...same place.....SCC Kitchen! 🤗

E ..... Extra-Large Eggs

NEXT .... F 

Respected Contributor

😁 I got an A!! ... I just really hate going to the dentist (bad, bad experience as a kid) and get a lot of anxiety before I go ... it's a big relief for me once I'm out their door ...

You are so right walker about the "shot" question ... they even asked me at the dentist today ... did I get it or am I on a list?? ... nope, I'll be at the tail end. The hygienist said before her second shot a nurse friend told her to hydrate real good for at least 2 days before the shot .. she did and had no issues.  (I know everyone is different)

See you later ...

F ~ French Fries

G ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Tootie:  great news. I also have extreme dental anxiety. Had lots of dental issues as a child. Went yo a really horrible children's dentist this was discussed recently by items who went there as long

I agree about shot. I signed up but M not really concerned. I am out and about either caution. And I do limit my contact. 

A friend who I worked with sent me a picture. We were celebrating his BD. More years ago than I want to admit!

E:  egg salad

F:  next

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Joining you both on dental anxieties, kittyfan and Tootie.  As a child I always had problems with my teeth...lots of cavities...ugh!!  My brother...good teeth...no fair.  I feel relief too as soon as I walk out the door.  Then it seems that next appointment comes up so fast!  😟 But, congratulations on your A for the check-up today, Tootie!

I had heard about being hydrated before the second shot too.  Think it was my DIL said her aunt drank a lot of water before and after and had no problem.  I'll try to remember that if my day EVER COMES!!!  Ha!  Tried again this afternoon but, again, no luck in two places.

Took a walk....bit windy so seemed colder as I walked into wind.  Sun was out so that helped.  With all the mild temperatures and melting we can see grass again.

Adios for now......have a good evening.

G ..... Green Giant (Jolly) Vegetables

NEXT .... H 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Glad you were able to get your walk in ... we can see grass too and did you notice that it is staying lighter longer?? On the 14th we set the clocks ahead ... yay Spring!!

Have a good night ... see you in the morning!! ... Like the G, walker. 😀

H ~ Hazelnut

I ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Good report at the dentist Tootie! ⭐  Count me in on the dental anxiety club.  The anxiety is worse than the actual procedures!  

Nice you got your walk in walker - and seeing the grass was a bonus!  Does this mean that with Spring almost here and your sighting of grass - that the "Lawn Competition" will be starting up??? Tootie, walker and MissMadi - get ready for some beautiful green grass and some happy DH's.

Our Governor just "opened" up TX and declared no masks or social distancing necessary yesterday.  While this sounds wonderful for so many, especially small businesses. the choice is up to each person. I am still a little nervous. He mentioned that we will have vaccine for everyone by Mid May.  I say get the vaccine done and then open.  

kittyfan, how is the TS doing?  Hope you don't overdo.  

Good night MissMadi ~

Passing the coffee ~

I - Indian curry

J is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, I heard about Texas (and IMO) I think that the mask mandate should still be in effect ... this virus is still lurking ... but who am I?? ... how is your leg doing and how is your balance issue?? ... pretty soon the DH's will all be out working on their beloved lawns 😀 I'm still waiting to see a robin ...

We'll have a 39 degree sunny day ... getting my hair cut this morning ... I didn't have an appointment scheduled but I texted her yesterday and she was able to fit me in ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

J ~ Juice

K ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  ☀️😎🌷"17"....

Looks like we have made it through the worst of winter in the north...🤞!  I have noticed days getting longer too, Tootie.  So nice!    I am laughing at the thoughts of the DHs starting the lawnmowers.....my DH is itching to get out

again!

I heard about the TX opening too, cookie.  Seems like too much too soon!!!  I agree with the wearing of masks.  Funny how we resisted wearing masks a year ago and now it is like wearing any article of clothing when we go out.  Think I will play it cautious for rest of year!  One day at a time, I guess.

Time to rock and roll....not sure where I am rocking and rolling to but off I go.....Happy Wednesday to all! 🇺🇸😷

K .... Keurig

NEXT .... L 

🙄☝️ Here we go again....says I should correct message...but, not going too.  What is with this system?

Respected Contributor

Hello ... I think I may keep wearing my mask for a while too .. if it helps to ward off sickness .. why not?? ... I got my hair cut and I feel so much better now ...

walker, I think these boards have a mind of their own ...

Have a good afternoon ... we have lots of sunshine 😎

L ~ Leftovers

M ~ NEXT

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Doesn't getting a haircut put some bounce in your step?  Always feels good to have it done.  Glad you were able to get in to your gal today, Tootie.  Bounce...Bounce..🤣

Lots of sun here too....enjoyed another walk among the puddles.  Pretty soon snow will be gone. 👍  

Time to get dinner prepared...need the magic wand...poof...it's ready!

OK...let's see if I can post this message without a problem.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 

M .... Minced Garlic

NEXT ..... N