Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... it is just now starting to snow and it has been really windy all day long ... walker, I love that you and DH sing to whoever has a birthday ... fun, fun memories!! they will laugh for years ... Woman WinkWoman LOL ...

I made the soup and it was a big hit with DH ... I did make a few changes, cannellini beans in place of zuchinni and I omitted the 2 cups of water ... (we like our soup a little thicker) which the beans with its liquid helped with ... we had it for dinner with grilled cheese sandwiches ... thanks for posting that walker, it's a keeper!!

kittyfan, I like your idea of a creamsicle mimosa!! yum!! .. I would love to see the inside of my childhood home too, especially my bedroom ... what did they change?!

Have a good night ... ok, I felt guilty about not doing my regular V. So ...

Z ~ Zipping to my Velveeta and then over to

A ~ Another bowl of Ice Cream please!

B ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
La la la. Took my phones to get setup. Not everything seemed to transfer. Learning curve. Need an eight year old to help me!!!

Young man who waited on me was very nice. Saw on FB my neighbors have Covid. Haven't seen either in weeks. Too close to home.

Sun was out for a few minutes. Now it is getting cold.

B: butter brickle ice cream

C: next
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Time to close kitchen?  Maybe not....sometimes Miss Madi stops in late....are you a night owl, MissMadi?  Not me...sun goes down and so do I...ha! 

Winds picking up here....next week is going to be...🥶...COLD!  Bundle up time or do what we do...hibernate!

Tootie, great to hear that the soup was a hit.  I really like your changes....think I will try beans next time too.  I had more for lunch today. Yum!  Good recipe...easy to tweak and make it as you like! 

kittyfan, good luck with new phone.  And, stay clear of neighbors! 

OK....kitchen cleaned up but light left on......cookie...hope you sleep better tonight!

C .... Cherry on top of Ice Cream Sundae!! 

NEXT .... D 

😡😡😡😡 What's UP WITH THIS????  ☝️

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I guess I can give up my allnight laundry since I slept until 3am this morning!  Not like me to oversleep 😂😂.  

Soup sounds great Tootie, now I'll have to make some!  Soup is always good in cold weather.  And, with grilled cheese sandwiches - YUM!  

kittyfan, your Mimosa Creamsicle sounds wonderful!  Let's keep that in mind at our next SCC gathering.  Laughing at your eight year old fixing your phone.  So true...... Stay safe and away from your neighbors.

walker, we will be getting some of your cold weather according to the weatherman - starting with 63 today and down from there.  Stay warm and eat your delicious soup!

Hi MissMadi ~

D -Drops of Irish Creme on Ice cream

E is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, I'm laughing at your "oversleeping" ... I hope it doesn't throw your schedule all off Woman Very Happy thank goodness you have your UB's ...

We're going to have a snowy and blowing day ... our high for today is 23! ... we got about 5 inches overnight and are in a storm watch until 10pm ... I'm glad I don't have to go out anywhere .. we have a cold week ahead too.

No news from me this morning ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... love the "D"

E ~  Everything on top ..

F ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷🥶

"cookie's All Night Laundry"...CLOSED! Ha!  I'm laughing too about you oversleeping!  My goodness....can't run a business asleep! 😂 By the way, your temperatures seem nice and warm to me!  When I got up it was 5 degrees! We won't get out of teens for awhile.  🥶

You probably heard that Christopher Plummer died, 91...in Sound of Music ....loved that movie!

Super Bowl Sunday tomorrow....something fun to look forward to since we are in hibernation.  I know Kansas City has the young hot shot quarterback but I have to root for Tampa....like Brady needs another Super Bowl ring..🙄..oh well....we have local guy on team. 

All from me....Happy Saturday to all!

F .... Fudgesicles.....used to love those..

NEXT ..... G 

Respected Contributor
Fudgesickles and Creamsicle. Him to both

Big game tomorrow. Saw GG grm asking people not to gather to party. No worries from me

Cloudy today. Waiting on the artic chill next week. I know you ladies will feelitgirsg

G: granola

H: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  All night laundry officially closed!  I "overslept" again.  Actually made it until 4am!!  This has got to stop!!!

Fudgesicles and Creamsicles - YUM!!!  I remember waiting for the Ice Cream Man to get one.  

Wow, Tootie you are cold up there!  I saw the predictions for next week and apparently we will receive some of your Northern blizzards droping our temps to 40-59 with as low as 20 overnight.  We'll see.  Today will be 68/37.

walker -  5 degrees???!!!!  No thank you!

kittyfan, I'm with you - no gathering for Big Game parties for me either!  No gathering for the Big Game!   SIL will no doubt have every TV turned on for the game - except mine!  Not a sports fan.

Hey MissMadi hope you are well. 

Passing the coffee ~

H - Hot Fudge Sauce for pure Vanilla ice cream

I is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie, it sounds like every day you sleep in just a little later ... Woman Very Happy eventually, you'll be all caught up with your sleep.

walker, you are having some really cold weather ... our high for today will be 23 with snow ... we ended up getting about 8 inches yesterday ... it was pretty bad with the blowing snow (we couldn't even see across the street) ... our week ahead is supposed to be cold and snowy ...

kittyfan, I don't have to worry about big parties for the game either ... I don't plan on watching it.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

I ~ Ice Cream!!

J ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🥶🥶🥶🥶

Happy FREEZING Sunday here.....it is currently 9 BELOW ....going to high...maybe of 10!  The week ahead isn't looking much better but gradually we will warm up.  Time for my Countdown to Spring! 🌷

Waiting on paper....no surprise it is late...no problem...going nowhere here...except to Church of the Couch.  😁 

No Super Bowl party here either....well, Party for Two....I will watch and check out commercials too.  

Stay well everyone....😷....God Bless America! 🇺🇸

J ... Juice for Mimosa Ice Cream...😅

NEXT .... K