Honored Contributor

ANOTHER BUMP!! Hi cookie!  Thanks for letting us know about your early appointment tomorrow so we won't worry if we don't see you.  Good luck! Let us know how it goes. I like your K much better than mine!  Pass the Kahlua!  

OK....now, that is it for me....too many Bumps...ha!

L .... Lite Ice Cream...👎👎 BOOOO!

NEXT ..... M 

Honored Contributor

Hey there!  It's been several days since I haven't been here and I didn't want you to think I was MIA.  I'm glad Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes were winners Sunday.  

@walker  .... Really, I'm not crazy about boxing either but only watch it because DH does.  I agree with you on Brady - he is one helluva QB.  I see you have snow.  Our weather was supposed to be snow also but it never arrived.  Two days in a row - how can they be so wrong??🙄  Today was so gloomy again and no sunshine.  I'll be happy with no sun if it snows. 

Cat-kiss-nuzzle

M .... Marinara Sauce

NEXT .... N

Valued Contributor

A quick good morning ~  Up earlier than expected.  Nice to see you MissMadi.  Love the pic!!!  Cat looks like my Leo (Rainbow Bridge in 2017) How I miss that boy, he was so funny and sweet.

Gotta go and start getting ready - after I feed Shadow of course!  Be back later ~

Passing the coffee ~

N - Nuts on the Hot Fudge Sundae's  or a group of nutty women(SCC?)

O is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... good luck with your appointment this morning cookie ... we'll see you when you get back ... I like your "N" ... we sure are a nutty group! ... is Shadow your kitty?

I can't remember if I mentioned this (so it will be a repeat story if I did Woman Very Happy) my DIL and DB both got the vaccine (because of their jobs) ... they said it wasn't bad and compared it to the flu shot ... no issues  Woman Indifferent (it's the second round that I've heard so much about ... I'm waiting for that report)

We'll have a partly sunny 27 degree day ... we had about another inch of snow overnight ... no more predicted now until Friday ... we'll see.

Hi to walker, kittyfan and MissMadi ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

O ~ Oreos ... crushed on top of Ice Cream

P ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷

Good Luck, cookie!  We'll be anxious to hear how your appointment goes.  Funny N!!

MissMadi...meow, meow.....CUTE!  Your pics almost make me want a kitten....keyword...ALMOST!!!  haha

Tootie, no, you had not mentioned that about the shots for DIL and DB.  How about your mother?  I am still undecided, unsure, unwilling...haha.  My DD says she will drag me to it.🤣  DH and I are on two lists now....so nervous that I will get a message..."make your appointment now".  A friend of mine is due for her second shot tomorrow.  I have heard about reactions after second dose too.  Knowing my friend, she will say...I'm fine!!!

kittyfan...what's new? Have you gotten the shot yet?

Remember my problem with post office in December...took two weeks for Priority Mail to get to FL?  Well, they have done it again!!!  I took a chance thinking holidays had passed and it would be better.  MISTAKE!  Yesterday was my DIL's (FL) birthday.  I mailed her a small package a week ago...PRIORITY!!!  Did it arrive?  NO!!!  Is there any information on tracking?  NO!!!!  No more shipping with post office for me!!!  So aggravating!!!  

(WHY DID THAT CHANGE? OH WELL...you can read it.)

Well, time to get going.....I'll be back...ya think? 😂😂

Happy Wednesday!

P .... Pineapple (topping for ice cream)

Q .... QUICK....Queen needs Ice Cream...with anything

and everything on top!

NEXT ..... R 

Respected Contributor

Hi walker ... I would be so ticked off with the PO too!! why is there an extra charge for certain services and the packages are not being delivered when they should!!?? and you have no tracking to even figure out what "might" have happened ... I can feel your frustration ...

DM has not gotten the vaccine and says she is not ready for it just yet ... but she goes out all the time to different appointments and at her age (87 in a few months) I told her she is very much in the high risk group ... she told me the other day that she is going to ask her primary doctor what he thinks??!! I said "umm, he is going to tell you to get the shot." I think she's just nervous about it ...

See you later ...

R ~ Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi friends......end of another day...they do fly don't they?  
Quiet day on the home front.  Hope it has been a good day for all of you.

Re....good ol' post office....HA...they sent me a survey today to answer on my service....are you kidding me?  My package hasn't been delivered!  I sent back a strong message of dissatisfaction!  On top of that ...I mailed a "regular" card at the same time to a friend in Michigan.  Regular mail...should have been delivered in 3 days....she just got it yesterday...6 days!  Ridiculous!  Done with post office except for necessary stuff....need to start doing more online payments.

Fixed a new recipe tonight....I get bored with same ol'...same ol' cooking.  So, I fixed Chicken Enchiladas....DH is kind of a meat and potatoes guy but he liked them!!!  👍  

Tootie, good luck to your DM and the shot.  I understand her hesitation.  It is because of the "unknown"...we don't know that much about this quick vaccine except...you must get it!!!  I have a few friends of mine that have had shot #1....now I am waiting for them to get shot #2.  

All from me.....will see tomorrow how cookie's doctor appointment went.

S .... Sugar Cone with Double Dip Ice Cream!

NEXT .... T 

Respected Contributor

closing kitchen. 

I do most of my payments online.   I was expecting something. Mailed at PO in next town on Friday. I didn't receive it until Tuesday!  I needed this for taxes good thing I had time. Need to get everything together and get to preparer. 

Bit windy and chilly today. I know you ladies would think it was lovely. 

Cookie:. Hope you navigated well. 

T:. Tin Roof Ice cream

U:. Next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Got to the doctor's office early!! My mistake with the time.  We waiting for awhile, then saw the doc.  He says leg looks good and doesn't see a problem that the ER saw.  He has me scheduled for an ultra sound thankfully at a local Hospital Medical Center.  He said go ahead with a pedicure but try not to include the legs.  DD and I toured the county roads looking for the "egg lady"  Finally found her, then we went to lunch locally downtown - delicious!  

I fell asleep when I got home and that was the end of me for the night!  This no sleeping past 1am is getting old!!!  kittyfan, I am sure you know this!  We will be 56 today which is quite cooler than yesterday's beautiful sunny day.

walker, where do you sign up for COVID shots?  I have heard nothing about them here.  Hope your review for the PO gave them a think or two!!!  I am glad I do all payments online.  Now for the tax stuff - it has to go in the mail.  (tax guy is in CA)  that ought to take a year or two.

Passing the coffee ~

U- Unexceptional behavior by the PO!!!  or maybe the are all taking a UB

V is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie, glad you got a better report at the docs than you did from the ER ... I bet you are happy that you can get your pedi ... your tour through the country roads sounds like a nice afternoon trip that ended with a  good lunch!!

I'm glad that you filled out the PO survey walker ... I'd really love to know just what the heck is going on with them .. there seems to be problems all over ... your Chicken Enchiladas sound good ... I have a recipe that I saved but never tried them ...

We're in for a couple of cold days here ... 14 now and our high for the day is 17!! ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing .. kittyfan, I never heard of Tin Roof Ice Cream so googled it (vanilla ice cream, chocolate fudge and spanish peanuts ... yum!!)

V ~ hmm ... ice cream related?? Very cold Ice Cream or VELVEETA Woman Very Happy

W ~ NEXT