Honored Contributor

kittyfan, you have had a couple of bad nights with lack of sleep...along with masked tree guy and sirens.  Hope you are feeling better and sleeping better soon too.  Very sorry about your friend's son.  Sounds like it has been a difficult 10 years for both.  So, peace is a good thing for each of them.  Good she has you for a friend.  Treat yourself to some good baked goods from Cafe.

I had to go out today so decided to stop and get a couple of lottery quick-picks.  One has a big number of 8 and I read in paper...8 has never been drawn....ha...well, there is always a first!!!  I'll have fun dreaming.....

See you tomorrow.....rich or poor....😂.

J ..... Jumbo Shrimp

NEXT..... K 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... kittyfan, I hope you are feeling better ... maybe it's a good thing that you are taking a break from the TS for a while (it's kittyfan time)  ... I hope you can get some sleep tonight ... sorry about your friends son ...

walker, good luck on your tickets and sweet "dreams" ...

Hope everyone had a good day ...

K ~ Ketchup

L ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good evening, Friends ~~

Really cold here today and windy.  We had snow off and on but no accumulation.  Didn't have to go out so I baked a rum cake and made clam chowder.

@Tootie15.... Oh geez, 😊  I'm glad you told me about the police.  I know I typed the next letter etc., and kept hitting the autosave.  I thought it was there but it didn't pick it up.  😄

L ....Lazy Susan

Next .... M

Cat-smacks-jenga-block

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Love the cat pic MissMadi.- looks just like my Ozzie.  You have some great cat pictures!

After several phone calls and waiting, I finally found my vein doc and made an appointment for Wednesday.  DD had to re-arrange her schedule so she can chauffeur me there.  Not a fan of driving to or in Austin..

Gee walker, I've always wanted to win the lottery but heard that you have to play to win -hah!  Good luck with number 8!!!  Sweet dreams........

kittyfan hope you got everything squared away with the tree guy and are getting some well deserved rest.

Good job on the Alphabet Police Tootie!  Careful MissMadi!!!!

Passing the coffee ~

M - Mimosas

N is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, glad you were able to get your appointment for your leg ... I take it Austin must be a busy high traffic place?? ... how is your DD?

MissMadi, it sounds like yesterday was a kitchen day for you ... I'm not a fan of clam chowder but your rum cake sounds delicious!! (and I'm sure your chowder is too! Woman Very Happy .. just not for me!)

kittyfan, hope you are feeling better ...

walker, can I say I know someone who won the lottery??!! Woman Very Happy I think your cold weather has come our way ... 18 now and our high for today is only 20!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

N ~ Nutella

O ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷

🥴🙁😩 💸💸💸 ..... sorry, Tootie, you don't know a lottery winner here....same ol' me....rich in blessings but not a multi-gazillionaire! 😂  I didn't even win $2 to cover cost of ticket.

MissMadi....yum....Clam Chowder and Rum Cake...I'll be there if you have any leftovers.  I like, and make, Clam Chowder too....New England type.  In fact, several years ago my mother started us on a tradition of Clam Chowder on Christmas Eve.  Mine is a combo of some canned soups, milk, butter, clams, celery, onions, etc...probably 800 calories and too much sodium in each bowl...but good!!

cookie, glad you have your appointment for next week and DD can take you.  I don't like driving into downtown Chicago either.  The older I get the less traffic I like.

Hope kittyfan had better night's rest.  I like "kittyfan time", Tootie....yes, she deserves that!  

OK, had to change font that changed on me....see how this will post.  Happy Saturday!  See you later.

O....Oatmeal

NEXT .... P

Respected Contributor

Hello ... walker, your post turned out good with all the same font! ... oh geez, you didn't win ... oh well, at least you tried!!

I had a lazy day here ... really didn't do much ... straightened up and that's about it ... and it is bitter cold here too!

kittyfan, you said you didn't feel too good yesterday ... I hope you are doing ok ...

See you later ...

P ~ Peppermint Patty

Q ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi there......same lazy-inside-cold day here too, Tootie.

That's wintertime, eh?  We are suppose to have snow move in the next few days.  Tomorrow is the big football playoff day.....something more fun on TV!  Until then....rest well everyone.....see you in the morning.  My letter is up....a challenge.....I'll try....

Q .... Quart of Milk....good one, eh? 😂 Gotcha!

NEXT .... R 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, I bet you guys are all in bed.  I'm off to bed just as soon as I post something here.  DH and I watched boxing on HBO tonight.  Three really good fights.

I'll be ready for some football this afternoon and later this evening.  Mahomes is cleared to play but heard something about his toe!! 😟 DH won't watch it so I'll be upstairs watching by myself.

@walker.... Sounds as though we will be having the same kind of weather the next few days.  I make the New England style as you do and yours is pretty similar to mine.  I put potatoes, milk and also heavy cream in mine and no canned soups.

@Tootie15....Yes, I was stuck in the kitchen but I just can't sit around. Depending on what I bake, I generally bake 2 times a week.  I love to bake bread a couple of times a week.  The smell reminds me of my Bubba's kitchen.

Has anyone received the #1 COVID vaccine yet?  Just curious.  I haven't but DH will get his on Jan.27th. thru the VA.

How about that "one" person who won the billion dollars in MI??  You have to have LUCK, for sure.

I'm off to bed.  Have a great Sunday!

Dogs-BFFs

R....Russet Potatoes

NEXT... S

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  You ladies have some cold weather!  We will be lucky to have 68 today.  SIL grilled some Ribeyes last night - perfect!!! That man can sure grill.  Amazing that after working the horses all day, that he had any energy left!

Tootie, I used to love to cook and bake but as I get older, I don't do much cooking or baking.  the house sure smelled good though!  Not a fan of Clam Chowder.  Ex loved it.  Wouldn't be too bad without the clams- haha

No one here has received COVID shots.  Don't hear too much about where, etc.  I will wait and get one at my docs office I guess.  

Sorry you didn't win the lottery walker!  Pure luck!!!  Great "Q" by the way.

Cute picture MissMadi - as always!

Passing the coffee ~

S - sausage

T is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.