Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  No sun here either, just some rain and more predicted for this afternoon.  Makes things difficult.

Went to the ER yesterday afternoon on the advice of my doc  My leg from the knee down is red, warm and slightly swollen.  After waitng, an ultra sound was done and found some clogging in my vericose veins. I now have to go to my vein doctor for further services.  Didn't get home until 10:45pm.  Had to wake DD and SIL up to come and get me.  Ortho doc this morning for my fractured elbow.  I am thinking of hiding under a rock!!!!  Old age is not fun!!! (unless you are an SCC lady)

kittyfan, please continue to take precautions at the TS.  As walker said, you are our busy bee and full of great stories!  How is the Cafe doing?

MissMadi, Leo and Ozzie both had the "M" as did all the other Tabbys I've had.  None were pedigrees though.  I always wanted the ones nobody wanted and they have all been wonderful kitties.

Passing the coffee ~

B - Breakfast  (at Tootie's)

C is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... oh no cookie! just what you didn't need ... more issues! I can imagine that you had a long wait at the ER ... I'm sorry to hear that and I hope that you can get in to see your vein doctor rather quickly ... somehow, someway, the SCC needs to come up with a "breathable bubble" for us!! (we can't have any more injuries) ... let's do it!! Woman Very Happy

MissMadi, I did hear that Mahomes is still questionable for the game ... it's a big game for him but I hope he doesn't try to push it ... (I know there is protocol for concussions) and as you mentioned, those kind of injuries are not good.

Well ladies, I'm not a millionaire!! I didn't play the lottery so maybe that's why Woman Very Happy ... someone in Maryland hit all the numbers!! Good for them ... but what does one do with all that money ... 730 million??

We'll have a cloudy and windy 38 degree day with rain/snow mix ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... Hi walker and kittyfan ...

See you later ...

C ~ Coffee Cake to go with our coffee

D ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷

Oh, cookie, I am sorry to hear you are having more trouble! Hope you receive treatment soon and feel better!! More hugs for you!

A winner finally, Tootie!??  I can't even imagine winning that much money!  I hope it was a group that can share it.

When I was at store yesterday, as I left I was talking to clerk and bagger about it.  They said.."what would you do with all that money?"  I said..."I would come back here and give it out to you.".....haha....That would be my fun...doing good and giving it away!

MissMadi...how cute is that kitty with the cup game!  We are more college football fans here too.   ND fans as well.

Well, time to rock and roll.....sunny day here...I'll send it East!!!  kittyfan, good luck with things there...hope you can get some sweet treats from Cafe soon.

I made a new recipe last night.....may sound strange but good....red potatoes, green beans, red onion and Italian dressing.  Can eat hot or cold....had hot last night...going to try it cold today.  DH would prefer his potatoes/beans separate but thought it was good.  

See you later.

D ..... Diamond Walnuts

NEXT .... E 

Honored Contributor

Hi all ..... did the sun come east yet?  I think we made it to 38...whoo hooo.....but windy!!!  I bundled up for my walk.

Tomorrow a high of 18!  😳 I won't be going out then!

Forgot to mention earlier....re: football....think I heard that because Mahones is out with a concussion, Chiefs want to postpone AFC Championship game.  I think the concussion is unfortunate but game should go on as scheduled.

All for me.....cookie, hope you were able to get help for leg problem.

E .... Eggs

NEXT ..... F 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... I just saw that about postponing the game because of Mahones possibly not playing ... sorry, I know it's a big game for him but I don't agree with that either ...

Nothing new for me today ... hope everyone had a good day and cookie I hope you are doing better.

F ~ Fudge Cookies

G ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good evening everyone ~~

Nothing exciting going on here in Western PA.  We had a really windy day also and it was 30 degrees; still no sun!

That's winter for you! 😏

I've read the same thing on Patrick Mahomes also.  It would set a precedent if the NFL would allow the game to be postponed. 

I'm not a lottery winner either.  DH always tells me "you got to play to win" and he's right.  Luck sure has a lot to do with it, too.

@cookie5.... Sorry to read you're having issues with your leg. Nothing to fool around with and going to the ER was smart.

Cat-dries-face-with-towel

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Sorry you ladies are having cold weather.  We will be 70 today with some rain in the early am.   We'll see.  Weather here changes in a second!  

Went out with DD after my doc appointment yesterday.  Went to Five Beow for some weights and other good stuff then to lunch with her friend at the restaurant where her daughter works.  She is as pretty as her mother!  Never met her before yesterday.  We had a great lunch and good conversation.  Stopped at the bank and pharmacy.  Decided to go in instead of wait in line at the drive through.  I actually enjoyed getting out.  One step at a time!

kittyfan, how is the TS coming along?  Have they figured out a plan of action yet?  What would they do without you!!!!

Passing the coffee ~

C - Coffee strong, black and hot please

D is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... ABC Police ... G would be next!! you ladies will get off with a warning this time!! Woman Very Happy (MissMadi, the police will come after us and issue us a ticket if we miss/mess up the next letter) Woman Very Happy ... they try to keep us on our toes!!

cookie, glad to hear that you were able to get out for a little while yesterday ... makes you feel a whole lot better ... how is your leg today??

walker, you are going to be really cold today ... we'll be 31 today with snow and then tomorrow we're going to get your cold temps ...

kittyfan, hope things are well with you ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

G ~ Green Grapes

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷

HAHA....thanks for laughs, Tootie!  ABC Police on the job! 
Makes me think of bigkat who was on duty a lot too.  

Sun is out again but very cold here!  Sun makes everything better.....I will try again to push it east.

The football this weekend should be good.  I do get more interested with playoff games.  I read where Mahomes has been practicing this week.  And, also, Chiefs coach will be playing against the coach he FIRED 10 years ago.  GO BILLS!!!!  Then Green Bay plays Tampa Bay...undecided on that one.

Happy Friday!  I need to get breakfast.  I should go buy a lottery ticket....very true...can't win if you don't play....can you imagine???  I will share with my SCC friends!!!🤞🍀

See you later.....feel better, cookie...another cute kitty, MissMadi for more smiles.....and kittyfan, any good book recommendations?  

H ..... Honey-Butter (used to enjoy as a kid on toast)

NEXT .... I 

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon all. Yesterday slipped past me. 

Cookie:. Nice you had a field trip. Good to get out. Nice company is wonderful. 

I posted on my friend. It was her son who passed. Apparently they both had the same unique first name. Color me relieved. He had been in a very serious car accident about ten years ago. I had contact with her sister. She is at peace. Know she dealt with a lot. 

Cookie. Glad you sought medical advice. I had a DVT. Landed me in hospital for ten days. ******s in stomach. Blood draws. Routine weekly blood draws for months. Been there. I ignored the red flags although I had googled them. 

Didn't sleep well last night. Nkt feeling super. Woke up this morning to sirens screaming. Apparently a neighbor had medical emergency. Holly did not like the sirens so close. 

Got email from TS head. Said I was taking a break but would be back. I don't live and breath it like she does. 

Café only offering bakery items this week. Looking forward to them opening up. Curbside to go. 

I:. Iceberg lettuce

J:. Next