Honored Contributor

Lost message.....arrrrggghhh....so, night all...see you in morning....

P .... Potatoes

Q ... Quickly I lost my message...😡

NEXT ... R 

Respected Contributor
Thought I would pop in. Today is FHGs BD. Just texted her wishes

LG willl skip walking and just run.

Checked in at TS. Numbers still high. No date to reopen. Saw a church in area stopping in person services due to numbers.

R:. Ravioli

S:. Next
Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Ahhh geez .... I just lost everything I typed.  I saw where  Walker lost hers also.  It's been a while since that happened to me.  😠

I'm going to say goodnight then.   

See the source image

S .... Strawberries

Next .... T

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  What's with the losing our posts??  They do have automatic save that you can click to get most of it returned.  Love the picture MissMadi 💖 The kitty reminds me of my Leo who crossed the Rainbow Bridge 5 years ago (Ozzie's brother).  

Rainy and cold day here again.  Lots of mud!!!  Muddy paws everywhere.  Seven decided to snack and got into some chips, cheese and some chicken along with the baggies and various other food that was on the counter.  What a mess!  Tabasco sauce for his tongue!!!! haha  SIL set up an folding table on it's side and it makes a great "fence"  He just looks at us with his sweet eyes - who me? 

Passing the coffee ~

T - Taquitos

U is next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... ugh! walker and MissMadi you lost your posts? so annoying ... I've used that button a lot to get my posts back ...

cookie, it sounds like Seven is literally in the "doghouse" ... hearing all the stories about him, I'm surprised he hasn't tried to get over the "fence" ...

I plan on watching the Inauguaration today and I'm praying that nothing goes awry ...

Cute picture MissMadi ... and I hope FHG had a good birthday and that she is well ...

Have a good day. Chilly here today, our high is 27 with snow. pouring and passing ...

U ~ hmm ... UB!!

V ~ VELVEETA ... (I was on a roll this morning with the letters)  Woman LOL

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷

Brrrr....pretty cold this morning....had light snow overnight....the snow that now sparkles....amazing!  I am hoping it warms up a bit so streets clear.  I had planned to go to store but it will wait if necessary.

Ha...doghouse for Seven....naughty boy....he needs a collar with bells or an alarm system in the kitchen! 

Too bad your numbers are rising in TX area, kittyfan (and cookie).  I am worried about new strains of the virus.  Always something to worry about....keep those masks handy....think we will be wearing them for awhile.  

Tootie, great job on U and V....write those down so you don't forget! 😂

MissMadi...keep the cute pics coming....we need to smile!

Bye for now....

W ..... Wine 🍷

NEXT .... X 

Respected Contributor

oh my. seven is really a mischief

Well I see the TS is reopening in February. Friday only. I have mixed feelings. Although I did hear that the "curve is beginning to flatten". We can't let our guard down.  

I have volunteers who work and can only volunteer on Saturday. Friday seems to be the day we struggle with staffing. 

Weather a bug overcast here. Need sun to recharge. 

X:. Xing out the virus.  It's been almost a year since our lives changed

Y:. Next

Respected Contributor

Hello ... kittyfan,  maybe the "powers to be" should hold a meeting to determine if there will be enough people to help when/if the TS will open ... with the way the vaccine is going (at least around here) we are going to still be living like this and wearing masks for a long while yet ... shortages of the vaccine here already ... and now, I heard the new strand is making it's rounds ... ugh!!

I agree ... we need more sun here to recharge as well ...

I watched the Inauguration most of the afternoon ... with everything that has gone on, it was very different from years past ... but interesting to watch.

See you later ...

Y ~ Yes ... xxx out the virus or Yogurt

Z ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi friends......kittyfan, hope you will be able to work out TS schedules in Feb.  Hard to believe it has been almost a year since this nightmare began.  I am sure you miss your regular schedule of activities!  You are our busy 🐝....maybe not so much these days.  But, staying well is most important.  Can't let our guard down.

I watched some inauguration activities too, Tootie.  I have always enjoyed it everytime....this year not so much...yes, very different....but, peaceful...a good thing!  Good luck to our new President...for the sake of our country!

All for now.....see you tomorrow.

Z ..... Zip-Loc Bags

NEXT ....A  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, I tried to get here earlier but  it didn't work out.  We've had several cold days (30 degrees today), rainy and NO sun.  It would be nice to have the sun peek out every now and then.  I read that several of you are having the same weather as I am.  But that comes with where we live.

@cookie5.... Our Lucky (his picture is my avatar) looks like that kitty, also.  So Leo and Ozzie were Tabby's, too!  Did they have identical markings?  How about the "M" between every Tabby's eyes and they aren't even pedigrees.  Amazing to me how they all resemble one another.  I didn't even think about the autosave!  Tonight I used it though and had to autosave at least 3 times to get my entire post.

@Tootie15.... We are more college football fans and having two sons that played college football what I learned growing up with four brothers really helped. One went to Notre Dame and played Pro ball for 6 years.  Career ending injuries, knees and concussions.  My other son went to Clemson.  DH worked for the airlines so we were able to attend almost all of their games.  I follow the Browns, Chiefs and Buccaneers and husband no Pro teams just college.  Looking forward to Chiefs and Bills.  Mahomes still not cleared to play; very talented QB. 

@walker....  I sure did get a laugh that Tootie, you and I can share green lawn stories.  I am proud to be a member of The DH Green Lawn Society. 😁

A .... Aluminum foil

Next .... B

Smart-cat-shell-game