Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I like the idea of email among us and am attempting to figure how how to create a new one just for this purpose.  This tech challenged old lady is willing but able??????  Thank goodness for DS who texted me some links.  Rather tthey were sausage links - haha

DD pulled out the washing machine  tray for the soap, softner and bleach - it was covered with wonderful black stuff- UGH.  So we (the we being me) soaked it in the sink most of the day in Dawn dish soap.  Wow, everything looks better including the sink.  Today is cleaning out the tunnel that the tray slides into. I will do this since I have a lot of laundry to do or go nekkid.

Rambling on . . . . . . . We will enjoy 63 today which is better than 42.  Stay warm and safe ladies.

Passsing the coffee ~

A - Apricot pie

B is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... walker! you're one step ahead of us ... I like the idea of an email as back-up too but will have to make up a new one as well ... I totally understand about the lurkers!! (my thoughts exactly) .. I will attempt it but will most likely need DH's help ...

cookie, it sounds like you have an interesting (fun wow!) job to do today if you want to have some clothes to wear Woman Very Happy ...

kittyfan, I bet the TS will be busy, busy for the next couple of weeks ...

We had heavy wet snow most of the day yesterday and overnight and now everything is a slushy mess!! yuck!! so glad I don't have to go out in it ... our high for today is 40.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

B ~ Bay Leaves

C ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷🎄

Happy Wednesday!  My GD's 10th birthday...since she has school today and gymnastics after, DH and I will go over during her lunch break to sing and give her our gift.  Time does fly......

cookie, that black gunk ....yuk..guess we all deal with it sometimes.  I use Dawn soap too....great stuff...if it works on getting oil off birds it can work magic in our homes too!  Ha!  

Good luck, cookie and Tootie, setting up a new email address.  It was too easy for me...something is wrong! I will try sending myself some "test" messages to be sure.  It will be fun.  If I have some funny jokes or cartoons, now I can send them.  And, no censorship....haha....😉.....thanks for getting us started, kittyfan.

Well, need to send GD a quick text and then have breakfast.  See you later.  

Apricot Pie, cookie?  Do you really have a recipe?

C .... Corn 

NEXT .... D 

Respected Contributor
When I was out in no ma land I wished I could email. I stilll like the forums but we can address other topics.

Am at TS. Christmas overload. Them someone comez in do you have a specific item---look around. Which pile!!!

D:. Dates wrapped in bacon. Speaking of bacon my sweet Kristen texted me on Saturday. Said she was making cupcakes to share. I told her we were closed.
I went in on Sunday. They were so good. Butter pecan with bacon. Sounds odd but they were delicious.

E:. Next
Respected Contributor
Happy Birthday wishes!!! Hope she had a super day

Well one of our regular volunteers at the TS has Covid. Got it from her son. I was trying to remember when I last saw her. More than ten days for sure. We were closed last week and she works her area which I usually don't have interaction. But still cause for continuing caution.

We have regular volunteers such as I am who work specific areas. The regular church volunteers do various duties.

Watched a lovely advent service which I enjoyed. Now getting ready to watch my church.

Tomorrow am meeting a friend for lunch. She lost her beloved dog recently. I commissioned a portrait which I hope she likes. This lady has done four others for me. One I hated. But she redid it. The picture I had wasn't the best so fingers crossed.

Then to ladies meeting at church. I would be OK to not meet. Friday need to be at TS. But it will be when I get there. Said I might go in on Sat also. Will see. Possibility of cupcakes!!!

We still have so much Christmas to move.

E:. Eggs Benedict. A specialty at Cafe.

F:. Next
Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~ kittyfan, sorry to hear about the volunteer at the TS.  Hope no one else gets it and she stays home.  Way too many cases popping up all over!  What a nice gift for your friend who lost her beloved dog.  

Hope you GD had a great birthday walker.  I am sure she loved her necklace - it sounds so pretty.  

Tootie, have you selected an email name?  I am wracking my pea brain and cannot seem to come up with anything. It's wise to have several choices as there is always someone who has the name you choose.  

The washing machine drawer is now immaculate!  I was able to do some laundry and decided I need to put clean the drawer on a monthly rotation!  Don't like the black sttuff! 

We will be 55 today and it is 36 right now.  Brrrr. 

Passing the coffee ~

F - Fresh strawberries

G is next

ETA:  Yes walker, I do have a recipe for Apricot pie.  Get out the recipe for Peach pie and sub with Apricots!  Haha works for me!

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... oh no kittyfan, someone has the virus from the TS ... that's a little too close for comfort ... one just never knows who can have this darn virus ... enjoy your lunch and what a clever idea the potrait is.

cookie, I lucked out with an email ... I found one that I made years ago and don't use ... now, I'm going to revive it!! Good luck on your hunt ...

walker, how was the birthday visit with your GD??  I can only imagine her excitement when she saw her necklace.

We'll have a partly sunny 44 degree day ... nice, compared to the past couple of days ...

Have a good day and stay safe!! ... pouring and passing.

G ~ Green Beans

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷🎄

Happy Thursday!  Garbage Day....HAHA!  Sunny Day!  ☀️

kittyfan, sorry to hear that Covid news....too close to you!

Be careful!  I am sure you are ..... but, hope you stay well.  You are a busy bee 🐝 .... maybe just moving so fast from place to place will keep you away from germs!  Fly low...ha!  Let us know how your friend likes her picture....so nice of you to do that.

We did see GD for a few minutes yesterday....singing as always...haha.  When we walked in the house smelled good.  I said "what's cooking?".....they just finished making onion rings for lunch in GD's new AIR FRYER....HA...DD said "that's what she wanted for her birthday!" 😳 Doesn't every 10 year old?  😂 Anyway, tried a couple...good!  GD loved her necklace and loaf of raisin bread....joke....she always loves to have raisin bread when she is here....GS loves having banana bread....so on their birthdays they always get a loaf of bread too! Crazy grandma!

Babbling away...,but, cookie and Tootie....I have to check my new email again and will post later.....but I had trouble thinking too so ...picked letters that meant something...I will see if you can all figure it out....stay tuned.  

Bye for now.....in case I forget ....going away for weekend...but, I will check in tomorrow morning, then back on Sunday.

Have a nice day....stay well!

H ..... Honeycrisp Apples

NEXT ..... I 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it includes personal information.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning ... Oooops! I guess we weren't supposed to put our emails on here so they deleted some of our posts. (sorry mods, never thought of that) ... cookie, I think walker and I have ours in our computers so you can send yours to one of us when you decide which one you want to use ... I hope you wrote ours down ... and if not we'll figure something out.

walker, safe travels to you and DH today and enjoy your weekend!! ... thanks for reminding me about the SCC ... Woman Very Happy

We'll have a windy rainy/snow mix 42 degree day ... a good day to stay indoors and UB it!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

I ~ Iceberg Lettuce

J ~ NEXT