Honored Contributor

🦃  HAPPY 🦃 THANKSGIVING!!!! 🦃 🍂🍁

GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS!!!  🇺🇸😷

Cute pic, Tootie!  I am thankful for our friendship too!

Wishing you and family, cookie and family ....kittyfan too.....a very happy day .....2020 Covid-Style Thanksgiving.  Ours may be the shortest gathering on record being garage-style....ha!  

Here is a little jingle I used to sing to preschoolers....

🎼 HELLO MR. TURKEY, HOW ARE YOU?  HELLO MR. TURKEY, HOW ARE YOU?  WITH A GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE AND A WOBBLE, WOBBLE, WOBBLE...HELLO MR. TURKEY, HOW ARE YOU?  🦃 (You can sing to LG, Tootie!)

Enjoy your day...hope it is delicious and fun!

P ..... Pumpkin Pie!

Q .... QUICHE!! Glad I could think of something! 😂

NEXT ..... R 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  The day after the big feast.  Hope everyone had a great day!  We ended up with ony 5 of us.  GS and GD spent the day at her dad's and my other GS spent the day at friendsgiving.  DD was not happy (better left unsaid).  We did enjoy being with DS and his SO.  They are so much fun.  They plan on leaving this weekend so it was last call.  DS did fix some computer problems for me - YAY!

How did the Garage Thanksgiving go walker?  Tootie, hope LG enjoyed you singing walker's Turkey song - cute memories.

kittyfan, we all miss you and hope you are okay.

Passing the coffee ~

R - Really stuffed from yesterday  or Rolaids

S is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... we had a fun day too!! cookie, glad to hear that your DS was able to fix some computer issues for you ... enjoy your visit with your DS.

walker, hope your celebration went well ... and I did sing your little jingle to LG (and added a few gobble, gobble sounds) ... he got the biggest charge out of his singing grammie!! ... he enjoyed his First Thanksgiving with all the trimmings!!

I got the newspaper yesterday (delivered by mistake) and I was surprised to see all the ads for Black Friday ... I'm not sure that the stores around here would even open that early!! (due to the virus)

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

S ~ Sandwiches ... with leftover turkey.

T ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷

Happy Day After Stuffing Ourselves!  Good R, cookie...I needed the Rolaid's last night..haha.  And, your S, Tootie, a great part of day after...turkey sandwiches...yum. Glad you both enjoyed nice family Thanksgivings ....minus a few at your house, cookie...☹️...whatcha gonna do?  Tootie, happy your singing amused LG! 😂  Oh boy, already he knows he has a crazy Grammie!!  And, he will love you more and more for it. 

Well, we did it....Covid-Style-Garage-Thanksgiving!!  DD and SIL did a great job with setup and DD cooking.  DH and I lasted about 1 1/2 hours once door opened so kids could run outside, ride scooters, etc.  It was fun...each family group had their own separate table.  We put masks on and went inside to get our food....so delicious...I ate too much and ate too fast!  DH said we better eat fast before our food gets cold......and I listened......🙄.....mistake....indigestion....pass the rolaids!  I came home, had cup of tea with lemon and felt better.  When will I learn??  I cannot eat huge plate-fulls of food anymore!!!  But, it was so good.  We had to bring our pie home to eat.

Time to start putting away a few Thanksgiving decorations and get ready for Christmas decorating this weekend. Had to laugh, DH said "already?".....HA..YES, DEAR!  Will you be decorating soon?  

Happy Friday....not black for me...not going out....definitely different this year....not seeing crowds rushing in on TV news reports.....online it is!!  Click, click....send!

T .... Turkey Dinner on Thanksgiving...YUM!!  Day after

leftovers....YUM, YUM!  

NEXT .... U (something we all need today..🤔)

WHY DID FONT CHANGE???  

Respected Contributor

Hello ... walker, glad to hear that your dinner went well ... even though you ate too fast Woman Indifferent ... hopefully, you won't have to do that style again ...

LOL at your DH asking "already" for the Christmas decorations to come out ... DH took the day off soThanksgiving decorations were taken down and up went the outside Christmas decorations and some indoor ones as well ... 'tis the season!

I'm tired now so I think I'll take a UB ... Have a good evening ... see you later.  Ithink I may have a good "U"

U ~ UB ... hope we all enjoy one!!

V ~ NEXT ... hmmm?

Honored Contributor

Hello friends.......cookie, hope you are enjoying a nice time with DS in town....am sure you are. When does he leave? Tootie, you are ahead of me with decorations but ours will slowly come out this weekend.  I did get my Thanksgiving things put away...so, that's a start...ha!  I told DH we will start getting boxes out and then when snow falls (predicted Mon/Tues) ...I will really get the Christmas spirit!  Let the music start...I can take it now....but December 1st would be better..😅.

DD sent me home with enough leftovers for another good meal tonight so guess I will get it ready to warm up.

kittyfan??? kittyfan??? Missing you here....no TS and Cafe updates.  🙁 We are all hoping you are ok.

Good job on U, Tootie!  But, now I have the V!

V ..... Vanilla Ice Cream!  Or VELVEETA!! 😂

NEXT ..... W 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Sounds like we had a good Thanksgiving!  We have a lot of lefftovers - YUM.  Made and ate more than I should have - what else is new!  SIL is used to Southerrn dishes and thouroughly enjoyed regular stuffing instead of cornbread.  He had no idea!  

DD went to bed right after dinner and slept all night.  She is still not well.  SIL was her personal nursemaid and says she is feeling really bad, but didn't elaborate.  She canceled all of her clients and went back to bed yesterday.  She must be sick, she rarely ever cancels a client.  SIL is too busy seeing to her to find out much.  I hope it's only over indulging and something normal and not the dreaded C19.  She tested negative last week. 

DS was planning to stop by before they leave today, but I asked him to speak directly with SIL to find out more. 

I am also thinking of kittyfan and missing her.  Hope she is safe and well.

Sorry for the Debbie Downer info, but I am just a bit scared....

Passing the coffee ~

W - White chocolate

X is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... oh cookie! I'm sorry that your DD is sick ... thinking good thoughts that it is just a regular illness too!! ... unfortunately, these days when someone gets sick we think the worse ... sending (((hugs)))

walker, the only reason I as able to get my indoor decorations out so quickly was ... I forgot last year I went through my decorations and totes and put all the ones I used in the top tote ... it was like Christmas morning when I opened it yesterday!! ... I still have another tote with things I don't put out but memories are forcing me to keep!! Woman Frustrated

I guess we're putting the tree up today ... DH just dragged it up from the basement ... 

Have a good day ... we'll have a sunny 46 degree day ... pouring and passing ... kittyfan, we miss you!

X ~ Xxxxing out this virus and all the stress it is causing.

Y ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷

GOOD, X, Tootie!  YES!  Now we worry for cookie's DD!

I hope today is better day for her.  Maybe it will be a type of flu-virus also going around....like my DD and DIL. 🤞🙏

Let us know.  Stay well, cookie!

Have fun decorating your tree, Tootie.  Let the fun begin! It is going to be a nice day here so, hopefully, we will get outside done.  

I've been babbling a lot lately so I will keep this one short today. 😉 See you later.

Happy Saturday! ☀️🎄

Y .... Yoplait Yogurt

NEXT ..... Z 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... hope everyone had a good day ... walker, did you get your outside decorating done?? ... my tree is up and decorated ...

cookie, I hope your DD is feeling better ... I've been thinking about her (and you!) ...

No kittyfan?? ... I wish there was someway that we could find out what happened ...

Have a good night ... just finished up in the kitchen and it's going to be another UB night ...

Z ~ Zipping along with the Christmas decorations ...

A ~ NEXT