Respected Contributor

Hello ... walker!! that's a great plan that you have for Thanksgiving ... I think it sounds safe and fun at the same time!

I called and rescheduled our appointments ... we'll go in early April ... hopefully, things will be settled down by then.  

I'm worried about kittyfan too and the unknown makes it even harder ... I keep hoping that the next time I sign on that she would have left a post ...

Have a good afternoon ...

F ~ French Bread

G ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good afternoon ~  walker, I agree with Tootie.  Great idea for your Turkey Day! 

DS texted me an hour ago, they are in Orzona TX which is about 200 miles south of Austin.  I hope they make it before my eyes go down with the sun 😂

Speaking of our Busy Bee, I am really worried.  I sure hope she hasn't come down with C19!  Tootie, you are right, the unknown is harder.  Good thoughts going out to her.

Well, that's all the unecessary news I have so I'll see you tomorrow.

G - Grandma's Meds

H is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Hi friends.....just finished ordering some gift items for kids...love this click, click, send shopping!  My older grandsons in FL will be easy...gift cards or $$$$.

Tootie, forgot to ask when you mentioned DD ....is she enjoying her new place now?  Has it been about a year? Longer?  I remember my first apartment....fun times.

cookie, I laughed about your eyes going down with sun...that is how I feel.....I am definitely not a night person!!!   Hope your DS arrives in time to say hello and then...good-night too.

Speaking of days...is it me...or maybe that it gets darker earlier....the days FLY...seems I just get up and before I know it I am going back to bed.  Did I say that before? HA...can't remember anything!  I don't feel too bad since DD said the other day "I am doing nothing and can't remember anything.".....haha....must be 2020 getting to everyone!  

Here I go again..babbling away....see it is so easy to chat with you! 😀

👋👋🇺🇸😷

H .... Honey-Wheat Bread

NEXT ..... I 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  DS must have arrived late but I was asleep so I'll see them this morning.  They want to go to a favorite Mexican restaurant but it is always crowded and very small making it hard to social distance properly (in my opinion).  I am leery so I will stay home cooking for tomorrow.  Turkey Day is tomorrow right???  Still confused with days - oh the joys of COVID- NOT!

No news - unecessary or otherwise.  Must feed my kitties - they have no problem with time and days - lucky they are.

Passing the coffee ~

I -  Idaho potatoes

J is next

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... yes, tomorrow is Turkey Day (that came up fast too ...) prep work begins today!!

cookie, glad your DS arrived safely ... I would be nervous about going to a restaurant too ...

walker, I like the "click click send shopping" too ... we don't even have to get off the couch!! Woman Very Happy in fact, the couch is the only piece of furniture we need now ... UB's, church and shopping ... hahaha!! ... I agree about the days flying by ... I think it does have something to do with it being dark when we go to bed and dark when we get up ... and speaking of flying by, DD has been in her apartment 2 years this month!! and she loves it!!

We'll have a rainy 50 degree day ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

J ~ Juice

K ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🍂🦃🍁

Early to bed....Early to rise.....the early birds are here!  Coffee with friends!  😁👍  Busy day ahead in the kitchen for all of us.  For our feast, I am doing potatoes, extra oven-baked stuffing and cranberries....all pretty easy for me.  I love "make-aheads"....I make the potatoes and tomorrow put into crock-pot for heating.  Stuffing I can prep and bake tomorrow.  I made one batch of cranberries yesterday but will make another today....won't go to waste...rather have extra.  What are you making?

cookie, glad your DS made it.  I would not go to the restaurant either...kind of a "have fun without me" occasion....hope they are careful.  Oh dear...just saw on TV there was tornado in Dallas area last night.  Guess you are ok.....good thing!

Tootie, laughing about the multi-purpose couch! HA! So true....that and my lazy-girl chair all I need.  Your DD has been in her apartment two years?  YIKES!  I told you time is flying...taking my brain with it.  

Happy Wednesday!  Gobble...Gobble..run, turkeys, run!

👋👋🇺🇸😷

K .... Kraft Macaroni and Cheese

NEXT ..... L 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... taking a quick UB ... I just put my squash in the oven and then I'll whip it up and we'll just have to reheat it tomorrow ... I'm making cranberry sauce too, and bringing a can of the jellied one ... the kids like it ... and the only prep for that is to slide it right out of the can into a bowl (and heaven forbid if we try to smash it down) they like to see the indentations from the can ... it's their Thanksgiving memory and tradition ... all the cousins serve it that way!!

I'm bringing the stuffed celery, olives, pickles and rolls (all easy stuff too!) and DH is making pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread.

Have a good afternoon ... see you later!

L ~ Leftovers

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

🦃 Hi there.....UB time here as well....actually done and need to get out of lazy girl chair and go peel potatoes.  It has been rainy here all day so hard to move out of being cozy!  Tootie, I love the cranberry story!!!  Great memories and must continue the tradition!!  Sounds like a good feast there too....thought your DH might be baking.

cookie, enjoy the family.  kittyfan, we are missing you here ....hope you are well or get well soon if sick!

M .... Marshmallows

NEXT .... N 

Valued Contributor

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !

Everything ready here.  DS showed up yesterday morning.  I heard the Rolling Stones song coming from somewhere and looked out the window to see them laughing with masks on.  Dogs didn't think it was funny! I sure did! DS and I have a common love for the Stones. They stayed for a few and then went off to eat their way through Austin.  They will return for Turkey later.  Crazy.

Sending out good thoughts to kittyfan - hoping she's is well. 

Have a great celebration everyone!

Passing the coffee ~

N - Nutmeg

O is next

Respected Contributor

Thankful We Are Friends Happy Thanksgiving animated gif thanksgiving turkey  happy thanksg… | Happy thanksgiving friends, Friends thanksgiving,  Thanksgiving pictures

Good morning friends ... I'm all set here too!! We just have to get things packed up and we'll head over to DS's a little later ... enjoy your visit with your DS, cookie ... walker, have a fun time with your family!!

Have a good day and don't eat too much Woman Very Happy ... stay safe!! ... kittyfan, we are thinking of you!!

Pouring and passing ...

O ~ Onion Powder

P ~ NEXT