Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, I'm hoping next time it will be a little easier to give Ozzie his meds ...

No news on this front ... we are expecting some sleet this morning and this afternoon it will turn to rain ...

Off to Mass ... with coffee in hand ... pouring and passing ... Have a good day ...

V ~ hmm? VELVEETA with a side of good VIBES for kittyfan ... we hope to see her soon.

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🍁🦃🍂  

Turkey time week!!! YUM!  Time to be thankful too!  Faith, family, friends....good health!!!! 

You did it, cookie!!  It will get easier...not sure I could have done it at all.  But, you do what you have to do!!

OH...paper just came....guess I will come back.  No news here anyway.

I do remember KathyinCO too....and also bigkat...wish they would pop in to say hi.  In meantime, just hope we hear from kittyfan.

Happy Sunday!  🇺🇸😷

W ..... Water

NEXT .... X 

Honored Contributor

Gobble...Gobble.....🦃....back again....forgot to mention earlier ...... last night as I was channel-surfing I came across National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation....crazy and good for laughs.....but, when Cousin Eddie showed up in his piece of junk camper...I really laughed just thinking about our crazy times including "Cousin Eddie"...funny!

That's all of importance 🙄 from me....NEWS YOU NEEDED TO KNOW!!! 😂

Enjoy your day!

X .... Xtra laughs...always a good thing! or Xtra-fine grated 

cheese

NEXT .... Y 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Uneventful day again yesterday.  DD and I went to a local Mexican restaurant and got some of their exceptional Barbacoa tacos to go for lunch.  YUM, but even that didn't relieve the blahs.  And neither one of us remembered what day it was! This is happening more and more lately.

Ozzie news - he now seems to have an abcess or something that is causing his bad breath,  swollen cheek and occasional yowling.  I am calling the vet this morning and hope to get him in.  My GD is kind enough to take me.  Helpless Hannah here - can't balance walking carrying the carrier with him in it.  

We will be 70 or so today with overcast skies.  It is supposed to rain this evening and into Tuesday - be careful DD!!!  They are driving by choice.

walker, thanks for the memories.  I LOVE Christmas Vacation and am still enjoying your post.  Good old Cousin Eddie!!!  

Passing the coffee ~

Y - Yams  - can't wait!

is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... oh yum cookie! those tacos sound good! ... safe travels to your DD, I forgot you mentioned they were going away ... I hope it's an easy fix for Ozzie, he's been through enough (and you too!!)

walker, I actually forgot all about Christmas Vacation with Cousin Eddie and his camper ... I enjoy that movie too and will laugh even more now when I watch ... thanks for the laugh!!

We had our first snow yesterday morning ... just enough to stick to the grass and cars and then it turned to rain all day long!! ... we'll have another rainy day today with a high of 42.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Z ~ the days (if we can remember what day it is!) are Zipping by or Zucchini

A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🍂🦃🍁

Sunny day today so far but I guess we will wake up to snow tomorrow...😫....probably won't last but sign of more to come.  Hibernation season soon (after Christmas because I don't want to miss Santa)....wake up in Spring, right, Tootie?

I can't keep track of days either, cookie.  Beginning to think I am losing my mind!  Blame it on 2020!!!

Poor Ozzie....poor cookie!  Glad your GD can help out to get to the Vet.  Is it DS driving in or DD driving out?  Think you mentioned DS?

Think I will make a run to store today for just a few things...and do some laundry....more important news you need to know.....I shouldn't brag...such an exciting life, I know.  🤣

Happy Monday!  🇺🇸😷 See you later.

A ..... Apple Pie Spice

NEXT .... B 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... looks like it was a quiet day here ... I did some laundry too! fun, wow!! ... how was the shopping walker?? busy??

DD stopped for a masked visit ... she's done with her Christmas shopping and was looking for a specific wrapping paper that I had here so she can get her gifts wrapped.

Hope everyone had a good day ... see you in the morning.

B ~ Butter

C ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  The days are all the same - who knows what day is what?  I think it is getting to me.  Maybe anxietty over Ozzie, maybe family anxieties all combined??  

I did get an appointment for Ozzie yesterday to see what in the world happened to his swollen cheek.  It turned out that something sharp had pierced it and it was infected.  Vet gave him an antibiotic shot and within an hour, he was feeling better.  So thankful or my GD for her help in carrying the cat carrier, etc.  She is such a joy!  My GS is one very lucky guy!  

DS is supposed to arrive today/night.  Can't wwait to see them.  They are not staying here, but at a motel in town.  DD has too many dogs creating too much havoc for their dog - a Shiba Inu who is gentle and quiet..A great dog !

Nice to know someone is having "fun" - with laundry!!  😂 Tootie!!  And.... your "Masked" visitor as well.  Brings back memories when my kids did that. -  Mom to the rescue!

walker, I think you win for "unecessary" news!!  😂😂😂  We will be 79 with some rain today.  More unecessary news, but news is news!!  

Have a great day whichever day this is !!!

Passing the coffee ~

C - Calling out for kittyfan  or Cookies

D is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... poor Ozzie, glad to hear that he is feeling better though ...

I feel the same way with the anxiety/stress ... lately, everything little thing bothers me ... I think it's a combination of this virus and the way we have to deal with it ... throw in the holidays and an eye appointment (yearly) and yikes!! ... our appointment is early next week but I think I am going to cancel ... I really don't want to go and be within inches of the doctor when he checks our eyes (I know he'll have a mask on but I am still nervous about that) ... aaaahhhhh! Calgon take me away!!!! ... plus DS/DIL are planning LG's birthday ... a party for both sides!! we don't want to do that during this virus but I haven't said anything to them yet ... maybe plans will change??!! ... now, I need some of walkers "Grandma's Meds" ...

We will have a cool 37 degree day ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

D ~ Dirty Dishes

E ~ NEXT

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🍁🦃🍂 

Happy Tuesday!  These are anxious days again, aren't they?  I feel like I am back to March when I was anxious and palpitations started.  Good thing I have received some funny forwards recently to laugh at.....have you seen one going around about cats and dogs at the Thanksgiving table?  Wish I could share....so good.  

cookie, so glad your GD could help you out getting Ozzie to vet and he is on mend.  Now you can enjoy Thanksgiving with family.  

We are going forward with Thanksgiving dinner at DD's.  This is crazy but may work...she has three car garage they have cleaned out...new heater...kids can play outside...setting up separate tables for each family...I am bringing flameless candles...ha...SIL even putting TV in garage because you have to have football with Thanksgiving..haha!  Food will be inside..fill your plate and go back out!  Just them, us and DS with family.  Eat, drink, be merry and go home.  I am willing to take a chance....staying home is depressing.  This will be a first but fun!

Worried that kittyfan is sick.  I don't think she would just drop off without explaining (?).  

Tootie, I don't blame you for postponing eye check-ups.  I probably would too unless having a problem.  BIG First Birthday party coming up?  Maybe a Zoom party? 

All for now....turkeys gobble....I babble....🤣🤣.

E .... Everyone....BE WELL!!   or Eggs

NEXT .... F