Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷

😀😃😄😁 Oh my goodness....I've said it many times...best way to start day is here....with my super-cyber-friends!  Just love the stories, comments, etc.  Cute story about the rabbit last night, Tootie.  And, then story about "Rabbit E. Lee", cookie! HA! 

Happy Friday!  It is here!  cookie, agree with you....wish we could all meet at Cafe for good food and fun.  We could open and close the place!

My dining room is holding room right now for my donation things.

I better make some deliveries today.  But FIRST....MGR time....might be a hop on, hop off day with the Merry Band...too funny ..... I will join you with Ginny 🦒 Giraffe playing the GEEEEETAR!!! 🎸.  Strike up the band and pour the mimosas!

Q ... Queen is ready to PLAY (more ways than one...😂) or

QUICHE ago go with mimosas!

NEXT .... R 

Valued Contributor

Hey Tootie, cute picture of "The Band".  Here's your ride for the day ~

MGR Truman Tortoise.jpg

Truman Tortoise is subbing for his 3rd cousin removed, Frederico Frog who is on a well deserved vacation in the pond. Fredericois a good ride as you can see, he is on the floor recuperating from his last wild ride. Doc told him he was good to go.  After all how much of a problem could a group of mature ladies be????😂 😂😂 

Not sure about Mimosas, but I do know he loves White Velveeta!  

P -Pancakes

Q is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Okay walker!!!  We have got to stop this Bump dancing!!!!

MGR BUMP.png

By the way, here is Ginnie ~

MGR Giraffe.jpg

Isn't she adorable?  She's waiting for you and a Mimosa please.

R - Red Onions

S is next

Honored Contributor

LOL, cookie!!!!  I did literally LOL...when I opened your message....first turtle ride for Tootie and then bumping AGAIN!!

A friend of mine called me and we were on phone for an hour and a half!  So, I just finished breakfast and thought I would check in again before I get on my horse  ....umm...Giraffe for the day!  

S .....Strike up the band!!  🎸🎷🎺🥁  or Sweet Potatoes

NEXT ..... T 

Respected Contributor
Oh the tortoise. Someone in my area is missing theirs. I saw a post they found one miked away-+not theirs but 100 lbs!

On Wednesday as I got home from thrift store saw Mrs Deer on side of road. I stopped to see if she would cross. Then I spotted the twins inside my fence. She jumped the fence and they took off.

Well today was TS sale day. Argh. I have a thing about being on time and staying your shift. Well I had checked the schedule and knew my assignment. Last two weeks I had bagged for same lady. She told me I had other duty which I knew. Well I started wash, went to collect hangers and noticed they were short a bagger--nit my rodeo. So I go back and start pricing little boy baby clothes. I live doing the littles. Well about 9:30 the other bagger flies in. Said they need a bagger--nit extend at me. Well had she asked and nit demanded I woukd have been up. Someone else took it. About ten two ladies roll in. One is the elusive bagger. I didn't know her but she is part of their group. So about 11:30 they decide. To lunch. I was sitting working and she spends easily 1.5 hours chatting. The other volunteer was given a task. She worked about 45 minutes and flitted off. I look up and she is called out also. We had a rare treat. We aren't allowed to share food but we had BD cake for one of the ladies. So second volunteer gets up and picks up her purse to leave. Argh. Don't come if you aren't going to work!

So I did hangers, the wash, and about half a basket of baby items.

When I left bagger volunteer was helping with deposit. Should have been other cashier but again not my rodeo.

I left TS and zipped to Café. Mt sweet Kristen's phone is the number for curbside. Well since we are contacts she knows it is me. So she made a recommendation of a trifle. Yum. Homemade lemon curd. She brought my order out and we had a quick chat. I had some salt and pepper shakers I found atvTS for her.

I told her Monday I would have plates. SheSheid San Antonio needed plates so she sent two boxes one other time they took all the dessert plates. They need to find a TS to charm!

Oh my the food was fabulous. I wish we were closer. I could share with all. Other than the lackluster Chinese takeout in Austin this the only food I have done since March

You absolutely ferl the Love!

On a sad note my friend in OKC texted. A dear friend caught covid from her SIL who refused to wear a mask. She is on Ventilator. My friend is a retired nurse and I have been known to text her in the middle of the night for medical advice! This is such a scary bug. My friend calls me her sister. I didn't have one and hers passed so I cherish that

T:. Tomato s

U,:. Next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Wow, kittyfan you have had some TS experiences!  I agree, what is the point of volunteering if you don't intend to show up or stay only a few minutes????  Does it look good on their Heavenly Resume that they volunteered for a TS??  Can't fool God.  

The Lemon Curd sounds delicious!!!  How nice you have an OKC sister.  My sister and I were not close and she has been gone for several years.  Cherish your "sister".  My BFF and I consider ourselves sisters too 💕

Prayers to your friend for her friend

Walker, Ginnie Giraffe gets her talent from her cowboy cousin Greggory!  He can play most any instrument.  They made some good music!

Tootie, I wonder if Truman Tortoise is related to the one that kittyfan said is missing.  Can't be the one they found he is only 100#'s and I am sure Truman weighs much more than that.

Mammo went smoothly. I arrived early - no line - everything done professionally and to COVID standards. Called me early so I was done and out before my appointment time!  Now that's a great appointment!

MGR time - I think I will ride Shermer the Strange Fish.  Couldn't resist.  He seems very nice.  He loves Orange Mimosas so they told me.  I wonder if he would lik Velveeta?  All things being orange.

MGR Shermer the Strange Fish.jpg

Is that a sail on his head?  Thus the name Strange?  Oh well, I will soon find out.  

Passing the coffee ~ 

U - How convenient!  United in fun we are!     or Ugly fruit

V is next          bring some Tootie so we can find out if Shermer likes it

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... HAPPY GIRLFRIENDS DAY! I have to laugh, Jayne Brown is on now and said that it is girlfriends day and she has a question ... "where is your favorite getaway to go to with your girlfriends?" ... I immediately thought of the MGR!!! Woman LOL

kittyfan, boy oh boy you could write a book on the TS!! ... but I'm glad you have the Cafe for your "calgon, take me away" moment ... so sorry about your friend ... and it makes me so mad that there are people out there who don't give a darn and think this is not a bad virus!! wake up people!! ... thoughts and prayers for your friend and you!!

walker, how is the Great Adventure going for the guys??

cookie, glad you were able to get in and out for your appointment ... I've never seen a fish like Shermer ... it does look like he has a sail on his head ... maybe he likes to float on the water and just sail away ...

We'll have another sunny and hot 88 degree day ... LG is coming over today ... Heart ... I think I'll ride on a seal today ... round and round and round we go ...

Have a good day ... oh, and Happy August!! ... already?? ... I've got a big pot of ?? (for Shermer to try) and Mimosas ... see you at the MGR ...

V ~ VELVEETA ... I hope Shermer likes it!!

W ~ NEXT

BE SAFE ... BE WELL!!

Valued Contributor

Ahhh, Tootie - Sylvia Seal awaits ~

MGR Sylvia Seal.jpg

She carries her babies with her.  She is a great mom and loves frozen bananas.  Her hobbies include knitting with seaweed. Banana Mimosas? Enjoy her!

W - walker and the BUMP    or    Watermelon

X is next

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷

Happy Saturday!  Happy August!  Usually I don't like to see time fly so fast but this year.....let it fly and take the coronavirus with it!

Sorry to hear that you had a friend who got the disease and passed away, kittyfan.  

By the way, kittyfan had mentioned Samaritan's Purse the other day and the shoeboxes .....just wanted to say it is a Christian Charitable Organization run by Billy Graham's son, Franklin.  They do good things all over the world where needs arise....helped early in NYC setting up medical tent for COVID patients, help after tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.  I have heard of the shoebox project (fill boxes with gift items for children) but have not participated.  I need to look into collection areas here.  Every box gets a Beanie Baby or two...HA!

Yesterday I took a load of things to Goodwill.  Then I dropped off a bag of linens to an animal shelter.  Feels so good to get rid of stuff.  I feel like I am playing "Beat the Clock" to see how much I can get rid of before DH returns...haha. 

The Great Adventure is going well.....yesterday they were at Yellowstone Park....boys got to see a lot of wildlife....buffalos, elk, moose..exciting to see those animals .....also saw Old Faithful blow.  They are avoiding any crowded areas....definitely keeping their distance.  DH said before they go into rental cabin DS goes in to sanitize/clean the place...then boys can go in...so taking all precautions.  Today they move up to Montana.

Well, here I go again on and on....and it is Girlfriends Day?? I laughed about your comment to Jayne's question, Tootie!!  MGR here we come ...... since we are "in the water" again today I will hop on Olivia 🐙 Octopus ....ready for many mimosas! I can hold and serve!  Sail away on Shermer, cookie, Olivia will serve you!😅

See you later.......enjoy this day girlfriends! 

W .... Wine 🍷

NEXT ..... X 

Honored Contributor

OH NO!  BUMP! Olivia is flopping all over.....just got on MGR so no mimosas yet....whew....can't waste the good stuff!

X .... Xtra fun and Xtra Mimosas!  We don't

"drink and drive"....only "drink and 

ride"....or, in my case FALL DOWN!

NEXT .... Y