Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I liked your sleep deprivation makes you a crab too!  Made me laugh.  Thanks kittyfan. Good luck with the ladies group - Filet Mignon???  Not on their budget!

Unrest all over the place.  This has got to stop!  People are going berserk!!  Even "peaceful" protesting has gotten out of hand.  I never have understood why people protest in this manner.

Virtual doc appointment today.  That means I must do something with my overgrown hair and slap on eyebrows - haha  Hope it goes as well as the other one.  Sure beats driving and dealing with parking. 

Time to jump on the MGR of what has now become our lives.  Going to ride on whatever comes around first.  Bring those aforementioned Mimosas Tootie!

Passing the coffee ~

A - Applesauce 

B is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... We had a curfew last night but that still didn't stop the rioters (although it wasn't as bad as the night before where one of them hit 3 policemen, running over one of them) ...  how long will they carry this on??

kittyfan, ugh! I understand your thoughts on the Ladies Group ... not sure how they can meet all together like that (just yet) unless your state is different ... I know you will help them out at your own capacity ... and it's OK that our Buzy Bee traded in her wings for a pair of "pinchers" for the day Woman Very Happy... hope you got some sleep last night.

cookie, good luck with your appointment today ... laughed at your comment about primping ...

walker, the destruction through all of this is disgusting ... I sure hope that they didn't do damage to Wrigley Field ...

We had quite a thunder and lightning storm last night ... the brightest I've seen in a while ... more storms today too, with a high of 68.

Thank goodness we have the MGR to ride on throughout the day ... I've got the Mimosas and ice, we're set for the day.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing. I think I'll ride the Lion today (hear me roar!!) and I'm using one of those seats as a "bar" for us today ... Mimosas for everyone!! cheers!!

BE SAFE ... BE WELL!!

B ~ Bread and Butter

C ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 🇺🇸

I am so glad I can start my day with your friendly greetings here.  I should not turn on news but I do....hoping I am going to hear some positive news....not happening yet. 😟

Our country is in serious trouble. 🙏

Tootie, laughed when you told kittyfan it was ok that she traded her wings for pinchers...ha!  And, more chuckles...cookie primping for appointment...hope it goes well for you, cookie!  

Tootie is getting the MGR well stocked and she is ready to roar.🦁..ha....I'll be there soon....better get "my face on" too....I'll be on the kangaroo...🦘....bye for now.

May this be a Peaceful Wednesday! 

C .... Corn Flakes

NEXT .... D 

Valued Contributor

Face with tears of joy' emoji named Word of the Year by Oxford ...

Thanks for the laughs this morning ladies!  I ended up with the lobster in honor of kittyfan's trading her wings for pinchers!

Lobster toy.jpg

Get out the Mimosas!!!  Plan to enjoy this ride!!!  Good friends, great laughs - can't get better than that~

D - Dumping unmentionable stuff on those out of control protesters!!  or Donuts

E is next

Respected Contributor
I am at TS. Lots of rearranging done with counters. Tape on floor to mark.

Not sure how the new policy of comee one come all to work will last. We tried last year. Started out strong then fizzled.

The storage building and shed used to quarantine are both full.

Re:. Ladies group. We are very small. Younger ladies not interested. Older ladies don't/can't participate in lots. Burden falls on a few. I for one am taking a step back kicking and screaming. I voiced my displeasure about the streamed event. For all the good it didn't do!

We do have a large parish hall. Easily social Distancing. But I am not interested in spending the day--saturday at that. Not that I am retired and don't know what day it is but I stand on principal.

Oh the news in my area. A Target was looted. Objects were being thrown at LE. Rubber bullets struck a 20 year old in head. He didn't survive.

Cases continue to rise. No surprise there.

On a happier note I will be ready for mega Mimosas

Sandman MIA. I need to put out APB/BOLO

After I leave here will probably go home for a snooze. Holly, Jake and Cindy always ready to snooze with me.

E:. Everyone needs to get along. Or extra hugs for you ladies as we munch on egg salad sandwiches

F:. Next
Honored Contributor

Around and around we go .... is it me or the mimosas that this thing is really going fast!!?  😂 

cookie, cute post there and good D!  Hope appointment went well.

kittyfan, stand by your principles!  Surprised you are back at TS so soon but good you are checking it out.  I need to call our local shops and see if they are accepting things.  What a shame about the Target near you.  Horrible that this has spread all over country!

Liked the E, kittyfan, get your rest and SCC will put out the 

APB/BOLO for MIA Sandman!!!

I went to store this morning and realized something....I am so laid back with all this at home stuff..go nowhere lifestyle....I'm even slow on the road now!!!  I actually do the speed limit!!! 

👋👋

F ..... Friendship Bread...Friendship Cake......

Friendship MIMOSAS....we share it all! 😷👍 and

FUN!

NEXT .... G 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

I've got refills everyone!! ... round and round and round we go!! ... walker, we are going on full speed ahead!!

kittyfan, maybe your (many) Mega Mimosas will help you to sleep tonight! ... so sad about the 20 year old getting hit with the rubber bullet and dying ... all this nonsense has to stop ... glad that you have control of what you want to do at the TS and with the Ladies Group ... you know your limits!

walker, I'm laughing at your laid back style ... no need to worry about being pulled over and charming the PD ... Woman LOL

We just had another thunderstorm with heavy rain and now the sun is out ... I didn't see a rainbow though ...

Have a good afternoon ... great E and F, ladies!!

G ~ Goodness Gracious Great Glugs of ..... MIMOSAS! cheers!

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Fun day on the MGR with "just a few" mimosas! HA!  Thanks, Tootie!  We were on so long we jumped from animal to animal......passing the Bar Bench along the way!

GLUG! GLUG!  Good G too, Tootie!

We should all sleep well tonight after fresh air, going in circles and..staying hydrated with our mimosas! 😃👍🍹

H .... Honey-Roasted Peanuts

NEXT .... I 

Respected Contributor
The TS is a very large building. Easy to SD. Donations quarantined for three days before being brought in. It was nice to see some folks. Three months shut down without notice.

Tomorrow they will bring in the first donations. Friday will be limited to 35 patrons at one time. No one under 16. Of course if there is a turn of events we will have to shut down again.

Hopefully we can move a lot. I felt OK today. Friday I work again.

I hope to make it to the Cafe. Need to order a cake and hope to enjoy a good meal.

Left TS at 2. Headed home to get trash out for tomorrow. Boy was it hot. Took a cat nap. Hoping Mr Sandman is on time tonight.

I:. Iceberg lettuce

J:. Next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  TERRIFIC "G" Tootie!!!  walker, all that jumping from animal to animal with the bar bench was a great idea.  That darn pincher machine pinched me - won't be riding him again hah.

The TS sounds like a great place for all the donations you received.  Lots of room.  Ihope everything goes well.  Let us know about the Cafe.  I am sure they are glad to re-open and see their favorite customer!  

I guess Summer has arrived.  We will enjoy be 94 today with temps going up to 105 by Tuesday!! 

overheated-face_1f975.png

The telemed doc appointment took less than 5 minutes.  My kind of appointment.  Hope the next one will be - not for one year so we'll see. 

Hopping on the MGR - the Mimosa Merry Go Round.  I'll ride the recliner today. 

J - jelly donuts

K is next