Respected Contributor
Good morning. I am also saddened by the events. There was a demonstration in Austin. Damage to property and a car set on fire. I haven't watched more nees

I had considered attending services. I did sign up. But after not sleeping I will attend from home. Saw a FB lost between two cousins. Live in different areas. Not sure when they will return. One attends a very large church which has not reopened

Cookie. Your lunch sounds delightful. I was a bit surprised you did not see masks. But after my trip to PO I think many opt out. I will still continue the practice

Tootie:. Rolling over! What a big boy he is becoming.

I hope everyone has a day filled with peace and joy.

A UB on MGR sounds good

G:. Grater

H:. Best
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☀️

Count me in with your thoughts on all that is going on in our great country right now!  Unbelievable violent, destructive protests!!  What gets into the heads of these people (?).....out of control animals!!!  Chicago had some serious violence last night too.  Depressing!

Onto happy thoughts....LG rolled over....wow, glad you got to see that, Tootie!  cookie, even though it is early morning, I am so hungry after reading about your delicious meal yesterday!  All sounded yummy....laughed about pork chop.  Then to top it off I love eclairs so with your E...I was in food dreamland.  kittyfan, another sleepless night...oh dear...not happy there....you need the UB Day on MGR!

Family Zoom went real well...all immediate family of mine and brother's were on...great to be connected.  The grandkids got so excited seeing their cousins; we had to eventually send them off on their own cyberspace meeting...haha.

I sure hope the space mission is successful.  We don't need any more bad news!

Better get my breakfast and be ready for church...extra prayers needed today!!!  LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH.....love that song/hymn!  Let there be ....as kittyfan said...peace and joy today.  🙏

H .... Hand Mixer

NEXT .... I 

Respected Contributor
Oh what fun zooming. What a lovely way to visit!

I know what you mean about the food at Cookies. It will sounded fabulous.

I listened to my routine Sundae service it is a different denominations but always a good message. They returned to physical church but always have it available. Had a cat nap before going my service. Saw lots of our regular church members on line with me. I was surprised to see one of the TS ladies. She has been a regular but her church was to resume physical opening today.

I did see a group I think in Minneapolis had organised a clean up. Still so many good people but the bad apples get the attention.

Peace and joy to all today as we journey on

I:. Ice pick

J:. Next
Respected Contributor

Hello ... walker, I forgot you did your zoom ... glad everyone had a good time, including the kids!! how fun!!

kittyfan, any service/Mass message is a good one ... this world needs a lot of prayers right now ...

We are under a curfew tonight starting at 9pm ... apparently, there is threat of another round of violence ... I don't know what people are thinking ...

Hope everyone has a good night ...

J ~ Jumping back on the MGR with a big Mimosa ... join me! or Juice ...

K ~ NEXT

K ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Oh my....this is not getting better.....so upsetting that this violence continues.....why? why? why?  Just can't believe it.  Chicago under curfew too but we are north of city and not part of that.....I say give a warning to these protesters ....anything beyond peaceful....tear gas...blast them...put them on bus..lock them up!  So sick of this!!!  😡🤬

Maybe I better get back on MGR!  Another big mimosa for me, Tootie!  

K ... Klondike Bars

NEXT .... L 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  So very sad - all this violence and the unnecessary death of a innocent man 😢.  I watched part of the protest in Austin which seemed to be peaceful but still sad.  No curfews that I know of here.  I do remember the Watts Riot and resulting curfews in LA from years ago.  That was also very sad, scary and destructful. (we were 20 E) 

Tootie, how exciting to see LG roll over!  He is growing so fast.  Next he will be crawling and sitting up. 

I agree with a warning to these nasty protesters, then blast them with tear gas and lock 'em up.  So sad and sorry for the police and innocent victims.  Why is right!!!

walker, your K reminded me how we used to keep huge boxes of Klondike Bars in the freezer - my ex loved them!!  It was called the Klondike Freezer 😂

Hopping on the MGR to the Fire Breathing Dragon.  Peace and joy today (thank you kittyfan)!  Be safe and well. 

Passing the coffee ~

L - Leg of Lamb

M is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... it wasn't too bad here last night ... protests, but not as violent and destructive as the night before ... I don't understand this either ... I told DH they should get several fire trucks and just hose them all away!! (perhaps something the SCC could look into?? Woman Very Happy)

I haven't had a Klondike bar in years ... I like the Peanut Butter one.

We'll have a sunny 66 degree day ... I've got to run over to LG's ... DS has a dentist appointment (they opened today!)

Have a good day ... passing (for now ... I'll be back!)

BE SAFE ... BE WELL!!!

M ~ Mimosas of course!!

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸

God Bless America!  God Help America! This goes from bad to worse!  Words just can't explain anymore!  Very upsetting to all of good citizens.  I imagine we are all watching the news saying.....I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!  And, will COVID cases spike now?  Shaking my head....

Tootie, I did chuckle at your comment about the SCC and fire truck.  We would give them a blast!   Enjoy your time with LG....finally!!!  

Another chuckle...Klondike Freezer, cookie!  I have not had one in years.  Did not know about peanut butter ones...oh dear....now I'll be checking those out....comfort food! 

Just realized it is June 1st!!  Let us hope we end the month better than we are starting!!!  Peace and Joy!!!  (and that makes me think of you, kittyfan, hope you slept better last night).

Stay well .... see you later.....oh...see you on MGR....I'll take the pretty chestnut-colored horse!  Bringing a thermos full of mimosas!

N .... Non-Fat Milk

NEXT ..... O 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

I'm back home ... our dentist is right around the corner so DS was only gone about an hour and I didn't get to see LG (other than through the baby monitor) ... they have him on a schedule (that I don't agree with) ... when he wakes up at 6:30ish for his bottle, they change/feed him and then put him back down to bed .. ??) DIL was home on maternity leave and now DS is working from home so this is the schedule they have kept him on ... he'll wake up about 10:30ish ... I don't get it, but Grammie has learned to keep her mouth shut! (I came home as DS had to get back to work ...)

Peace and Joy ... yes! that is what we need in this world.

Ok, now that I'm here I can hop on the MGR, I'll bring a thermos full of Mimosas too! the more the merrier ... hopping on the llama today ... CHEERS!!

O ~ Oranges for our Mimosas

P ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Yes Peace and Joy and a huge sprinkling of prayers for the nation. Reports are so disturbing. I heard number of Vivid cases and deaths continue to rise. My goodness. Such a crazy time

Sleepp eluded me again. Sigh.

Let me see MGR time. Carousel horse today

The water trick worked on Jack woodpecker. Would work great. We should be consulted.

Repeating Peace and Joy. Let there becPeacd on earth and let it begin with me! Peace like a River.

P:. Peace and Prayers. Our nation is in turmoil. Or pepperoni pizza

Q:. Next