Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☀️😷

Beautiful morning here and it will be heating up into 80's today and tomorrow!  Makes me wonder how it will be wearing masks in heat...ugh!  But, do what you have to do!

kittyfan, you will probably have to keep a mask on when you return to the Thrift Store (?)....maybe shorter shifts? Good luck with that even though I know you aren't rushing in very soon.

cookie, oh my gosh, Seven and bailing wire? Yikes!  Glad you saved him with that one.  Did his little operation calm him down at all?  Little Buddy here will have to have his soon and DIL hopes he will calm down...keep dreaming!

Sorry you missed your game night, Tootie.  But, you got your happy time with LG ....much better!!  Laughing at you taking coffee to church today!  We may get used to our new "Comfort Church".  

Speaking of church....I better get breakfast so I am not late today.....I have so far to go!! 🤣

Enjoy your day ... if interested....annual 🇺🇸Capitol Memorial Concert🇺🇸 on tonight ..only virtual this year ...🙁 but I bet it will still be good...I think....7:00 central time...8:00 eastern..PBS....then it repeats after.

Happy Sunday!  I'll be on the Flamingo today 🦩..👋👋.

Q ... QUICHE!!  😆

NEXT .... R 

Respected Contributor
Good morning. Just attended my church. Caught another earlier. First church is very large. Pastor said future gatherings will probably look different.

I am very concerned about the thrift stotre. Bit they have industrial sanitizer. Everything will be sprayed and quarantined. No one under 16. People counts. We always say we are doing Godd work as we provide for the community. The fire dept does an annual event which they couldn't do. I am sure they will have requests

Thanks for mentioning the Memorial Day. I live that event. I plan to watch.

Tootie:. No game day but even better. .
Little boys can get into mischief. Human or dogs

Starting to get cloudy. Maybe the rain is coming.

R:. Round and round we go. Round steak.

S:. Next
Honored Contributor

kittyfan, laughing at your comment about little boys and mischief...human or dogs....how true!!  I can understand your concerns about Thrift Store too.  Hope it works out for you to return someday.

Beautiful...but, warm day!  DH is on grill duty again today...this time hamburgers!  Told him it is his turn to cook now since grill is open for business! Ha!

S .... Salads....any...love them all.

NEXT .... T 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... kittyfan, I bet when the TS finally opens you will be swamped with people ... but I'm sure they'll go to great lengths to make everyone safe ... I think you'll know when you are ready to go back ...

walker, glad that you DH was able to grill tonight ... laughing at the comment about him cooking now because the "grill is open for business" hahahaha!!

cookie, hope you had a nice day ...

Thanks for telling us about the Memorial Day Concert ... we plan on watching it too!!

Have a good night ...

T ~ Tablecloth

U ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morninng ~  A moment of peace and prayer for Memorial Day.

kittyfan I am also laughing about your little boys and dogs comment 😂.  So very true.  Thinking about the TS and how busy they will be.  How can you practice social distancing in a crowded area??

I am sad that I forgot about the Memorial Day Concert. walker, glad your grill was open - how were the bugers?  One of my favorite things on the grill.  We did not grill as SIL had to go pick up Sassy who was completing part of her rider training near San Antonio.  He will grill today for sure!

Good that you ladies can be "in church" from home as I read about churches being high on the list of unsafe places to be.  They say that singing and talking in large crowds are the culprit.  What else is next 😥.

Tootie, your comment about doing nothing as there is nowhere to go hit the nail on the head!  Glad your family can enjoy some games.  I'll bet you still on a high from holding sweet LG.  He needs to know what a great G'ma he has!

Time to get on the MGR - today will just be a horse.  Round and round.

Be safe and well.

Passing the coffee ~

U - UB's - the new something to do during this virus 😂

V is next    You're up Tootie!

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Memorial Day Weekend events - WFMJ.com

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT SERVED AND WHO ARE SERVING ....

Good morning friends ... walker, what a great tribute the concert was last night ... even though they couldn't be together due to the virus, everyone did a great job!! ... so emotional too!! ... thank you to your DH for serving!

I woke up to thunder and lightening this morning ... apparently, it is supposed to clear up this afternoon and be very warm again ... high of 85.

cookie, I hope you get your grilled dinner ...

kittyfan, I hope you were able to get some sleep ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... hopping on the Polar Bear (is there even one on there??) round and round and round we go ...

V ~ Hmmm ... VELVEETA of course!!

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Nice pic, Tootie....thanks for posting your greeting ...cookie, your thoughts as well....special day of remembrances...concert was nice last night even though not live from Capitol....remembrances and honor to those served still meaningful....always emotional.  

Haven't put our flag out yet because we are having a brief shower.  Then we are going to have a warm, humid day..welcome summertime!  Hamburgers last night were yummy....told DH he can have day off today....😂.

OK....cookie, on the horse, Tootie, on the polar bear...you know I have never paid attention before to what animals are on a MGR....I will be checking that out next time I am near a MGR.  But, in our world here....anything is possible .....so....hmmm....🐘...elephant for me today.

Enjoy your day everyone....rest, relax, grill, etc....God Bless America, our wonderful military and, especially, those who have given their lives for this great country!  👍🇺🇸

W ... Whipping Cream

NEXT .... X 

Respected Contributor
Thanks to all who serve and those who served

I also watched the concert. FYI you can watch it on YouTube. I also loved the personal vignettes. Was happy to see some.

It's thundering here. Prediction of more weather tonight. Woke up to lightening in the night

X:. Xing out this virus.

Y:. Next
Respected Contributor
Thought I would pop in. Rain off and on.

Got a text reminder for DDS apt. Think I will reschefule. Of course can't call until tomorrow I know they do safety but up close and personal!

If you grilled hope you had great weather. .

Oh the merry go round. Bern a long time since I saw one. I remember a home at one time that had a carousel horse on the front porch. What fun

Yes anything goes.

Y:. Yellow mustard

Z:. Next

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi there......nice day here but very quiet!  We did enjoy time on deck but other than that....no news here!

kittyfan, I am overdue (since Feb) for my dental appointment too.  I know office will be calling and wondering how long I can put it off!  I am thinking maybe late July or August but I am sure they will tell me that is too long.....sigh!!  My teeth...my decision...HA!

Hope everyone has enjoyed a nice  day!  See you tomorrow.

Z .... Zebra Animal Cookie or Zebra on MGR!! 😂

NEXT .... A