Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ time to get on the MGR.  I think I might try the bunny today.  Round and round we go............

kittyfan,  how nice you were able to get together with friends for your Train game.  Makes a difference in this time ofsocial distancing.  Hope you got some sleep as well.  I took several cat naps yesterday making for a long UB. Don't know if that helps or not.

Tootie, you better get some loving and hugs from LG before June!  One can hope.  At this rate, he will be in H.S. before you can touch him!  

walker, I also remember QM with honor and respect.  From your stories, she was a great lady!  And, as Tootie said, she was "part of the family".  I hope you enjoy your $$$Rib Eyes as much as we enjoyed ours the other day.  What a treat!  Things sure have changed.  We used to eat them frequently, now?  Not so much making it an even bigger treat.

Nice to see that churches can now be open.  I wonder how they will handle it?  Singing with a mask, Offerings, etc. Yes, we do need more prayers not less.

Be safe and well ~

Passing the coffee ~

G - Grilled Rib Eyes   at walkers!!

H is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... we had rain overnight but it should clear up to be a sunny afternoon ...

kittyfan, glad you were able to get out and play Train ... I understand your concern about the Thrift Store opening ... babysteps is right!!

walker, those steaks sound delicious and I hope the weather cooperates for you ... I did hear about the churches opening ... I'm sure there are going to be a lot of changes (or at least there should be) but I'm with you, I'm not going back for a long time either ... I'll keep my front row seat for now!!

cookie, happy to hear that you were able to take some cat naps yesterday and hope you had a better nights sleep.

No plans ... how could there be? nowhere to go ... we'll play our game tonight ... that will be the highlight of the day.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... another day on the MGR ... round and round and round we go! I can't decide which animal to ride ... I'll keep running around until I do ... hahaha!!

BE SAFE ... BE WELL!!

H ~ Ham

I ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸

Looks like I may have to go with Plan B dinner plans....rain/storms moving in this afternoon...not good grilling weather.  We'll see how day goes.

Our governor has said religious services can only be held outside....hmmm....doesn't matter to me...I have my seat reserved here!  My opinion....and no one has asked...haha....let people take responsibility and make their own decisions...Amen.  Let's get going and stop living in fear! Amen. Thinking of QM again, she used to say "something is going to get me"....and she lived through a lot.  Unfortunately, today many people don't use common sense....those of us that do have to live with restrictions because of them. Did I already say Amen?  🤣 AMEN!

Happy Saturday!  My first big decision....what to ride on MGR ... Tiger ... I'm roaring already....haha!!

I ... I need breakfast!  or Iodized Salt

NEXT .... J 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... we are having a nice 75 degree day ... DH and I spent a long time just sitting out on the patio ... DS gave us a surprise visit and had LG with him!! (DIL had to work) ... we sat on the patio and I gave in and held LG ... Woman Happy ... I have been afraid of us giving him the virus or us possibly getting it from him ... but when I saw him sitting on DS lap, I just had to hold him ... my gosh, has he changed in the (almost) two months that we haven't seen him (other than pictures/videos) ... and is he heavy!! ... DH was just as excited to hold him ... we still kept our distance from DS but like I said the other day, I was not going to go through the summer without holding LG .... oh, what a great afternoon it was ...

I hope everyone else is having a good day ...

J ~ JIF Peanut Butter

K ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

OH TOOTIE, WHAT A GREAT DAY!!  I am so happy to read about your surprise visitors today!!  I am excited for you!  You had to hold him.....you were outside....you are well...no problem!!!  Maybe that breaks the ice now for more in person visits soon.  Sure hope so!  I'll bet he is getting big...going on 6 months...wow.

Quiet day here too...pretty nice overall but getting cloudy now ....storms around us...not sure if it will miss us or not.  DH said don't count out grilling yet!

I took a walk before lunch and when I came back I had surprise visitors too on lawn visiting with DH....my DS, GS..(one of 3A's)...and Buddy the puppy...yikes...puppy energy....although DS had him on leash he wants to play and chew on something..usually my hand!  I keep saying..."I am not a chew toy!"  Now grandma needs treats for him too...or chew toys!!!  

Sun coming out....funny weather.....maybe we will grill!!

Stay tuned......and have a good evening!

K ... Knives

NEXT ... L 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... walker, I'm glad that you had a surprise visit too! ... you got to see part of your family and the new puppy!! how fun!! ... the puppy sounds like a cute little guy ...

I hope you were able to grill your steaks ...

Have a good night ... see you tomorrow.

L ~ Lasagna

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

We grilled!!  Ooops...make that DH grilled!! Funny weather day....very nice until afternoon...then clouds....looked liked rain...no...moved on..then cloudy again,  do we take a chance and grill?  DH said....yes, so he did it just in time!!!  As he was grilling it got darker again but he finished just in time...then the clouds opened up...whew!!! Most of bad storms went around us.   Dinner was saved and GOOD!!!

Did you have game night, Tootie?  cookie and kittyfan, how are things in TX?

All for today!  MGR being cleaned and sanitized for another ride tomorrow....haha!  👋👋

M .... Mimosas on MGR tomorrow! 😃👍

NEXT .... N 

Respected Contributor
Wow. What a day for surprise visits. Tootie so glad you were able to get your fix. Yes they do grow fast!

Walker. Dog treats are required

Glad you got your grilling

Cookie:. Hope all is well. Rain is still predicted changes hourly I think

I looked at the church sign up. Lots of people missing. I hope they continue the spacing of services/people for a while. I think with people getting out and about numbers will go up. Not many people wearing massk. Thrift store will reopen with strict policies. Since we are non profit and give si much away I know they are anxious to get back. Baby steps.

N:. Nutella

O:. Next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Wow!  Yay!  What a great surprise Tootie.  I sure hope the visits continue.  Hugs to the sweet little guy from one crazy SCC Auntie.

walker, you too had a great visit!  3 Amigos minus 2 is better than no Amigos!  Sounds like the dog may need a special G'mas mix for dogs.  They certainly chew a lot!  Seven was chewing rusty baling wire yesterday!  Crazy dog.  I removed it from him before he really hurt himself.  Just like little kids they are into everything and everything goes into their mouths!    Glad you enjoyed your grilled Rib Eyes - I am envious, I had toast for dinner 😞

kittyfan, we didn't get any rain, just sun and some clouds.  today will be cooler - maybe 80 and humid I'll bet.  Another day to stay in for me-warm yes, humidity NO.  I sure hope the Thrift store can re-open without problems.  I would think with all the donations, the germ rate would be high.  Hope this can be solved.  Masks are a necessity!  

Climbing on the MGR for another day of twirling.  Today, I'll try the Unicorn.  Whee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Be Safe and Well ~

Passing the coffee ~

O - Orange juice     for the Mimosas walker promised!

P is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... another sunny 75 degree day on the MGR ... I'll hop on a horse today ... giddy up!!

walker, glad that the rain held out (until the very last minute) and you that you got to enjoy your steak dinner ... no game night last night due to technical difficulties at DS ... for some reason he couldn't get us hooked up ...

cookie, Seven sounds like a rough and tough dog ... chewing on wire?? you're right just like a baby, everything goes in the mouth ... try to stay cool today.

kittyfan, I agree ... I think our numbers are going to go up simply because some people don't think that they have to wear masks (when necessary) ... I bet the Thrift Store is going to be mobbed once you can open up again ... and I can only imagine the mounds and mounds of things that have to be gone through ...

Getting ready to find my seat for Mass .. haha!!

Hope everyone has a good day ... pouring and passing (and I'm taking it to church with me ... Woman Very Happy)

P ~ Passion Fruit ... for our Mimosas too!!

Q ~ NEXT