Respected Contributor

Hello ... back from church ... our parking lot was an absolute mess! whoever plowed left an inch thick of gunk that froze up just like a skating rink ... and then church was freezing ... I think he puts the heat on right before Mass starts ... Rant Over ...

walker, your temperatures are cold today!! ... the grass incident, "out of sight, out of mind" at least for now ... haha!!

See you later ... be safe, if it's safe enough to go out.

U ~ hmm?? UB!! a great day for them ...

V ~ another hmm?? VELVEETA!!

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Tootie, so glad you checked in again after church....good reminder for me.....yesterday when I was at church, I noticed the lot had not been plowed well......hmmm....temperature drop....ICE....RUTS...MESS!  Guess I am going to attend Mass for Shut-Ins today!  We are up to 5 degrees now.....whoooo....hooooo.

W ..... White Chicken Chili 

NEXT ...... X 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  And I thought I was cold yesterday!  5 degrees!!!!  I can't even imagine that.  Snow and ice??  Take care - both of you.  thankful that we will be 59 today. 34 now.

It's a blah Monday for me.  Feeling kind of down but will catch up with chores to keep me and my mind busy.  NO procrastination!!!  Putting on a happy face with Gorilla Glue!!!

Passing the coffee ~

X - X'ing out this doggone (insert stronger word) cough that still lingers   or Xtra cough syrup

Y is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... oh no cookie, sorry to hear that you are feeling down ... maybe it's the after holiday and your lingering "thing" that is doing it ... sending happy thoughts and maybe do some reading that you enjoy ... take care my friend!!

Can you believe that LG is one month old already?? We went over to see him yesterday afternoon ... he is getting so big!

We ended up getting just a light dusting more of "sparkly" snow overnight ... but it is covering up all of the ice ... I'm glad that I don't have to go out anywhere today ... 11 degrees now and our high will be 20!

Catch up Monday for me ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Y ~ Yogurt and Fruit Parfait

Z ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Image result for happy flowers image"

Cookie, sending you some HAPPINESS ...

Z ~ Zipping past the feeling down ...

A ~ A Smiling Flower for Cookie

B ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

CUTE!  LOVE the flower, Tootie!  Made me smile too!  January can be a blah month!  Hope the Monday blahs pass quickly, cookie.  

Tootie, I thought about LG late yesterday.....was asking myself..."today is ???...oh, 19th.....hmmmm....19th...I think LG was born on 19th!"  Funny how the mind works!  Anyway, one month already....getting bigger and cuter by the day too!

Back to my 'clutter cleaning' today.....into my usual first of year.....the files!!!  Paper, paper, paper.....too much.....my shredder is going to blow-up!  Ha!  

See you later .....Happy Monday!  For you, cookie....😀😃😄😆😉😊🙂☺️🤗🤓😄😄😄😀😀😀🤗🤗🤗🤗🙂🙂🙂☺️

B ..... Baked Potato (with everything...😀)

NEXT ...... C 

Valued Contributor

thank you.jpg

It worked Tootie!  Made my day!  Now I can go to lunch with my G'son and G'daughter and DD with a smile on my face.  I will be bringing lots of kleenex and hoping this is allergies and not a repeat of the "THING"!!!!!

I'll bet LG is a million times cuter too!  What fun Grammie is going to have.  

C - cookies 

D is next

Respected Contributor

cookie, glad you enjoyed the flower ... and I hope you had a good lunch today and are feeling much better ...

I just got my next babysitting assignment  Woman Very Happy ... DS/DIL have an appointment Saturday afternoon, so we'll be watching him for a couple hours ...

I got my laundry done today and now I'm getting ready to start dinner ...

Have a good night ...

D ~ Dinner

E ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi ladies ~  Oh boy anothe rassignment for you Tootie.  A fun one at that. You need to start spoiling LG - after all that's what Grammies do best!  Yes I loved the flower!!!  Very cute.

Had a great lunch!  Had to wait 45 minutes but well worth it!  Everything was absolutely delicious!  There ended up being 6 of us and we got different appetizers and shared - YUM!  I ate too many of them and ordered smoked potato soup for my entree. 

Everything is home grown and cut when your order is in.  The Mexican food was pure heaven.  So reminiscent of good CA Mexican food.  We watched the waiters as they delivered and things looked so good.  They had deep fried meatloaf on the menu.  The people next to us had it and it was a meal and a half!  

Good thing I brought lots of kleenex as my nose would not stop.  It finally cooperated when we were seated.  I am hoping this goes away fast!  

I got absolutely nothing done today so tomorrow is official catch up day for me.  Sleep tight and warm.

E - Enchiladas

F is next

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone ..... cookie, sounds like your day ended better than it started!  Lunch sounded good!  Deep fried meatloaf....oh my.....have you ever heard of fried deviled eggs?  Maybe I mentioned those before.  I went to a new restaurant here that had them....very good!  How is Seven doing?

Tootie, what fun for you and DH to be able to babysit again.  Soon LG will be recognizing and responding to you as he gets older.....such fun.  Grandparents are the best babysitters and price is right!  

DH suggested we take Ms. Roomba upstairs tomorrow..😳.....really?  Already I am saying....shut this door,  that door, check under beds....then let THE KID loose!   😂  Stay tuned.....

F .... Flank Steak

Next ..... G