Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... hope everyone had a good day ... nothing exciting or new going on here ...

walker, I wonder how that pumpkin pie with Rumchata and whiskey would taste?? ... that's different.

Have a good night ...

S ~ Stuffing ... in or out of the bird?? we like our out.

T ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Lost my post

Give me a pan of dressing. A blue roaster pan is perfect!

T:. Tomato soup

U:. Next
Honored Contributor

Hi friends.....🦃🦃🦃 .....strutting in ......busy day....took my car in for some work....then DH and I tried a new place for breakfast..👍...after...car not ready...ran to store....home for UB.....then off to meet my 3A's.....DD had to take DH to pick up my car.  Now, you can all rest better knowing what an exciting day I had!!!. 😂😂

OH .... More excitement....part for stove arrived....will let you know tomorrow if we explode or not....not funny....hopefully, DH connects the part RIGHT!!!  Its been nice knowing you......😆....👋👋👋👋

Dressing/Stuffing.....love it IN and OUT...just make sure we have it!!!!!

See you tomorrow.....oh ...stress....the U.......

U ....  Uncle Ben's Rice....😅??

NEXT ...... V

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Just what I needed - a great top of the morning laugh!!!  Thanks walker.  You have a more exciting life than I do!  

I love stuffing - out please.  My aunt made the absolute best stuffing. I remember it well.  Wouldn't eat it as a kid, but as soon as I developed some real taste buds, I loved it!

Great U walker!  Very clever....  Now I am stuck with the V.  No big plans today as it is supposed to rain.  Will make use of some Uncle Ben's-haha.

Passing the coffee ~

V - Veggies to go with the UB's rice

W is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... oh walker!! it's a good thing I wasn't drinking my coffee while I read your post or I would be in need of a new computer!! ... too funny!! ... I hope your DH can get your oven fixed with no problems ...

My niece sent some pictures of her baby yesterday .. what a cutie!! ... being a first time mom, she is having a rough time adjusting to a demanding newborn ... her mom is visiting her now so will be able to guide her along ...

We will have another grey but warm(er) day ... high of 47!! ... high winds and rain tonight ... anyone have to travel far for Thanksgiving?? apparently, there is some bad weather moving in just in time for Thanksgiving ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... oh, good job everyone on choosing new words for our letters!!

W ~ Wax Paper

X ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🦃

Up too early today......woke up and heard rain....did not want to read a wet paper...so, crazy lady that I am, I got up to save the paper....ha!!!!  It was not double-bagged and just starting to get wet.  

Testing oven this morning.....🙏 ......stay tuned.....

Hope things go well for your niece and new baby, Tootie.  Having her mom around will certainly help....but, then she leaves.....oh well, only a phone call away.  I bet you are glad you live close to your DS/DIL.  When is their baby due in December?  

cookie, I think you have the shortest distance to Thanksgiving dinner, right? ha

We don't have far to go on Thanksgiving....good thing if weather is nasty.  It is a BIG travel weekend.  I remember first year we were married....traveled to DH's parents in Ohio for Thanksgiving.....woke up Sunday to return and it was snowing heavy.....skipped church and started for home.... weather went from bad to worse....long story short....never made it home (Michigan at that time) but we were lucky....got off highway....made it to a hotel that was full but let travelers in.....slept (barely) on banquet room floor.....thankful to be safe....next day everyone dug out and went home...slowly.....must have had 2 feet of snow in short time so crews could not keep up.  Some friends of ours were stranded on highway.   

Rambling.....better go....Happy Thursday....great.....next letter is....

X ..... ????..... Xtra Fine Noodles ? 

NEXT ..... Y 

Honored Contributor

QUICK NOTE.....I am not in Land of Oz.....did not blow up...WHEW!!!  It was a bad igniter in oven.   More later.....have to go meet my three guys!

Y .... YEA MR. FIX-IT!  or Yams

NEXT ..... Z. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... yay!! DH, Mr. Fix-it did it!! you're back in business now walker ... glad it was something he was able to fix and you didn't end up far, far away ...

wow, you had a pretty hectic first Thanksgiving as a married couple ... it ended well but I can't imagine trying to sleep on the banquet room floor ... at least you were safe for the night ... driving through snow is no fun!! ...our baby is due on the 11th.

Hope you had fun with the Amigos ... see you later!!

Z ~ Ziploc Bags

A ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Hello ~ Another shout out for Mr. FixIt!!!!  I am glad we didn't have to call the WIzard and you weren't blown to smitereens!!!  Just in time for Turkey Day.

Tootie, should we start a countdown for the reason for calling you Grammie?  Grand kids are a great way to enjoy children.  

walker, you sure did have a unique first Thanksgiving!  I barely remember ours - went to relatives but no big adventure like yours. 

No rain today after all.  A bit overcast but nice.  Se you tomorrow ~

A -  Anchovies    UGH 🤢

B is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor
I am a rare fan of anchovies!

Yea for Mr Fix it. I miss having a built in handyman. Such a chore to hire someone reliable/dependable.

Spent a lovely afternoon playing train with friends. Lots of laughs.

Will be spending Thanksgiving with same group of friends.

B:. Bread

C:. Nrxt