Respected Contributor

Hello ... UB time before I start dinner ... kittyfan, I hope you didn't have to wait too long for your car ... if you get tired of reading, you can always "people watch" ... (that's always fun!)

cookie and kittyfan, I'm glad that you enjoy your eggnog ... I don't mind it in baked goods but just can't drink it ...

walker, my DH likes it too ... it's a staple around the holidays!!

Have a good night ...

I ~ Irish Coffee

J ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Oh yum, Tootie, pass the Irish Coffee! HA!  That I like!

No news.....quiet day on home front..... had to speed read to finish a book and return to library....went to library and found two more to read so.....it was a sitting and reading day!  But, I did take a walk so I would not feel like a total slug!  Ha!

See you tomorrow.....👋👋

J .... JELL-O

NEXT ..... K 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Oh yesTootie!  Irish coffee - pass it on! walker, 

I remember libraries fondly.  They don't seem to be the same as when I was a kid.  My mother used to take me twice a week to the library - on the bus!  She had a car, but I loved the bus ride and the tokens used to ride it!!  The library had brick steps as I remember.  Oh the memories - not something a Kindle can give you.  I do love my Kindle though I miss the smell of books.

Hope your car was fixed to your satisfaction kittyfan.  I always carry my Kindle or a book too when I have mine serviced.  People watching is fun as Tootie suggested. 

Another battle to drag myself to the gym this morning.  I must keep on and get the habit established!  I will become The Little Engine That Could - I think I can, I think I can..........

We will be 79 today!  Great outside day!!!

Passing the coffee ~

K - K cups

L is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... and yes you will cookie!! ... you've got a good start at going to the gym ... you go girl!!

The furnace guy came at 7:30pm last night ... he replaced the cracked part, checked a few other things and left ... he didn't have a "switch part" so will be back in a couple days (not a part required to help the furnace work) ... the good news?? everything was under warranty!! Woman Very Happy

We will have a 40 degree rainy/snowy grey day ... enjoy your warmth cookie ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

L ~ Ladle

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 🦃

Happy Tuesday! No plans....no news....good-bye...haha!

Glad your service guy showed up, Tootie, and "under warranty" is happy to hear anytime!  cookie, go, go, go...hard to get motivated, eh?  I know!  But, you get a guilt-free UB after!  

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?  We will be going to DS's house.....not sure yet what part of meal I am bringing.

I love turkey dinners!!

See you all later.......gobble-gobble.....🦃

M ... Maple Syrup

NEXT ...... N 

Respected Contributor
I also love turkey and dressing. Or life on turkey more dressing. My Mom made the best. Mine is good but hers was great

Finally got done with vehicle. Even with apt had to wait. Thrn got home to find I have an issue needing to be addressed. Call to CPPA. She has two offices. The one in my town just moved. No internet yet. But she pulled up my information. Waiting on call back on what action I need to take next. Argh. I am too busy to deal with anything else. Especially tax issues. I have a cousin who has been a tax person for many years. Says this year's tax lawss have lots of changes

N:. Noodles

O:. Nrxt
Respected Contributor

Hello ... oh kittyfan, tax issues are no fun ... good luck!! ... and glad you were able to get your vehicle taken care of ...

We'll be going to DM's for Thanksgiving ... we haven't decided who will bring what yet ...

Have a good night ... see you tomorrow.

O ~ Onions

P ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Ah kittyfan, wishing you luck with tax issues.  NO FUN!!  I'll bet you are glad to have your car back.

I guess we are having a Thanksgiving here as DD brought home a turkey last night.  I love all the side dishes associated with T'giving.  Especially stuffing and sweet potatoes - oh heck - all of it!

I am hoping we can have a small gathering here as DD and I can have some of the side dishes the way we like.  SIL's mom is an excellent cook and their humongous family brings some wonderful things - some are just very different.

No plans for today, just enjoying the warm beautiful days as it is supposed to rain tomorrow and Friday.  Oh joy - mud!  I did manage to get 4.5 miles on the bicycle yesterrday at the gym.  There were ony 6 people including me!   I guess no one likes to go at 6:30am.  I sure felt the 2 weeks I missed.  I was kind of off balance for a while afterwards and was glad to get home and UB it!

Passing the coffee ~

P - Penuche

Q is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... yay cookie!! you got your biking done ... and for not being there for two weeks, you did very good going the 4.5 miles!! ... I know what you mean about the side dishes ... we get used to a certain type of food and how it is prepared and when someone else makes it ... it's just not the same (not bad, but not the same!!) ... I like everything about Thanksgiving dinner except the prep work ... wouldn't it be nice if we could wave WW and the meal would be waiting for us??

We will have another grey and dreary day ... 35 now and our high will be 41 ...

Today I'm going to start a list of things we'll need for Thanksgiving ... we got the turkey earlier this week (they had a good sale) Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Q ~ Quart of milk

R ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 🦃

Happy Wednesday!  We have rain moving in tomorrow too, cookie, so I better get out and about today.  Good for you on the bike.....4.5 miles is a lot!

Trying to work out Thanksgiving plans with DIL ...their house so I don't want to take control....ha.  I have more time than she does but....I'll go with the flow and all will be good!

Tootie, you are sharp this morning and thought of a new one for Q...haha.

R ....... Rum Chata ( just saw recipe in paper for a pumpkin 

pie made with Rum Chata and Whiskey!!😳)

NEXT ...... S