Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 🦃

Quick hello.....late night last night...but FUN....slept in and now have to head to church.....rest of day...UB!  

Bye for now..back later......Happy Sunday!

Y ... Yoplait Yogurt

NEXT ..... Z 

Honored Contributor

Hi again friends.......well, I am in my "UB Mode" for the afternoon ......what a fun weekend....here, there and everywhere!  The dinner auction was a lot of fun....arrived, met our friends and they clued us in on how things go since this was our first time there.  They had a "silent auction" with various items....you write your bid down on sheet of paper....if no one else out bids you....you win it...and pay, of course.  I/we bid on a few items.....but did not get any.   Also, had a number raffle....again no winner here.  And, they had a "live auction" with fun auctioneer.  We bid on one item....did not get.....almost afraid to move our number card for fear I would hear.....SOLD for $5,000 to that lady...me....HA!  Anyway, we just enjoyed it all.

Tootie, sounds like you had another fun game night with family.....one of items I bid on was a huge basket of games...ha!  What did you play last night?

cookie, those two little guys must be cute and fun to have around.  Hope you got your printer fixed.

kittyfan, how was your Sunday.....🐝ing around?

Enjoy your Sunday afternoon....👋👋....😴

Z .... Zucchini

NEXT ..... A 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... walker, that auction sounds like it was a lot of fun!! I'm laughing at your not wanting to move for fear of "SOLD for $5,000 ...."  Woman Very Happy ... that would be me too!!

We played the game Telestrations ... everyone gets a clean erase small board with flip pages ... first person prints a word on page 1 and passes it to next person, that person has to draw the word, flip the page and pass it to next person .. that person writes what they think the picture is ... and it keeps going on print, draw, print, draw until you get your board back ... and then we flip through and look at what each person guessed to see if we got the word/picture right ... it really is a lot of fun ... add a "couple" glasses of wine (on top of many Mimosas ...) even better! ... and if you have people that aren't the greatest artists ... even funnier!!

Speaking of artists ... I painted this afternoon!! ... I have a  hard plastic light-up snowman that I put outside for Christmas ... it was in need of a paint job on his scarf and mittens ... red/green ... it turned out pretty good ... he still had a smile on his face when I was done so he must have liked it!! Woman Very Happy

oh walker!! did you go looking for your stove??

Have a good evening ...

A ~ Applesauce

B ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Oh that is about my artistic talent!

Yesterday had planned to meet friends for a bit of shopping at thrift store and a trip to the cafe two of three cancelled due to illness so off I went to bookclub number three. Only four of us one lady and I married once. The other two married three times each!! Okay for me once was enough. I am so set in my ways!!

Toda off to services. Then the Cafe. The church secretary had her babyy on Thursday. 9 lbs 1 oz. They were in church. Didn't look like brand new baby!

Café was great. Young man who was our server was a sweetie!

Then home. Took advantage of lovely weather to do some outside chores. Sun going down cooled things off so we went in.

Family that lost their home in church. Dad was with his mom in hospital in another town when he got the news. Then the had a death in the family this week also

I will be traveling for train this week. We always have a good time. We don't play serious just for fun.

I didn't go go thrift store but it was super busy. Hoping lots of Christmas went out the door. Will do Tuesday. Maybe go in on Saturday. Will see

B:. Bread pudding

C:. Nrxt
Honored Contributor

Hi there.......I forgot to tell you about my stove shopping trip....🙄......got to store and had nice salesman.....looked at stoves and then he and DH started talking about our stove problem.  Salesman, a Mr. Handy, said he thought our problem was just the igniter....an easy fix!  WHAT???  😳 DON'T TELL THAT TO MY MR. FIX-IT HUSBAND!!!  Long story short..we came home ....DH ordered an igniter....stay tuned!!!  I said GET IT FIXED SOON!!!!😁  Clock is ticking to Thanksgiving!!!  

Tootie, who comes up with these different games (maybe I asked before and forgot)......never heard of that one but sounds like such fun!!  Kind of reminds me of Pictionary.

kittyfan, I am laughing about ladies married three times and you said once was enough for you...haha!  Me too!

All for today......see you tomorrow.

C ..... Coleslaw

NEXT ..... D 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Gee walker, if you had won the $5000.00 at the Auction, you could have bought five new cars 🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗 with $1000.00/ea. payments!   Haha. The igniter seems to be the thing that goes out on lots of appliances.  We had one go out on our water heater.  Hope your DH can fix it.  

Tootie, your game sounds much like one my GS plays through the TV/computer.  It can be fun with several people. We used to play Pictionary - had great times!

kittyfan, I am another married once (is enough) girl.  Married for 42 years.  Still remain friends.  He too, is a Mr. FIx It and can fix just about everything. So sorry for your friends at church who lost their home, then a loved one.  

Another great day temp wise - 74/43.  Lots of catch up.  GS was able to un-jam my printer. I feel like I should say a little prayer every time I use it.  I wonder if it's the paper?  Same as I've always used.  Could it be the operator?  Moi??? 

Passing the coffee ~

D - Donut holes

E is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... walker, I hope that your DH is able to fix your stove ... I'm surprised Mr. Handy even mentioned that ... I would think that he would have wanted a sale of a stove!! ... for game night we all bring a couple of games and then decide which ones we want to play after dinner ...

cookie, glad your GS was able to unjam your printer ... maddening isn't it?? and it does make you wonder why?? ...

kittyfan, have fun at train this week ... oh my gosh, the secretary had a big baby!! ... hope things go well at the thrift store ...

Our furnace sprung a leak yesterday afternoon but thankfully it still works ... apparently there is a condensation collector bin at the bottom of the furnace and DH said it has a crack it in ... the repairman is coming later this afternoon ... $$$

Catch up Monday for me ... Have a good day ..we're at 30 now and our high will be a dreary 40!! .. pouring and passing ...

E ~ Eggnog ... not a fan.

F ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 🦃

Happy Monday!  Away we go for another week!  Not too much on my calendar but days will get busy.  I need to organize my thoughts for the holidays.

Tootie, sorry about furnace problem, but good thing it happened before we get into the deep freeze of winter!  

And, cookie, the paper jam is a frustrating problem...good luck....new printer....same paper.....🤔.

Time to get some breakfast.....see you later.  Oh, I don't care for Eggnog either but DH loves it so I buy it for him during the holidays.

F .... French Toast (made w/Eggnog...should try...maybe)

NEXT ..... G 

Valued Contributor

I had to jump in and defend Eggnog!!! I love it (sans the rum).  I make French toast and custard with it.  There is one brand that is way better than most and for the life of me, I cannot remember it but will know it when I see it.  Old age is not creeping in, it is flying in!!!

I'm off to get some errands done so I can relax and do nothing afterwards when I return.  UB's in the very near future..............

One more cup of coffee ~

G - grapefruit

H is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor
I know there is one eggnog which I enjoy. Name escaping me too!

Today looks lovely. Getting some vehicle service taken care of. Has to be done. Not something I enjoy doing.

Have a book to help pass the time.

Oh PROMISELAND is the brand I like. Not a lot on the shelves so you have to search

H:. Half and half for the coffee

I:. Next