Honored Contributor

Hi there....kittyfan, sorry about your CC problems...so maddening, eh?  Seems to happen to all of us at sometime....embarrassing when you are at the check-out and IT SHOULD BE OK!!!!  And, sad about family losing home in fire.

Tootie.....I think chicken breasts would be fine in that recipe.  I may try it that way next time.  Boys were excited to have me bake at their house.  They could not wait for them to come out of the oven!

All for today.....

E ..... English Muffins

NEXT ..... F 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Bubble bubble toil and trouble - kittyfan!  Sorry you had to go throught the CC thing. It is so easy for people to steal CC numbers and make some hefty future purchase on YOUR card!  What's wrong with people these days?  Hope you get it cleared up.

Good news at the doc's.  All numbers good!  Only gained 1.5 pounds during DS's food bash visit!  

walker, (yes I have had "your" cookies - they are very good.  The Lemon chicken sounds delish - and we all love thighs as opposed to the white meat.  I'll bet it is good with either though. 

walker, take a look at the Community Chat Forum and look at the new Starbucks near Chicago - it is fit for a Queen!  Mobile cookies 😂🍪🍪🍪

Tootie, I think you inadvertently sent cold temps down here - we will be 40 today and right now it is 28.  Rain this morning predicted.  Stay warm!

Passing the coffee ~

F - French bread

G is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... ugh kittyfan! issues with your credit card is no fun ... hope it all works out!! if they would have told you that they were sending new cards you could have been on the lookout for them!! ... how sad to hear that the family lost their house to a fire ...

cookie, glad to hear you had a good visit at the doctors ... you seemed to maintain your weight while you enjoyed your "food bash" ... good for you!! and that 1.5lbs. will be "pedaled" off at the gym ...Woman Wink

walker, happy to hear you had a good visit with the boys ... and cookie is right, I went to take a look on the Community Forum and that Starbucks is beautiful ... it must have been built with our Queen in mind (and it opens on your birthday!! I wonder if they would give you a free breakfast?? or at least let you and DH camp out there until you get your new stove?? Woman Very Happy)

We're having a heat wave this morning ... 30 degrees now with light snow falling and our high will be 37 ... sorry about the cold cookie (stay indoors and enjoy your UB's) ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

G ~ Gravy

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! ⛄️🦃

WOW.....coffee anyone....and food....and cocktails.....I checked the new Starbuck's out.....FANCY!!!  Thanks for tip, cookie.  If it was not so darn cold, I would enjoy going into town on my birthday to check it out and walk around.  It should be all over the news tomorrow.....will have to pay attention.  Nice of them to open on my birthday...a Queen should cut ribbon...too bad I have to miss it...ha!  Laughing at "camping out" there, Tootie.

cookie, glad your "numbers" were good.....funny about weight gain...small...from "food bash"...😂.  Tootie is right you will pedal that off soon.  GO, COOKIE! 🚴

Sun is coming out....hooray....maybe I will be motivated to get out and stove shop....need to get to grocery store too.

OH .... yesterday I caught part of a food show..Farmhouse Rules....I like the gal....anyway..baking a birthday cake for her granddaughter......white with chocolate frosting....YUM...I forgot I like that one too....along with the white/lemon filling one.  HA...what am I saying I LOVE any cake!!

Hope you all have a good day....Happy Thursday!

H .... Honey Butter  

NEXT ..... I 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... it so dark and dreary here and snowing those little white balls of ice ...

I did some work down in the basement today ... moving some of my Christmas totes so they are accessible to DD ... I told her to come over and see if there is anything from them that she may want ... I have three big totes filled with stuff and I only use things from half of one ... I just don't decorate like I use to ...

walker, I like some of those cooking shows ... they always make things look so easy!! but have great recipes and good ideas ... I saw Farmhouse Rules yesterday too ... (there was nothing on our local channels except the Impeachment Hearing ... sorry, but that doesn't interest me!)

Have a good night ..

I ~ Ice Cream ... for all those cakes!

J ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi my friends....went to grocery store today and rest of day was quiet......good thing to have restful day since tomorrow I will be OLDER!  HA!  I had thought about getting a manicure but this cold weather just turns me into a lazy slug.....could care less about going out....unless I have to....not good....surely a sign of old age....😳!  This weather is getting harder to take each year.  Kids keep waiting for us to move south!  Nothing is perfect and I think this early blast of winter was hard on everyone.

Tootie, I hope your DD takes some "free" decorations.  I did that a few years ago with DD and DIL....they did not take enough...ha!  I don't decorate like I used to either.

I had to laugh about you seeing Farmhouse Rules too because other channels were all about Impeachment Hearings!  I hear you.....too much....I like to check on news in morning and evening.....that's enough in me!  No one wants my opinion...haha!

Well, all for today.....bed early tonight for my BIG ...eating, drinking celebration tomorrow!  HA!  

J .... Just pour me a drink....🍷

NEXT ..... K 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ First things first ~

funny-happy-birthday-card.jpg

Enjoy your special day walker!  Each balloon has a different flavor Mimosa in it!!! 🍹🍹🍹

I can relate to a lazy slug - been there, still there 😂  I have given away all but a few decorations to my BF in CA before I moved.  DD has more than enough and she puts them up and takes them down! (lazy slug here again)

Never heard of Farmhouse Rules.  What station is it on?  I wish they would just run a banner across the bottom of the screen instead of interrupting some good shows.  Gotta stay in the slug mode. 

Passing the coffee ~

K - King sized Mimosas for our Birthday Girl

L is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Image result for happy birthday clipart

Image result for happy birthday to our queen clipart image

Good morning friends ... walker, I hope you have a great day!!

cookie, I love the idea of a different Mimosa in every balloon ... how fun!!

We'll have to make more of those for our Big Birthday Bash BAT tomorrow ... don't forget to bring Matilda ... we can decorate her and ride around the neighborhood ... and there is a store not to far from here that is welcoming Santa tomorrow ... I thought we could go there to join in the celebration ...

We are at 35 now which is where we will stay for the day with a rain/snow mix ...

Have a good day .... pouring and passing ... thinking of those in CA ...

L ~ Lemon filling for our Birthday Girl ...

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 🎂🎉🎈💃🍹☀️😊

THANK YOU! THANK YOU.....for the cute birthday greetings!  Sun is shining which makes me happy and your greetings make me happy too!  Love the idea of those mimosa balloons!  Off to a very happy day with those!

Queen for a day....HA!

I told DH I wanted a slow morning as usual....coffee, paper, chat with my friends....starting here....breakfast and later go buy a new stove!!!  Wow....just what I have always wanted for my birthday!!  Then .....lunch out.....home for a UB....later out to dinner with family....have to celebrate my GS too....11 years ago he was my birthday present!! 

I will try not to over-do it today so I am ready to continue celebrating at BAT tomorrow!!!  Let the fun begin......

(Oh cookie....Farmhouse Rules is on Food Network.)

Happy Friday!  Thanks again for special greetings! 

M ... hmmmm...MIMOSA FILLED BALLOONS! 🎈🎈🎈

NEXT ...... N 

Respected Contributor

walker, enjoy your lunch and good luck stove hunting ... and how fun that your GS was born your special day ... Happy Birthday to him!! ... have a good Birthday celebration tonight ...

See you later ...

N ~ Nutella

O ~ NEXT