Honored Contributor

Hi there......sun was bright today so I did venture out for lunch.....brrrr, cold!  You will probably have that cold tomorrow,  Tootie.  I think our high was 18.  Lunch was fun and delicious....tried a new place.  Then I came home, sat down for UB and fell asleep....HA....what a party girl.....and, I only had water with lunch!!!  

Creative Dinner #3 tonight......reheating leftover Chicken Parm Burgers and SOUP!  Sometime this week I will go look at stoves.

Yes, Hibernation Season is starting early!!  Hope we get some mild breaks.....not looking forward to this...maybe it is the shock at beginning (?)....it gets better???  LOL!

Bye for now.....cookie, did your DS leave?  😥

U .... U....UP?...UN?....UG?.....UB!!!  Got it!

NEXT ..... V 🤔

Honored Contributor

BUMP!  Hi cookie....good to see you...thought you might be on a long UB day!  I am sure you miss your DS...house seems empty ....better tomorrow.  Now...another tough letter.......

V ... VELLY COLD DAY ?  or VELLLLYVEEETA? 😂

NEXT ..... W 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. I ventured out to find things all tossed a bout by the wind

Love HEB. We have a plus and it is always busy.

Tomorrow is book c lunch. Trying a brand new spot.

Eleven inches of snow. Oh my. We are expecting record cold again tonight. After that stretch of HOT days

Went to thrift store yesterday. We had cancelled quilting. I left store about the time we would be gathering. No need to be out in yucky weather

W:. Walker Cookies--i have bought them and they were good

X:. Nrxt

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  It sure is cold around here.  High today 44???  28 this morning.  I guess this means long pants and a sweater. Tootie, you must be freezing!

walker, you are brave - going out in 18 degree weather??  Glad you enjoyed your lunch with friends.  Better yet - UB's!

Doc appointment this morning, then some errands and finally home to finish the catch up started Monday and Tuesday.  Maybe more UB's.  Not necessarily in that order.  

Passing the coffee ~

X - X'ing out cold weather!

Y is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... it seems to be cold everywhere ... we are at 15 now and our high will be 28 ... it is lightly snowing this morning ... the big pretty fluffy flakes ...

cookie, glad you had a fun time with your DS and family ... enjoy your UB's and your catch up ... (in that order Woman LOL)

walker, laughing at your "party girl" comment (what was in that water?? haha) ... I like your creative dinner #3 ... easy and good!! ... have fun researching your new stove.

kittyfan, have fun at your book club lunch ... it always exciting to try a new restaurant ...

Oh, the sun just came out ... makes it feel a whole lot better ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Y ~ Yellow Beans

Z ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ⛄️🦃⛄️

All turkeys will come frozen this Thanksgiving!  I guess we are breaking records for cold in November!  Can't believe it is even cold in TX, cookie!  Your DS left in time....since he just came with shorts, eh?

kittyfan, I have seen (and tried) the Walker's cookies too.

Too bad I have no connections! ha....$$$

Glad you are getting some sunshine, Tootie.  It does help our freezing spirits!  By the way, I saw a beautiful sunrise this morning....I just stared at it....bright pink..then went a bit orange.....awesome.  I am a morning person!  When the sun...sets....my eyes are usually setting too...HA!

BLAH...BLAH....I better go feed my brain........

Happy Wednesday!  Stay warm!

Z ..... Zero Degrees 😳 or Zero Coke

NEXT ..... A 

Respected Contributor
Good morning. I do love sunrises and sets. Changing colors

I don't know any news. Slept in yesterday. Decided I needed a break. Tomorrow I will probably go to thrift store. I work seasonal so we are Lisbon Christmas FA KAKa. I know it seems early but we have limited op0orjnities,. We have sold a lot we have had some lovely pieces. Wish we could account but that would be impossible.

À:. Applesauce

b:. Nexf
Honored Contributor

Hi again.....just wanted to hop on and say I posted the recipe for that Crock Pot Chicken.  I/we really liked it.  And, those Chicken Parm Burgers....pitched recipe....even second time around did not wow me...DH thought they were ok.

kittyfan, happy to hear you enjoyed some extra sleep yesterday. 

Bye for now....need to mix up cookie dough and take to DS's to bake cookies when I meet my boys after school.  Maybe tomorrow I will shop for stove...not motivated on this cold, cloudy day.  Pulled out frozen chili from freezer for tonight, leftover chicken tomorrow ....out Fri/Sat....can make it into next week....no more though with Thanksgiving coming!!!

👋👋

B .... Baker on the Move....ha.....or....Basil

NEXT ..... C 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... that Lemon Chicken recipe sounds really good ... I don't care for thighs so I think I would use breasts ... thanks to you and DH for being my "guinea pig" for the Chicken Parm Burgers  ... I like to go by reviews when I try a new recipe ... I'll let you know when I try it how we liked it ... oh, I bet the Amigos will be so excited to see Grandma with cookies ...

hi kittyfan, you recharged your battery and now you'll be off and running ...

Have a good afternoon ...

C ~ Cookie Dough ... for the Baker on the Move ..

D ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
What a day!!! Gloomy and drizzle. Went to book club. Learned a family at church lost their home in a fire.

We were at a brand new restaurant. Really nice. Food was good. Bright and airy.

Well I give her my CC. She comes back it was declined. WHAT. I knew I paid it at end of month. Give her another one. Well call---new company took over. I will get new card this one cancelled. Well if I got notice I missed it. New card mailed on first. I haven't received. I am not a happy camper.

Loved mobile cookie dough! Fresh Cookies--i!!!

D:. Double oven for master chef
E:. Nrxt