Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, I know, a Saturday without Mimosas??!! how did I make it?? hahaha!! ... and I love your idea of a wagon with a racing motor ... wouldn't the PD be surprised.

We'll have a nice sunny 64 degree day ... we're finally going to be able to get a bike ride in ...

Have a good day ... cookie, maybe someday your DD will realize just what she was missing from not taking UB's Woman Very Happy ...

I'll pass the coffee and grab a cup when I get back from church ... See you later ...

J ~ Jelly Doughnuts ... yum!!

K ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! ☀️☀️

Happy Sunday!  We are also going to have a beautiful Fall day here ....in 60's.  Yesterday was nice too....DH grilled...might be last for the season....starting to get dark early.  In a couple of weeks it will be dark at 5:30....☹️...time change in early Nov (?).

Great idea for a racing engine on wagon, cookie!  haha....oh boy....look out.. and, we are all suffering mimosa withdrawal so next BAT will really be FUN!!  Wheeeee.....

Well, need to get breakfast and head to church....after that....UB Day!  I don't think young people can slow down for a UB....all....GO, GO,GO!  

YIKES!!!!!!  A stink bug on my chair....UGH!!!! They are everywhere!!!!!!  GONE.....GEEEEZ, I hate those bugs!!!

BYE!  See you later.

K .... Kitchen Aid Mixer

NEXT ..... L 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... we're having a beautiful day here too ... 64 sunny warm degrees!! .. we just got back from a bike ride ... first time since I fell (almost a month ago) ... we stopped and sat on a bench and just took life in ...

We're winding down with the grilling too walker ...  Woman Sad ... yikes!! is right with the stink bug ... right now we're dealing with ladybugs ... they are flying around everywhere ... not afraid of them but don't want them flying at me ... life would be so much easier without bugs! Woman Wink

Have a good afternoon ...

L ~ Lettuce

M ~ NEXT ... hmmm ... MIMOSAS!! of course ... while enjoying a UB ..

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Evening Friends...😃....sure enjoyed the beautiful Fall day here.....seems like trees just popped with color overnight.  Tootie, it sounds like you had great day with bike ride and all....how nice to stop on bench and enjoy the moment(s).  Did you sit there and say "can you believe we are going to be grandparents?...and..how did that happen so fast?"......big fun times ahead!  

Not much else....til tomorrow....have a good evening and restful night...👋👋.

N ..... Nutmeg

NEXT .... O 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ We had a nice day here - not  Fall, but nice.  Everyone took a UB!  

How nice you can take your bike rides again Tootie.  Laughing at sitting on the bench and wondering about the grandparent roles.  I remember those memories.  

Catch up Monday - after I go and get my tag inspection.  Rainy this morning, but not expected past 9AM, then wwe will enjoy 76 today.  Crazy stuff.

Passing the coffee ~

O - Oatmeal

P is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... we will have another beautiful fall sunny day ... high of 70!!

We still didn't cut down our plants in the garden yet ... my one Hibiscus plant is still blooming!! It should be done by this weekend and then we can chop everything down, pack the grill away and get the s-s-snowblower out!! (just in case we need it ... hahaha Woman Wink)

Have a good day ... see you later ... pouring and passing.

P ~ Pumpkin Pie

Q ~ ????

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! ☔️

Rainy day here today......but, heard about storms and tornado in mid-TX, cookie.  Happy to hear from you which means all is ok there.  Enjoy your beautiful day, Tootie....and Fall is a beautiful season....guess it is my favorite.

The lady at church who lost her husband was there yesterday....same seats....only with her daughter....sad, but admire her strength.....life goes on....😥

Hope you have a good Monday......see you later.  Lucky me.....my favorite letter.......🤔

Q ..... Quaker Quick 1-Minute Oats 😃 or QUICHE! 👍

NEXT ...... R 

Honored Contributor

Hi there......crazy weather day here!  We had rain, clouds, wind, more rain, then SUN.....actually got a walk in....now windy still and sunny.......funny day!  Lazy day!

No other news.....just thought I would say hi.....and now....BYE!👋👋😃

R ..... Rice

NEXT .... S 

Respected Contributor
Good evening. Am on after thrift store UB. Dashed out to yoga. Missed last week I really do enjoy it. Like my other group better but she is lovely and she introduced me to yoga.

Bad weather missed us but some areas were hard hit.

Weekend was record setting heat. Today was nicer

Need to early vote. Tomorrow is yoga. I can zip by to vote. Need to pick up a few essentials.

Got first tax bills today more to follow.

S:. Spaghetti

T:. Nrxt

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Laughing at your "Thrift Store UB"  kittyfan!  Perfect!  Weather has been wonky for sure.  Today we are supposed to have a high of 79.  

I went to get my inspection and when they asked for proof of insurance, I pulled it out and he said it's expired.  So I checked my wallet for another one as I renew early and carry two copies (no more!).  It was also expired.  Went out to the car to get the one in the glove box, it was also expired.  I threw away the new ones and kept the old - I am losing my mind!!!!  They were kind enough to call me agent for authorization of current insurance.  Boy was I embarrassed!  

It's Margaret Hamilton day.  Talking myself into going. Eventually I will get into the habit - eventually.....

Have a great day!  

Passing the coffee ~

T - Taco Tuesday

U is next   good luck with this one!  

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.