Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... and Happy Father's Day to all the Father's!!

We went to church and then DD took us (actually DH) out for breakfast ... I went along for the ride ... hahaha!! Woman Very Happy ... DS is having us over for a cookout tonight ... (not even my day and I don't have to cook ... )

I dropped off the doughnuts!! They wouldn't let me past the front desk ... I told them that I wanted to make sure every Police Officer got to have one and the thank them for their service ... still wouldn't let me know ... and THEN ... along came the Captain. "hey don't I know you?? your face looks familiar!" ... I said "no, you must have me mistaken for someone else" and I left ....

cookie, the remodeling is moving along .... I absolutely love the sounds of the new flooring ... I like the look of the old barn wood ...

Enjoy your warm weather cookie ... rainy and wet here again ... high of 68!!

Have a good day ... Hi to kittyfan and walker ...

B ~ a Bunch of Bananas ..

C ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi there......

Back home ..... glad you are all doing fine.....sounds like all the dads were enjoying some nice celebrations....great day for Tootie too.....good eating and no cooking!

Thanks for delivering those doughnuts to PD, Tootie.  Hope they remember our thoughtfulness!  😂

cookie, good luck with remodeling project there....my DD's projects....kitchen, flooring, painting, etc, start tomorrow too.  Everyone needs extra patience! 

We had a really good weekend....cool but that did not stop any activities.  Boys are so much fun!!!  Better enjoy their cuteness while I can!  DIL made a really good breakfast dish with the VELVEETA!!!  It had bread (cubed), eggs, milk, butter,  cheddar and VELVEETA cheese in it. 

Bye for now......see you in the morning.

C ...... Cheddar Cheese

NEXT .... D 

Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~  Nice to have you back walker!  Sounds like you had a good time.  Yes, you had better take advantage of the time spent with the 3 A's - they will be married before you know it!!!  

Thanks to Tootie, SCC was not forgotten this weekend.  PD was not very appreciative of her generous gift.  Time for some good old REVENGE - SCC style.  

DD and SIL brought home only catfish - there was supposed to be some Bass, but everyone there only caught large catfish. The conscensus was that the Bass consumed by the catfish.  

Painters arriving early this morning.  DD was able to get everything that needed to be out into the spare bedroom, leaving the larger items to be covered in the middle of the room.  One day at a time..............

ETA, great "V" walker, sounds delish!!!!!

Passing the coffee ~

D - Donuts  - None for Tootie's PD!!!!!

E is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... welcome home walker! ... glad you had a good weekend (especially with the Amigos) ... it sounds like things will be moving along for your DS/DIL!! ... her breakfast dish sounds delicious ...

Wow cookie!! the painters came really early!! you may have to stay hibernated in your room for a while ... just keep thinking of the end result ... a REVENGE BAT??!! hmmm, sounds interesting ... haha!!

Hi kittyfan, hope all is well.

It sounds like we all had a good day yesterday ... now, back to the grind ... sunny with a high of 73 today!! the grass is very spongy so hopefully this sun will dry it out ....

Have a good day ... Catch up Monday (again??!!) ... pouring and passing ...

E ~ Enough donuts for the PD but they wouldn't let me through (good D cookie!) ... or Egg Roll

F ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

June 17th and we will only be in the 60's today!  Then it warms up but, of course, more rain in the forecast!  😟☔️

Catch-up laundry day for me!  Tonight GS has a baseball game at park near us so we can walk to it..👍....early dinner and go....

Did your SIL grill the catfish, cookie?  If so, I am guessing you found something else to eat.  I would too!  I have heard it is good but just looks like an ugly fish.

Tootie, any new neighbors yet?  The SCC would certainly like to welcome them....ha.

kityfan, hope all is well in your busy world.

See you all later........Happy Monday! 

F .... French Fries

NEXT ...... G 

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon ... UB time!! just finished last load of laundry .. now on to putting it away ...

walker, no neighbors yet. Around here, from the time the house sells to the closing, it takes about 3 months .... so, I'm anticiapating new neighbors in early September ... enjoy the game tonight ... I'm laughing at your comment about catfish being ugly ... hahaha, but true!!

See you later ...

G - Grapes

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

UB Time for me too and I need it!!!   Actually I need some of grandma's medicine!!!  What a morning.......I had a bird in the house!!!!  DH was out......I came downstairs with some laundry ......and as I walked towards the laundry room.....I saw a sparrow sitting by the door wall in family room just looking out.  YIKES!!!!!!  Dropped laundry.....grabbed broom like Lucy would do..ha....quickly tried to get door open....no luck.....flew into kitchen over sink.....then I was able to open window over sink and push out the screen.  Last I saw it was fluttering near floor.   I am hoping it fluttered up and out the window because I have not seen it since.  Mama Mia!! DH came home and looked all over for it. One of us at some point must have left a door open.....never again.   Stay tuned for my bird or no bird report!

H ..... HELP!  or Hash Brown Potatoes

NEXT ..... I 

Valued Contributor

Laughing about birds in the house. 🐦🐦 Not funny when it's your house!!!  Wait...................... you could have been starring in the next The Birds movie!!!! He/she could have brought friends - haha. 

Yes walker, Catfish ARE U G L Y!!!!  Bottomfeeders - UGH. 

Painters and DD have a difference of opinion of when it is early morning!!!  10:30 is NOT early morning.  They made it by 11:15.  Oh well, very dusty with all the sanding. I wish I could twinkle my nose and it would be completly finished!!  The trials and tribulations are what makes the end result so wonderful.  Patience please.

Back to my extended UB ~

I - Ice cream        yes please!

J is next

Respected Contributor

Oh no walker! I'm just picturing you running after a bird with a broom ... and then pushing your screen out ... hope it flew out!!

cookie ... there is nothing worse than drywall dust ... as I'm sure you know, it gets everywhere and is so hard to clean up ... I'm with you on twinkling the nose to get rid of it ...

We were able to go for a bike ride tonight ... they completed another new trail (branches off the original one) this one winds all through the park ... a very nice ride ...

Have a good night ... I'll have some ice cream too!! please.

J ~ Jello

K ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Love the smell of fresh paint!  Yesterday was chaotic.  The horses got out of the back 40 and came into the back yard area only to be chased by the dogs.  The painters were late and DD was pulling her hair out! 

Today, the dogs will have to remain outside most of the day.  Thankfully, it will only be about 95 and the patio offers some shade along with lots of trees.  This will hopefully make things a little easier.  Dog hair and sanding dust is not a good combination for paint or people.

No plans today - can't do much of anything with everything catty wampus, so I'll take some more UB's.  How nice that you have such a nice bike path Tootie. It makes the ride so pleasant.

Passing the coffee ~

K - kitchen is off limits for a few days or Kale(not a fan)

L is next